Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breakfast before or after workout?

I have to wake up early tomorrow to take my sister to Saturday school. I should make her ass walk but I like being able to go out and do stuff without my mom pissing and moaning. Regardless, I want to hit the gym early when there arent that many people there. Should I eat a breakfast of some eggs before I go or wait until after? I took about a 2 week break from weightlifting cause I was dropping in weight. I've increased my cardio to running everyday for around 15 mins or so. Somedays sprints and some days just endurance running, some days just walking. Im trying to burn fat and build muscle at the same time and I know it can be done. My only problem is that I worry I wont have enough calories and proteins to fuel my growing muscles seeing as my diet is horrible but that's another story alltogether. I think I can squeeze enough food in to meet my requirements so......can anyone help me?
    "I broke my leg last week, what will help recovery?"
    "Squats and Milk!"

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id have some food a good hour or so before the workout if possible...you need cals to burn, carbs and fat for energy too

ive worked out in the morning on an empty stomach and my lifts failed miserably
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justinbrown
    id have some food a good hour or so before the workout if possible...you need cals to burn, carbs and fat for energy too

ive worked out in the morning on an empty stomach and my lifts failed miserably
    Alright thanks, Ill try to eat before I leave to take her and that'll give me atleast 45 mins or so till I get to the gym.
    "I broke my leg last week, what will help recovery?"
    "Squats and Milk!"

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinbrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Anwynd
    Alright thanks, Ill try to eat before I leave to take her and that'll give me atleast 45 mins or so till I get to the gym.
    perfect dude
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc