Thread: Testosterone

The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone

Will taking an over the counter Testosterone booster such as T3 show up in drug tests as positive for steroids? I'm totally unfamiliar with drug testing of any kind outside of randoms at work. In particuliar, I was wondering if it would disqualify someone from Natural Bodybuilding competitions or NCAA sports participation. I have no interest in competing in either, but was just wondering on a personal level.

fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unless I am missing something T3 is not a testosterone enhancer it is a thyroid hormone that will actually cause you to lose muscle along with fat. If you are taking T3 (Liothyronine) then there may be specific metabolites that will show up in your urine but that is assuming they are checking for such things.

If you are taking the Nitro T3, then you have nothing to worry about. They will be able to test for specific metabolites to check for foreign substances in the body and the ingredients of the Nitro T3 will not produce any of those metabolites and your testosterone production will be completely natural so you will have nothing to worry about.
    Everyone has to start somewhere!!!

CCBB

The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Archangel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitro was what I was talking about. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No problem bro, I know you said OTC, but I wanted to make sure you weren't damaging your body, some people will put just about anything in their body. Good luck on reaching your goals.
    Everyone has to start somewhere!!!

CCBB