Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned jmaths117@comcast.net_old's Avatar
    jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, you have to. You started this thread.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmaths117
    Yes, you have to. You started this thread.
    Uhhh....

Alright, I will later. Anyways, you all can post your own ideas in the mean time. There is no certain way of thinking you have to follow in order to be an egg person.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An egg person?!

I thought we were all believers in the flying spaghetti monster...

But I guess I do like eggs better!

jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You just can't believe in God? Thats a requirement, right?

Well I am going home for the weekend to see my dog. See you guys later!

best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You just can't believe in God? Thats a requirement, right?
    That's not a requirement at all.

I believe in god, personally. But I don't know anything. That's what seperates me from a Christian. Many of them seem to know that their faith is right.

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Registered User user437490845hjgd's Avatar
    user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just had a lapse of un-faith - I tasted Dymatize mint-chocolate Elite whey. *homer simpson noises*

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Juels
    What's there to ask about atheism? Seriously...
    Well theists constantly TELL atheists what they believe, why not ask them?
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's there to ask about atheism? Seriously...
    Why when given the option of choosing between eternal happiness or eternal torture did you choose eternal torture?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brothers, I have found some scriputre for the egg people

http://www.seaserpentproductions.com...melet_Zoom.jpg
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Atheism is not a creed or a doctrine, it is the simple absence of belief in a deity.

PS. I'm an agnostic atheist

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B_Master_Flash

Peace be upon you fellow eggie....buck! buck!
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by B_Master_Flash

lmao. Go spread the good news, egg people!

Originally Posted by Fidelis
    I'm an evolutionist. Theists already consider evolution a religion, let's just make it official.
    ★cVc★

-Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by Fidelis
    Atheism is not a creed or a doctrine, it is the simple absence of belief in a deity.

Well I'm a weak, poor, agnostic strong but levelheaded distanced atheist first removed......but only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sunday mornings.

-Winston Churchill

Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skwidward
    Why when given the option of choosing between eternal happiness or eternal torture did you choose eternal torture?
    I got a better one. What exactly is so bad about being anti-homosexual?

idk, maybe because there is no reason to be an anti-homo just like there's no reason to be an anti-black.

two men being homosexual doesn't hurt, or even effect, anyone else. If you don't like homosexuality then don't be a homo. Other than that, why get into other peoples business?
    ★cVc★

-Yogi Berra

Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright. Would you say that atheists are "more evolved" than theists because you don't comply to religious ideals? Be honest. And why is the idea of a God so impossible? Is human existence mearly a coincidence? Aliens perhaps?

Alright. Would you say that atheists are "more evolved" than theists because you don't comply to religious ideals? Be honest. And why is the idea of a God so impossible? Is human existence mearly a coincidence? Aliens perhaps?
    Wasn't it decided in another thread that humans born with the "religion trait" were actually more adapted to survival than those without (atheists)?

-Winston Churchill

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all, the idea of evolution as progression is wrong. Second, no, atheists are not genetically different from theists in any important way.

The idea of God isn't impossible, but since there is no evidence for a God, there is no reason to believe in one. It's the same with fairies, unicorns, etc.

Human existence is the result of natural processes, yes. Aliens? Like God, there's no evidence for aliens, although I think it's far more likely that aliens exist than it is that God exists. We know that life is possible (we are here), and we know that the universe is a huge place with billions and billions of galaxies, each with billions and billions of stars.

No I don't think atheists are more evolved than any other belief set. I think a persons beliefs are influenced my more by other factors than their "evolution level".

I don't think the idea of a God is impossible, but I also think there are so many other things that are possible too. Our universe could just be a molecule of a greater universe that we could never comprehend or interact with or any other number of crazy possibilites. The idea that something greater than our universe exists is interesting and the possibilities are limitless. I think the idea that people immediately conclude that it must be a some human-like invisible super ghost thingy that created everything at his will and etc. is just an easy to comprehend dumbing down of the posiblities.
    ★cVc★

-Yogi Berra

Our Doctrine. Any Suggestions?

When in the route of spiritual happenings, it becomes vital that one people suspend the religious bands that may insist that one creed or way of thinking in particular may be the conclusive, unmovable dogma; and must present reverence to respect the opinions of other associates under the limits of our own recognized mankind as a whole, and to abolish those that suggest that theirs especially is the correct one and is superior to all others. As we are to acknowledge that all men were created under the same confines that limit us in knowing what may or may not exist beyond our own comprehension.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are given by their creator the certain invulnerable privilege to be able to form their own estimation on what does or does not reside above our universe; and being able to do so minus the fear of eternal persecution. Especially that deemed by a fellow human who is, in fact, a mere human. Nothing more, nothing less. And that it would be ludicrous for that one person to talk as if their individual view of eternalness happens to be the right one. When, indeed, that person has not experienced everlasting life, not does he supply it (aka, God).

We stoutly stand by the fact that no opinion may be deemed right or wrong by another earthly, mortal mind. And that there is an infinite number of interpretations of an infinite number of faiths.

Signed,
    The Egg People

On the 3rd day, of the 11th month, of the 2006th year.

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Atheist/Agnostic Thread?

There's nothing to discuss about either.

*subscribes*
    You know how I know you're gay?

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the white, the yolk and the holy shell.

Eggmen.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Originally Posted by 1dayIWillBeBig
    Atheist/Agnostic Thread?

There's nothing to discuss about either.

*subscribes*

Originally Posted by fkn_give_me_abs
    In the white, the yolk and the holy shell.

Eggmen.
    Eggmen to that

-Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by best regards
    When in the route of spiritual happenings, it becomes vital that one people suspend the religious bands that may insist that one creed or way of thinking in particular may be the conclusive, unmovable dogma; and must present reverence to respect the opinions of other associates under the limits of our own recognized mankind as a whole, and to abolish those that suggest that theirs especially is the correct one and is superior to all others. As we are to acknowledge that all men were created under the same confines that limit us in knowing what may or may not exist beyond our own comprehension.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are given by their creator the certain invulnerable privilege to be able to form their own estimation on what does or does not reside above our universe; and being able to do so minus the fear of eternal persecution. Especially that deemed by a fellow human who is, in fact, a mere human. Nothing more, nothing less. And that it would be ludicrous for that one person to talk as if their individual view of eternalness happens to be the right one. When, indeed, that person has not experienced everlasting life, not does he supply it (aka, God).

We stoutly stand by the fact that no opinion may be deemed right or wrong by another earthly, mortal mind. And that there is an infinite number of interpretations of an infinite number of faiths.

Signed,
    The Egg People

On the 3rd day, of the 11th month, of the 2006th year.
    What do ya'll think of this doctrine?

Maybe you should try not to make yourself sound smart and make it less verbose? No point in using huge run-on sentences with verbose words.
    I don't know if you are familiar with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Occam's Razor...maybe you should read it, learn it, and rewrite that "doctrine".

Maybe you should try not to make yourself sound smart and make it less verbose? No point in using huge run-on sentences with verbose words.
    I don't know if you are familiar with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Occam's Razor...maybe you should read it, learn it, and rewrite that "doctrine".
    No, you just don't understand it.

Originally Posted by best regards
    No, you just don't understand it.
    Because you didn't make it understandable...lol. You are trying to separate yourself from everyone else by creating something that only you can understand. You think you are so smart...you are only a little kid. What's the point in writing something like that anyway? It's not even original...based off the declaration of independence. Hahaha. Fool. Hypocrite.
    Last edited by jmaths117; 11-04-2006 at 01:33 PM.