Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sean Jones 5 9 260, New pictures

I had some pictures lying around and I also have some new pictures from my trip to Jamaica. I will post those shortly as well. I am doing a photo/video shoot in NYC on Nov 12, 2006, so I will post those as well but next weekend.

For even more of my pictures, go to:

www.bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery
    Attached Images
    www.splaxon.com

HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumanRoadMap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HumanRoadMap
    I had some pictures lying around and I also have some new pictures from my trip to Jamaica. I will post those shortly as well. I am doing a photo/video shoot in NYC on Nov 12, 2006, so I will post those as well but next weekend.

For even more of my pictures, go to:

www.bodybuildingmecca.com/gallery
    and a few more from Jamaica.....Queens...Nah, just kidding..From the island of Jamaica, West Indies
    Attached Images
    www.splaxon.com

Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deleted1147 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking sick as usual bro! Can't wait to see the pics from NYC next weekend.

yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its crazy to see someone have the physique u want and work for everyday...then kno that the same person which has accomplished ur personal goal is striving to have just as much as an improvement.. The "not settling" attitude is one ill always have and it appears u def have it too.. so for that i wish u best of luck ...
    also....looks like ur having fun in the sun man.. must be nice to relax after the brutal workouts u go through everyday... i am goin on a cruise in 6 weeks to the mexican riv.. and hope to be doin the same thing
    as of 4/3/09
    5'9 1/2 206 lbs.. cutting up for cruise may 8th

best lifts:
    585 dead... 525 squat breaking parallel.. 335 bench.. (def my weakness)

if you can walk up stairs after a leg workout... dont bother coming up...

if you can't get yourself motivated to lift, then stay the hell outta the gym.

if you think you cant get any bigger, give up now

Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kesbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

looks like u had a good time in Jamaica!! Lookin awesome boy! Did u struggle to get out of that rubber ring>?! haha
    I won't judge you if u don't judge me!
    work hard play hard!!
    where ther's a will there's a way!
    and gimmee more grub!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?ppuser=131581&cat=500

Originally Posted by yankees42885
    its crazy to see someone have the physique u want and work for everyday...then kno that the same person which has accomplished ur personal goal is striving to have just as much as an improvement.. The "not settling" attitude is one ill always have and it appears u def have it too.. so for that i wish u best of luck ...
    also....looks like ur having fun in the sun man.. must be nice to relax after the brutal workouts u go through everyday... i am goin on a cruise in 6 weeks to the mexican riv.. and hope to be doin the same thing
    lol..thanks brotha..enjoy your cruise..eat well..drink well..rest well..play well..
    www.splaxon.com

Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow your physique is sick (in a good way).

So you've obviously been working out for a long time.

If you don't mind I have some questions:

Any muscles that were lacking that you caught up? If so how?

Also what was the biggest challenge you've had to overcome in your bodybuilding career?

How many calories/grams of protein do you cosume when you bulk?

And any advice for a 17 yr old looking to get big like you?

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Massive
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Night-Hawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Night-Hawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thewhite9t

Also what was the biggest challenge you've had to overcome in your bodybuilding career?

Seconded.
    Whoa man, very impressive. Don't know what else to say.

poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thewhite9t

yea i wanna know too thats frickin awesome (im pretty much lost for words)

Originally Posted by KIDRR
    Massive
    thanx..
    www.splaxon.com

maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn looking huge!

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very impressive.

Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet
    Very impressive.
    thank you and good morning
    www.splaxon.com

gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow just immense.
    that is an outstanding physique.
    "I REQUIRE POWER!"

GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done martial arts for five years, and this giant ass dude can still go lower then me in the splits, haha.

Awesome physique man, you look astounding. You keep me motivated.

What was your diet/training schedule like? How long have you been bodybuilding?

Originally Posted by GrassAndRocks
    I've done martial arts for five years, and this giant ass dude can still go lower then me in the splits, haha.

Awesome physique man, you look astounding. You keep me motivated.

What was your diet/training schedule like? How long have you been bodybuilding?
    Thanx...comments like yours keep ME motivated. I have been bodybuilding for 12 years and as far as the training schedule and dieting, do you have about 5 hours?..lol..

Is this the video you were speaking about?

http://bodybuildingmecca.com/vids/seanvideo1.wmv
    www.splaxon.com

Filmy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lookin' pretty good man, keep up the good work.

Holding some water there, but I'm sure you know that.
    If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hernik_NOR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what fed are you competing in? are you going for an IFBB pro card?

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat boy swoll!! ha how long u been BBing brah?

GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrassAndRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HumanRoadMap
    Thanx...comments like yours keep ME motivated. I have been bodybuilding for 12 years and as far as the training schedule and dieting, do you have about 5 hours?..lol..

Is this the video you were speaking about?

http://bodybuildingmecca.com/vids/seanvideo1.wmv
    Haha dawg to be able to learn from you, I could take five hours.

poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50) poppinmycollar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^hell yea

Originally Posted by poppinmycollar
    ^^hell yea
    lol..thanx
    www.splaxon.com

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Excellent looking photo and keep us posted with more.

P3U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you related to puff daddy? lol

i like your biceps.

Originally Posted by P3U
    are you related to puff daddy? lol

i like your biceps.
    hahahahaha dude! When I saw his name was Sean I was like... damn, he look like Sean Combs just swole up.

Yeah but Puff's a punk, so we don't wanna go around slandering Jones's name haha.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, You're a beast!!

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good Sean Jones.

Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clean@Shine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beastley......

......nice work buddah......you look like a monster in those pics from your trip......I BET YOUR SERVICE WAS A CLASS....LOL
    You can lie to others but not to yourself..... stay true...stay focused....

~`~ Fu*k Genetics ~`~

Originally Posted by William2003
    Excellent looking photo and keep us posted with more.
    this weekend, i'll be taking more photos and I'm gonna do a full blown calf workout and put it to video. stay tuned.
    www.splaxon.com