K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any advice on how to take size-on & superpump 250

Ive read all the posts what were made about these two products and have read how everyone seems to take these products at different times and stuff... i know alot of you would tell me to read the directions but i would just like to hear how some of you take it ... from what i know this is how i think you should take it.... 40 mins pre workout take superpump 250 .. DURING workout drink Size-on .. or you can drink it post workout... btw which would produce better gains .. size-on post workout or during the workout ... thx ! ;p oh yea btw is it ok to take size-on in the morning as how i did with cellmass or would taking it before bed like the instructions said be best ??
    My stack:
    No-xplode
    Size-on
    Optimum 100% whey protein
    Orange Triad

America's finest!!!!! Vegas Lord's Avatar
    Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmmm

Instructions seemed to help me! Dont know, maybe they can help you as well!!
    I'm burnin rubber on these hoes like Vogues....

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would take the SizeOn during your workout because there are carbs in it that help with energy.

SuperPump before the gym so that it kicks in right around when you get to the gym.

America's finest!!!!! Vegas Lord's Avatar
    Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmmmm

Thats whats the directions say! During and post (before bed on non training days) for Size-On and pre (30 or 40min) for Superpump! Why would anyone wanna make it confusing and change the latter?
    I'm burnin rubber on these hoes like Vogues....

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vegas Lord
    Thats whats the directions say! During and post (before bed on non training days) for Size-On and pre (30 or 40min) for Superpump! Why would anyone wanna make it confusing and change the latter?
    I don't know if that's directed at me or not, but I know everybody responds differently to the pre-WO stims, so he may want to adjust his timing after following the directions so that he gets the effects right when he needs them.

As far as the question about SizeOn, maybe he didn't know there were carbs in it, so it wouldn't be obvious why he would want to take it during the workout as opposed to pre or post.

K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heh thx 4 replies ... also a few more questions if its not 2 much .. say i workout around 4 or 5 and drink my sizeon during my workout... and then i go to bed at say 11 or 12 .. is that to soon to consume another glass before bed or is it fine ?? b/c it dosent say on the bottle not to consume another glass within a time period ....... btw the guy at the gnc was telling me that this MuscleTech Nitro-tech advanced whey protien is really good so i decided to give that a try if ne1 has feedback on it ;p
    My stack:
    No-xplode
    Size-on
    Optimum 100% whey protein
    Orange Triad

Originally Posted by K-Bundles
    heh thx 4 replies ... also a few more questions if its not 2 much .. say i workout around 4 or 5 and drink my sizeon during my workout... and then i go to bed at say 11 or 12 .. is that to soon to consume another glass before bed or is it fine ?? b/c it dosent say on the bottle not to consume another glass within a time period ....... btw the guy at the gnc was telling me that this MuscleTech Nitro-tech advanced whey protien is really good so i decided to give that a try if ne1 has feedback on it ;p
    I don't think it's a problem to drink it during your workout at that time, then again before bed. You may want to PM a rep about that though, just to be sure.

As far as NitroTech, it's not a bad protein, but it is overpriced. Most people really like Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey or Dymatize Elite Whey. Both have great flavors, and will save you quite a bit of $$. Another one of my favorites is Matrix 5.0 by Syntrax. They have some good flavors and all the brands I mentioned mix pretty well without leaving many/any clumps.

Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mix everything up in a huge concoction consisting of 2 servings of each and at least a half gallon of water (i use a gallon). start drinking 30-45 minutes before your workout, and keep sipping that sh!t untill 10 minutes after you're done working out! I garentee you while have the biggest pumps and gains you've ever had in your life!!!!!! i'm not kidding either, i've been doing this a lot lately and it's better than anything EVER!!!!
    1) Eat a ton.
    2) Lift real hard.
    3) Eat some more.
    4) Repeat steps 1-3 until satisfied.

Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    o, and btw, if you decide to try my method of using these two supps together, pm me and let me know what you think, hope i helped!
    1) Eat a ton.
    2) Lift real hard.
    3) Eat some more.
    4) Repeat steps 1-3 until satisfied.