DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question NeeD PrograM for 1 14 yr old

Hey every i wish to incrase my upper body strength and size (Chest, midsection, Back, Biceps, triceps and Deltoids.
    Can anyone help me with a program as a guideline?????

aussiemuscleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am also a 14 year old i train like4 days a week and am pretty new to the whole thing i train just my chest and arms and back i do.
    flat bench 10 sets 8reps
    incline bench 10 sets 8reps
    standing bicep curls 5 sets of 20 reps
    dumbell flys 10 sets of 8 reps

i know its not like the ones in magazines and **** but it has really worked on me.

AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    14 years old hey !

well !!

Pushups
    Situps
    Chinups
    Bodyweight squats
    Running
    Swiming

Thats all i would be having you do !
    WHAT do you call a Bodybuilder with big balls ?

A Beginner

NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You CAN lift at 14, just start off light till you get form down. You don't need a specialized routine. Just be sure to work out your entire body (including legs) and don't be dissapointed if you don't make the gains a mature lifter would, you'll grow. Also read up on nutrition and routines. Your not gonna get all the answers from one thread, you need to research.
    weight training is the easiest thing to understand and the hardest to actually implement. - Dr. Ken Leistner

Miracles are attested, but what if they're instead some mix of charlantary, unfamiliar states of consciousness, misapprehensions of natural phenomena, and mental illness? No contemporary religion and no New Age belief seems to me to take sufficient account of the grandeur, magnificence, subtlety and intrcacy of the Universe revealed by science. The fact that so little of the findings of modern science is prefigured in Scripture to my mind casts further doubt on its divine inspiration. - Carl Sagan

zxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was 13 when i started doing pushups, squats and chinups now im at 14 and i do weights.. i would suggest to do alot of pushups and chinups for about a month and get yourself ready for real upperbody bodybuilding.

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I started lifting when I was 13 that is with real weight. Your not too young just go light and be patient. The main fear with young people who lift is that they will go to fast and hurt themselves. Remember that with age you are also getting more hormones that will further develop your muscles.

That schpiel about 10x8 on bench and the sort, ummm try 4x10. Start pathetically light bro, don't be in too much of a hurry.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the others have said. Lift lightly and concentrate on good form. I would recommend a full body routine done twice a week to get some good strength. Maybe something like this.

Monday
    Squats
    Leg Press
    Flat Bench(DB's or Barbell)
    Pullups
    Military Press
    Dumbell Shrugs
    Dips(body upright)
    Barbell Curls
    Crunches

Thursday
    Hack Squats
    Calf Raises
    Incline Bench(DB's or Barbell)
    Bent Over Rows
    Hyperextension(don't do deadlifts until you have a strong lower back)
    Wide Grip Upright Rows
    Skullcrushers(lying triceps ext.)
    Hammer Curls
    Leg Raises

Do 2 sets of between 6-10 reps on each exercise

Do abs twice a week on workout or non workout days.

Tell me what you think.