Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmaths117
    Because you didn't make it understandable...lol. You are trying to separate yourself from everyone else by creating something that only you can understand. You think you are so smart...you are only a little kid.
    No one cares about your opinion.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    No one cares about your opinion.
    And people care about yours? You have alot of threads about religion. Sounds like someone is searching.

best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gunsgirlsnglory
    And people care about yours?
    Yes.

Come back in a week, goonmonger.

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gunsgirlsnglory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes.

Come back in a week, goonmonger.
    what the hell is a goonmonger?

what the hell is a goonmonger?
    lmao. You mean you don't know?

lmao. You mean you don't know?
    No man how would i know. Dude i just bought an old laptop off a guy at school the other day. I am new to the attitude of this forum bro.

No man how would i know. Dude i just bought an old laptop off a guy at school the other day. I am new to the attitude of this forum bro.
    That's fine.

Goonmonger is a forum troll on here. He pretends to be a Christian just to piss people off by making stupid claims. I actualy find his posts entertaining now. He got banned yesterday for trolling for a week. I thought you'd be him based on the way you spoke in that other thread.

Banned jmaths117@comcast.net_old's Avatar
    jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's fine.

Goonmonger is a forum troll on here. He pretends to be a Christian just to piss people off by making stupid claims. I actualy find his posts entertaining now. He got banned yesterday for trolling for a week. I thought you'd be him based on the way you spoke in that other thread.
    You mean he beat you in an argument you were having, and when he posted a picture of your physique, you were embarassed and ashamed and told some Mods to ban him? Thats what you mean, right?

You mean he beat you in an argument you were having, and when he posted a picture of your physique, you were embarassed and ashamed and told some Mods to ban him? Thats what you mean, right?
    No, that's not what I mean.

jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

No, that's not what I mean.
    Yes it is, because it's the truth and you know it.

Yes it is, because it's the truth and you know it.
    I hope you know you've been reported and bnb should delete your posts. And my post responding to your post. And this post, for that matter.

I hope you know you've been reported and bnb should delete your posts. And my post responding to your post. And this post, for that matter.
    Uhh why should he delete my posts...I haven't done anything against the rules, you moron. You are on some kind of power trip. You really don't scare me. It seems every time I voice my opinion, just because I'm in the red, I get banned by someone who complains.

Uhh why should he delete my posts...I haven't done anything against the rules, you moron. You are on some kind of power trip. You really don't scare me. It seems every time I voice my opinion, just because I'm in the red, I get banned by someone who complains.
    The whole rep thing seems a little "kiddie" to me man, why does it matter, can someone just give you a red rep if they dont like you? Sounds like a popularity contest.

Well no forum is perfect. If you want a more happy, encouraging forum on the BB.com forums, go to powerlifting, picture section, nutrition section, teen section even, or supplement section. This forum section (R/P) is full of harsh debates. People with strong beliefs trying to sway other's beliefs. I like you, though. I would rep you if I had any points...but I don't.

No, it's a matter of when you loose an argument, you resort to personal attacks. Just like all the other bb.com trolls.

You're no different.

Talking

No, it's a matter of when you loose an argument, you resort to personal attacks. Just like all the other bb.com trolls.

You're no different.
    Well I am apparently not getting banned, because the Mod you pm'd actually has a soul and common sense. So yea. I'm done with you. It's been fun on the R/P section, but you have no credibility left. Thanks for the amazing fun!

Well no forum is perfect. If you want a more happy, encouraging forum on the BB.com forums, go to powerlifting, picture section, nutrition section, teen section even, or supplement section. This forum section (R/P) is full of harsh debates. People with strong beliefs trying to sway other's beliefs. I like you, though. I would rep you if I had any points...but I don't.
    Ya i think I'm out bro, life in general is too hectic to worry about anger issues of posters in this R/P forum man, time to go talk football.

Well I am apparently not getting banned, because the Mod you pm'd actually has a soul and common sense. So yea. I'm done with you. It's been fun on the R/P section, but you have no credibility left. Thanks for the amazing fun!
    Thanks. Get out of the egg people's thread. You are not welcome here.

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Page 3 and already there is bickering. Nice...
    You know how I know you're gay?

Originally Posted by 1dayIWillBeBig
    Page 3 and already there is bickering. Nice...
    yup but jmath shouldnt be posting in here anymore since his opinion doesnt matter to anyone.

back on topic....

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yup but jmath shouldnt be posting in here anymore since his opinion doesnt matter to anyone.

back on topic....
    let's not feed the trolls
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by B_Master_Flash
    let's not feed the trolls
    No, let's not.

When in the route of spiritual happenings, it becomes vital that one people suspend the religious bands that may insist that one creed or way of thinking in particular may be the conclusive, unmovable dogma; and must present reverence to respect the opinions of other associates under the limits of our own recognized mankind as a whole, and to abolish those that suggest that theirs especially is the correct one and is superior to all others. As we are to acknowledge that all men were created under the same confines that limit us in knowing what may or may not exist beyond our own comprehension.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are given by their creator the certain invulnerable privilege to be able to form their own estimation on what does or does not reside above our universe; and being able to do so minus the fear of eternal persecution. Especially that deemed by a fellow human who is, in fact, a mere human. Nothing more, nothing less. And that it would be ludicrous for that one person to talk as if their individual view of eternalness happens to be the right one. When, indeed, that person has not experienced everlasting life, not does he supply it (aka, God).

We stoutly stand by the fact that no opinion may be deemed right or wrong by another earthly, mortal mind. And that there is an infinite number of interpretations of an infinite number of faiths.

Signed,
    The Egg People

On the 3rd day, of the 11th month, of the 2006th year.

Talking

I am glad you took my advice about Occam's Razor! See, little boy, you learn something new every day!

See ya!

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry Best Regards, but I think your thread has been a failure.

Originally Posted by coontang
    Sorry Best Regards, but I think your thread has been a failure.
    Whys that? Because of the trolling? I don't think so.

Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope this isn't OT, but...

I was...uh, On Friday, when I got home, I reeeeeeally wanted an egg salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it. And I was like, "I'm gonna make one of those." So...so Saturday, I went out, and I got, like, a dozen eggs. And I boiled them all. And then I just...I spent...I don't know, probably, 3 hours......like 3 and half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions, and paprika, you know, all the...a cout tremont...and then by the time I was done, I just really didn't feel like eating it.

Yay Egg People.
    LOL WUT

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bruzey
    I was...uh, On Friday, when I got home, I reeeeeeally wanted an egg salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it. And I was like, "I'm gonna make one of those." So...so Saturday, I went out, and I got, like, a dozen eggs. And I boiled them all. And then I just...I spent...I don't know, probably, 3 hours......like 3 and half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions, and paprika, you know, all the...a cout tremont...and then by the time I was done, I just really didn't feel like eating it.
    Wow I'm going to go troll the misc forums with this quote.

Yay Egg People.
    That's not OT at all.

Egg People rule!!

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yay Egg People.
    I think you're having a devine experience. I hope you become closer to the greatness that is egg.
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by B_Master_Flash
    I think you're having a devine experience. I hope you become closer to the greatness that is egg.
    Eggie is our god. Do not mock him.