Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AUSTINSCOBRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clive
    Do you know, if some of you guys had their way everybody here would look the same, having perfect symmetry, balance and boring uniformity.
    Cant we enjoy a bit of variety in the human physique even if it isn’t perfect?
    All this obsession about symmetry and balance lets face it no matter how hard we try we will never get there.
    Not unless your born a Meso.

You look good Clive, but this arm obssesion gotta stop!
    Oooh BTW, shirt looks GHEY! =b

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As soon as I saw you lifting the dumbbell I thought of american beauty
    Cha Cha Cha

BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    typical Pom ***got.
    Trying to compensate for his 'shortcomings' by pumping up his puny stick arms.
    lmao.

klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by clive
    I always seem to get responses from one extreme to the other when I post anything new here.
    What’s interesting, most of the guys that flame me with over negative comments don’t have any pictures of themselves on the site which leads me to think a little jealousy is involved here. I recon there’s been a few frustrated small armed guys posting on this thread.
    I’m not easily offended, how can I be, I love the attention! I’ll keep working away and if my arms still continue to grow I’ll be delighted, I’m hoping for 18” one day!
    But I’m actually working harder on my delts and chest than my arms at the moment.
    Regarding the in-balance commented on earlier I think the lighting accentuates it making it look worse than it actually is.
    There is no jealousy here Clive. All your threads are about your arms. You are self absorbed and delusional. If you cut down to a competetion bf percentage those 17inches would quicly tunr into 15-16 inchers.

Miami Rich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami Rich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent arms.

I think you guys should give him a break. Nobody is in a position to tell the guy what he should do with his body. If he's asking for advice thats different.

The only workouts the average male 40+ years of age get is picking up the phone to dial a pizza. Though i do think you bring this criticism on yourself a bit clive due to the amount of posts you have regarding your arms. Keep bangin' the weights anywho.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miami Rich
    Excellent arms.

I think you guys should give him a break. Nobody is in a position to tell the guy what he should do with his body. If he's asking for advice thats different.

The only workouts the average male 40+ years of age get is picking up the phone to dial a pizza. Though i do think you bring this criticism on yourself a bit clive due to the amount of posts you have regarding your arms. Keep bangin' the weights anywho.
    Thanks for that and I will, I can guarantee everyone I’ll be getting bigger and better as the years go by. I love weight lifting and it’s become part of my healthy life style and I’m striving to improve all the time despite the criticisms.
    You’re right about the vast majority of guys my age, most I know are fat and getting fatter.

As for the negative guys-
    they can’t put me down, I’m not going away. If you don’t like what see simply don’t enter my threads, simple as that!
    This is a post your picture section, for guys that are pleased with what they’ve achieved, I’m very proud with my progress so I’ll continue to post here.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But Clive honestly, don’t you think that if you truly wanted to get your arms bigger that an overall body routine would do just that? If you add another say 10-15lbs to your frame, and I mean LBM not fat, you would add at least another inch or 2 to your biceps. Its all good that you train your arms exclusively but my point is, if you train other parts of your body it will indirectly affect your arm size.
    On the list for Bannukah