Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The New Atheist/Agnostic Thread

Hey, there's a thread for Christians and Muslims. Why not one for atheists/agnostics?

This thread can be used for discussing atheist/agnostic views. And all opinions are welcome here.

We shall call ourselves, the Egg People! Are you an Egg person?

I am an Egg person!!

edit: oh, and this is like the Islam thread in that you can ask the Egg people questions on atheism/agnosticism if you wish.
    Last edited by best regards; 11-03-2006 at 11:22 AM.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I beleive there may be a god, just not any of the man-made faiths.... something beyond our comprehension...

I fit in here
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess I'm an egg person too.

Nothing else to add at the moment.
    Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
    -- Ned Flanders

... I'd feel like a caveman, if they existed ... and they didn't ...
    - Ned Flanders

best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nail3r
    I beleive there may be a god, just not any of the man-made faiths.... something beyond our comprehension...

I fit in here
    Same here. I'm nto anti-religion or anti-God. I just don't have a reason to believe in God at the moment.

So far we have 3 egg people

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    Hey, there's a thread for Christians and Muslims. Why not one for atheists/agnostics?

This thread can be used for discussing atheist/agnostic views. And all opinions are welcome here.

We shall call ourselves, the Egg People! Are you an Egg person?

I am an Egg person!!

uhmm...I ate an egg today...it was really good...in a sandwich.

Toast the bread, add cheese, green oinon, and ham to it

take an egg, beat it, spread it out over a cooker so it is paper thin...add cheese fold it up...put in sandwich...

uhmmm yeah I just finished eating it was really good.

ohh... now that I think about it, they also have thos elittle daily versus thingies...so I will start

The book of Egg 1.1
    In the begining Man created the Heavens and the God's.

tomorrow verse two
    I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things they fear to do, provided they keep doing them until they get a record of successful experience behind themselves.

nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)

Look!! It's our prophet!!!

"FIRE!! To begin whipping dance of the dead!!"

Originally Posted by Whingman
    uhmm...I ate an egg today...it was really good...in a sandwich.

Toast the bread, add cheese, green oinon, and ham to it

take an egg, beat it, spread it out over a cooker so it is paper thin...add cheese fold it up...put in sandwich...

uhmmm yeah I just finished eating it was really good.

ohh... now that I think about it, they also have thos elittle daily versus thingies...so I will start

The book of Egg 1.1
    In the begining Man created the Heavens and the God's.

tomorrow verse two
    Yep, if you don't believe in the Egg God, you're going to hell. Period. Eggie was very clear in the book of Egg what exactly we have to believe.

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So when the people I debate with have egg on their face is that the equivalnt of Bam! Protein everywhere!?

Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    So when the people I debate with have egg on their face is that the equivalnt of Bam! Protein everywhere!?
    No, that's the equivalent of blasphemy, your going to hellz LOLZ!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=123

You guys will get a kick out of this

Originally Posted by best regards
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=123

You guys will get a kick out of this
    hes calling everyone else a hypocrite but taking it upon himself to judge everyone else

Originally Posted by nail3r
    hes calling everyone else a hypocrite but taking it upon himself to judge everyone else
    reminds me of this:

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am an egg person and I BELEIVE this is a most egg-cellent thread.

Although, I have nothing to rant about at the moment.

JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I believe something exists "out there" that we cannot possibly comprehend with our puny minds. Something or someone with extreme intelligence and power. What I don't in believe is a God that everyone else claims to know.

Originally Posted by JohnGalt
    I believe something exists "out there" that we cannot possibly comprehend with our puny minds. Something or someone with extreme intelligence and power. What I don't in believe is a God that everyone else claims to know.
    Same here. I hate people who act like anyone who is not a part of their religion is going to hell. It's just laughable.

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am the egg man actually, am a Unitarian Universalist, but see no "God" in the normal meaning of the word ..... just perhaps natural forces beyond our comprehension (at this point in our scientific knowledge), but no supreme being ... If there truly was an all loving god, he ain't practicing what many on Earth preach....

Originally Posted by Fuelish
    I am the egg man actually, am a Unitarian Universalist, but see no "God" in the normal meaning of the word ..... just perhaps natural forces beyond our comprehension (at this point in our scientific knowledge), but no supreme being ... If there truly was an all loving god, he ain't practicing what many on Earth preach....
    I am 100% certain that you are going to hell

buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i shall fit right in!

whats up dudes
    R.I.B.B.F National Junior Champion 2006

[QUOTE=BEhave]
    i dont think they need to. with all the supplements people are using, theres notthing really impossible. creatine as far as i know is like steroids, but its legal and so far they havent found any real negative side effects. well its like steroids in the results[/QUOTE]

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No we believe oral sex is a sin, nasty boy.
    Last edited by coontang; 11-03-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Oh yeah, this just all about you goonmonger. All about you. You're all I care about.

btw, you're in direct violation with the flaming rules in posting my picture. Go read all the stickies. And if you really want to, read all the posts bnb has made on the subject.

And don't even try to delete it because mods can see delete pics. I've pmed them and I anticipate your banment.

btw, that picture was taken 8 months ago when I was 125. Thanks though.

Banned jmaths117@comcast.net_old's Avatar
    jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, that Goonmonger seems like a real bastard. I hope he's banned forever.

Originally Posted by jmaths117
    Wow that Goonmonger seems like a real bastard.
    The user skippy just deleted his posts.

back on topic now...

jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can I join the Egg People? I myself am somewhat of an Agnostic. I hate when people tell me that their religion is the ONLY one. I want to find out for myself what is best.

Can I join the Egg People? I myself am somewhat of an Agnostic. I hate when people tell me that their religion is the ONLY one. I want to find out for myself what is best.
    Yes. We're all egg people.

Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's there to ask about atheism? Seriously...

We should create a doctrine, or something.

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We should create a doctrine, or something.
    Yes, yes! Doctrine! Doctrine!

Sort of like a summation of our beliefs.

Originally Posted by Juels
    What's there to ask about atheism? Seriously...
    What's their not to ask is the real question.

Next question!

Yes, yes! Doctrine! Doctrine!
    Ok someone write it.

Or do I have to?