PanteraDJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Panteradj: Stack & Lifting Review

Hey Guys. I am new to this site, and about a week ago I started a little log of how I felt with my supplements and how my progress is taking shape. I was posting it in the Supplement section, but some other members of this site directed me to this section. So I will repost what I have logged so far on this one post (so it will be a long post!). Every few days I will get on and write up what all is going on with my lifts and things. It probably won't be as detailed or frequent as a lot of people that post on here, but I'll do what I can. Thanks Guys! Have a good night............

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought I would go ahead and give you guys a "first impression" review of my stack. As time goes on I will continue to add to this post about my progress. A little info about me first. I started lifting about the age of 18 and continued throughout college. I never did take a supplement, though. I always knew to keep a high protein diet, train hard, rest well, and eat clean- and that is what I did. The last few years I pretty much stopped weightlifting and training. With work, family, and starting my "real life", I got off track. I still did stay relatively active but nothing special. Well now everything is on track in my life and I have a good routine and about 6 months ago I decided to get a little more serious about my weight training. I started looking on the internet (this site mainly) and researching different routines and supplements. I am a clean eater and it has helped me keep a pretty decent physique. I would like it to be better, though. I do not want to fall into that category of "Now that I have a stable job and wife, I can get fat and be lazy!" Right now I am 6 foot tall, have 15.1% bodyfat, and 195 lbs. Having a lower bodyfat percentage would be nice, but I mainly just want to to bigger and stronger while still keeping vascular. I have decided to go on a few supplements to help my performance, health, and just general good feeling. After researching and with help from a few members on this website (thanks again guys), I bought everything. My gym has internet price matching so got to get a couple supplements today, but the rest I ordered off of this website. As I said, this will be my first time really using any supplements besides whey protein and multivitamin. I know supplements aren't "miracles", but I am definately excited and feel that I have a quality stack (for me at least).

A few lifting stats:
    Max Bench = 255
    Max Squat = 335
    Barbell Curls = 105 lbs, 4 reps
    DB Shoulder press = 70 lbs (each hand), 3 reps

Right now my lifting routine looks like this:
    Day 1 - Arms
    Day 2 - Legs, Abs
    Day 3 - Chest
    Day 4 - Back, Shoulders
    Day 5 - OFF

Well that's some info about me and now on to my stack. This is what I will be taking:
    1. Scivation Xtend (watermelon)
    2. Gaspari Size-On
    3. Gaspari SuperPump 250
    4. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard
    5. Universal Real Gains
    6. NOW Adam Superior Men
    7. Fish Oil from Walmart

Today I got the SuperPump 250, Size-On, Xtend, and Fish Oil. I am waiting on the Optimum Protein and Real Gains.

I will take the SuperPump 250 about 30 minutes before lifting, then 3 scoops of Xtend mixed with Size-On during my workout, and mix 2 Scoops Real Gains and 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey after my workout along with some surgar/dextrose. I will usually have dinner about an hour later (which varies. It depends on my wife)

WHEW, A lot of typing.. haha! Well now for my "first impression" review. Today I did take the SuperPump 250, Xtend, and Size-On. All I can say is WOOOOOWWWW! As I mentioned, this is my first time really taking any type of supplements like this and it truly was spectacular. I didn't have any strength increase or anything, but it is day #1 so I am not expecting anything for a couple weeks anyhow. But I must say the taste of ALL 3 supplements were amazing! I expected them ALL to taste bad and chalky, but they all tasted great! The SuperPump tasted so good I did not think the Size-On mixed with Xtend could cmpare, but that mix tasted even better- it tasted like pink lemonade! I did get an AMAZING energy boost, too! I usually get good tightness in my arms when I lift and today I didn't necessarily notice anymore of that, but my veins did seem much more noticable! Maybe it is in my mind, but I doubt it.

So anyway, I will keep this post going throughout the 8 weeks I plan on using these products. I may not be on here everyday, but I will keep it updated! Thanks again to guys like BoyScout, PU12en12g, skircus7, DaveGabe24, naturalguy, young squatter, zachattack43..... I'm lucky I found this site to get motivation and help from guys like you. Well that's enough typing for me for one night. I'll keep you posted!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone really seems interested in this post but it's okay. I will still continue to post about my results regularly, so for anyone semi-interested they can still see how things are going for me. Well I have all my supplements now and today was the first day I actually got to take them all. I am on day 3 of Xtend, Size-On, and SuperPump 250. And I took the SuperPump about 30 minutes before I lifted. I took Size-On mixed with 3 scoops Xtend while I lifted. I mixed 1.5 scoops Optimum 100% Whey, 1 scoop Real Gains, 2 Tbs. of dextrose, and I had a "fun size" bag of M&M's immediately after I lifted.

