klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2tbsp of peanut butter + cup of cottage cheese

Feels like swallowing a brick. Now I feel like vomiting however this is meant to be good protein right? I'm pulling an all nighter and feel like crap so I'm trying things different than usual to try and keep my calorie and protein levels up

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best to get less protein but get some sleep. Your muscles wont recover without sleep. Might as well be eating normal foods if you're going to be up all night.

klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm on keto so normal food is typically frid meats + fats. Thought I would give the PB and cottage cheese a go since it has somewhat higher carbs and is slow digesting. REally hits your gut hard though. Sleep would be nice but my schedule is screwed up and the only thing that will fix it is forcing myself awake. I plan on (still) lifting later today and getting a pizza for my carb up meal (first real cheat in 3 months)

gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I kinda agree...

I am kinda curious about the posters who support this cuz I tried it and liked it but it was definately thick. I wonder if some people add milk, or blend it, or even use the higher fat (rather than fat free) cottage cheese so keep the liquid level up. Just thinking out loud.
    Live hard, Work hard, Play hard

GOALS for END of 2010: 1 Rep Max
    315 bench
    500 dead
    350 squat

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just tried cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon and I loved it. I usually eat cottage cheese mixing in 1Tbs flax meal and some chopped walnuts.

Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elijah_MB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat the same thing everynight. I freeze mine then blend it w/ some water and splenda. Its kinda like a frosty treat!
    I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
    Philippians 4:13

God is my strength, power, and only hope. Discipline, dedication, glory,...it's all from him and for him.

Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12329850&posted=1#post12329850

SNS "Focus-Matrix" Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=21731151#post21731151

moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shouldn't taste so bad..

Spread it up on a slice of ww bread to ease the swallowing..
    Last edited by moodz; 11-05-2006 at 12:28 PM.
    Never quit, it's a bitch to come back..

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cottage Cheese + PB + Whey Protein + Cinnamon + Splash of water. <--- Best CC dish ever

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

you don't have to actually mix the two, eating them seperately is just as efficient.

i personally like to mix cottage cheese and nat pb with sustain.

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My prebed equation
    3/4 cup cottage cheesee
    2oz fatfree ricotta
    1oz almonds

I like to break almonds into halves or peices

stir nicley

YUMMY!!