Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50)

abs in the 5x5 program

What do you guys do for abs while on the 5 x 5 program ( Bill Starr's intermediate version) I'm planning on starting that

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blend
    What do you guys do for abs while on the 5 x 5 program ( Bill Starr's intermediate version) I'm planning on starting that
    I did what was in the program. For direct ab work, it includes weighted situps on Monday and regular situps on Wednesday.

Plus the squats, deadlifts, and military press give you a pretty good core workout as well.