Today was chest day. Usually I do get a decent pump effect in my chest from my workout, but today it honestly did seem more pronounced (especially in the upper chest). I also performed a bit better, too! Though this could be all in my mind that is helping me lift better, but either way I am happy. Today I went up 1 rep in my last two heavier sets of flat bench press (225 & 245 lbs), and I went up 2 reps in my last set of incline DB press!

Flat Bench Press:
    135 X 12
    185 X 8
    225 X 6
    245 X 2
    135 X 10

Incline DB Press (in each hand):
    50 X 10
    60 X 10
    70 X 8
    80 X 5

And then I usually do 3 sets of Decline BB Bench and 4 sets of Falt DB Flyes, but I stayed the same in those weights.

The SuperPump is really giving me a good energy boost and I believe it is helping my vascularity. Though I do not know how well the Size-On/Xtend mix are working since it is so early, I did perform very well today and I suppose the size-on/xtend could have something to do with that! Also, I had my postworkourt shake and I must say it was suprisingly delicious. I wasn't sure how mixing the Real Gains and Optimum Protein would taste, but it was good! Between the Size-On, Real Gains, Dextrose, Whey, and M&M's I had about 85 carbs (simple and complex), 52 g. protein (mostly whey and some casein), and a bunch of amino acids!!!

I am very very excited to continue this stack, and it has really got me excited to get ready and go to the gym even more so! I am also wondering if it would be a good idea to take some extra antioxidants. Someone posted earlier to me something about taking them, but I was just curious how important it is?? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Well I will post again in a few days. Thanks for reading for anyone that acutally is reading this! haha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in the gym was Arms. My arm day is as follows:

Barbell Curls/Single-arm overhead tricep press
    Concentration curls/close grip bench press
    Preacher Curls/Dips

I had 1 in a half scoops of SuperPump 250 before lifting. I am still getting great amount of energy and vascularity from that product! During my lift, I had my Size-On and Xtend mixture. Today was the greatest day so far! Usually my 4th set of Barbell Curls is 100lbs X 7-8 reps. Today I did 100lbs. X 10 reps!!!!! Given that I probably cheated a little on the 10th one, I couldn't believe I was able to even attempt it! Also, on the concentration curls my last set is usually 35lbs X 8-10reps. Today I did 40lbs X 8 reps! And on close-grip bench press I usually end with 185lbs X 6 reps. Today I did 185lbs. X 8 reps! I felt SO SWOLEN after I left the gym I could barely bend my arms! It was a great and euphoric feeling! I had 1.5 scoops of Optimum Whey mixed with 1.5 scoops of Real Gains, and a banana after my workout. Tonight for dinner I am having chinese food (kung pao chicken). Probably not the healthiest choice, but at least it is high in protein. Hope you all had a good weekend! I'll update in a few days again. 2 weeks until Michigan VS. Ohio State! Goodnight guys!

PanteraDJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well today was leg day. During the week I usually get in about 2000 calories before weigtlifting, but on Saturdays I go to the gym earlier so I can get back to watch College Football. Today I had brown rice, chicken, scoop of protein, and vitamin when I woke up (about 450 cals). I had my SuperPump 250 about 30 minutes before workout. Size-On mixed with 3 scoops of Xtend during workout. 1.5 scoops Optimum Nutrition Protein, 1.5 scoops Real Gains, Dextrose, and a banana after workout.

2 weeks ago this is what my leg workout looked like:

Squats:
    135 X 15
    125 X 15
    225 X 8
    305 X 4
    305 X 3
    155 X 10

Leg Ext. Machine:
    180 X 12
    195 X 12
    210 X 10
    210 X 8-10

Seated Calf Hammer Macine:
    45lb. plate X 15
    90 X 12
    100 X 12
    115 X 8
    90 X 10

Lunges:
    Up and Down Hallway

And here is what my workout looked like TODAY

Squats Today:
    135 X 15
    135 X 15
    225 X 10
    305 X 6
    305 X 5
    185 X 10

Leg Ext. Machine Today:
    180 X 12
    195 X 12
    210 X 10
    225 X 10

Seated Calf Hammer Machine Today:
    45lb. plate X 15
    90 X 12
    100 X 12
    115 X 10
    90 X 10

Lunges Today
    Up and down hallway

Well guys I gotta say that I am loving this stack I am on! I look at a lot of threads in the supplement section and I notice a lot of guys are constantly switching supplements and trying new things. As I read a lot of those threads I see all sorts of things that seem interesting to me, but I am happy with everything I am taking. As I run out of my supplements, I will probably re-order the same thing! No point in fixing something that isn't broken, right? Even though it has only been a couple weeks, I really feel good and strong. I believe my mood is much better, too! Maybe it is all in my mind, but I am very pleased with my results. It is also interesting because even though my calories are increased and I am eating before bed at nights (which I used to never do), I feel that I am losing bodyfat. Maybe I am just getting stronger, though. Hmmmm... I dunno!! Haha! Also, I have gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Well back to watching Football! Go Blue! I'll update in a couple days!

Thanks!