Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBuck NY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just watched that war of the worlds thing. he does side raises with like 90s i think it was but his form is pretty bad. it looks like hes doing dumbbell upright rows. i can do 35s for 8 40s for 6 but if i used that form im pretty sure i could do at least the 60s.

Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absalom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

war of the worlds

Originally Posted by s2000@optonline.net
    i just watched that war of the worlds thing. he does side raises with like 90s i think it was but his form is pretty bad. it looks like hes doing dumbbell upright rows. i can do 35s for 8 40s for 6 but if i used that form im pretty sure i could do at least the 60s.

Actually he starts with 85's then he does 100's. Speaking of bad form, I saw Ronnie Coleman's unbelievable, and his form was terrible to me, and I think he was doing laterals with 75-85lb dumbbells I believe, and he was struggling on those.

heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Absalom
    Actually he starts with 85's then he does 100's. Speaking of bad form, I saw Ronnie Coleman's unbelievable, and his form was terrible to me, and I think he was doing laterals with 75-85lb dumbbells I believe, and he was struggling on those.
    Yeah and on OTR he does hte same thing. It's just something the pros do to let them use heavier weights to stress the muscle differently, I swear some people think the best way to gain muscle is to stand completely still all the time using minimal weight and completely and totally isolating the muscle. This just isn't hte case.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Proof of what? Proof that JoJ lifts some heavy dumbbells with piss poor form? Proof that he "raises" 100lbs dumbbells with a fully bent arm and jumping up and down as he does it? Seriously, JoJ is strong, but he is not stronger than several other bodybuilders out there. The day JoJ shoulder presses the 160s tell me something.

CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) CCIE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who the hell can have perfect form with those poundages. everyone crying over his form.. well look at the damn weight people
    This is for you Coleman! ! ! YEP YEP YEP

Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pullup17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They may seem like bad form but trust me, those are controlled reps and they're experienced enough to be able to effectively work the desired muscle by modifying their form here and there. And how the hell can do maintain "perfect" form with those poundages?

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A little swing becomes acceptable with heavy weights, yes. But that is blatant cheating right there. If he tried doing it seated, for starters, he wouldn't be able to raise the 75s. If he tried doing it seated AND with straight arms...

I guess if my max strict military press was 200lbs I could post a video of me doing 250 for reps, only they were actualy push presses instead, but it would still be a military press just because it's a lot of weight and so the cheating is ok?
    Last edited by Uriel_da_man; 11-04-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caseyviator
    this is the last time i gonna say this on any board..in the world powerlifting community
    JOHNNY JACKSON IS AN WPC NATIONAL N WORLD CHAMPION @242LB CLASS
    his lifts were
    for squats in suit n raps 800-850 range
    bench in shirts-550 range
    deadlift,,, his very best lift, he has rediculasly long arms.. which hurts his bench!! but helps his deadlift!! which is much better to have in powerlifting cause its a biger percentage of total and because it is done last at the meet
    he does 900+

ronnie has not done any offical lifts and is also heavier in offseason by 40lbs or so,, i thinK big ron in powerlifting gear and drug mode would be lb for lb one of the 5 top lifters in history by fromula.. he has very good form from what ive seen i think hed hit
    squat -1100
    bp-700- this could be a hell of alot more once in an open back shirt!!
    dl-1000 again very long arms

to me the debate is stupid cause ron is 40lbs heavier n is the stronger guy by far....this does not lessn jon in any way!! as he is a proven champion!!
    i like this post reps... if i can figure out how to give them lol...

on another note did anyone see branch miss the rack with 315 in that video ?? thats an easy way to get an injury...

EDIT: hes banned so i guess no reps haha

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk
    i like this post reps... if i can figure out how to give them lol...
    hahah...teh n00b

by the way i saw that clip. Man o' man that was a close one. After that set, johnnie was up close and ready for it, but i think thats how he should have been before the incident. A lot of times when i see people spotting others, i notice that most of the time the spotter isn't totally focused on the lift or ready for the um potential incidents.... like they seem relaxed, sometimes their arms are down to their sides, and other times they are looking the other way on certain reps. But i wonder who's better

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heavyliftin
    Yeah and on OTR he does hte same thing. It's just something the pros do to let them use heavier weights to stress the muscle differently, I swear some people think the best way to gain muscle is to stand completely still all the time using minimal weight and completely and totally isolating the muscle. This just isn't hte case.

wow smart teen.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    A little swing becomes acceptable with heavy weights, yes. But that is blatant cheating right there. If he tried doing it seated, for starters, he wouldn't be able to raise the 75s. If he tried doing it seated AND with straight arms...

I guess if my max strict military press was 200lbs I could post a video of me doing 250 for reps, only they were actualy push presses instead, but it would still be a military press just because it's a lot of weight and so the cheating is ok?
    if you max 200 on military press you will not be able to push press 250 for reps.

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who cares if JOJ is stronger than ronnie? u dont see any powerlifting competition giving him 150 grand per win.... aparently hes a failure in the bb'dn world compared to ronnie? so why compare him... and aparently what he seems to be good in is powerlifting, why doesnt he change career paths and joins the world strongest men competitions maybe he will have better luck... even tho i doubt it, Because if he isnt REALLY THE STRONGEST, he will just be a shadow in strongman like in bb'dn first to ronnie, then to people like mariuz pudsianowski, see the difference between him and ronnie is... RONNIE IS 100% IN BB'DN AND 80% IN POWERLIFTING... ATLEAST HES 100% IN 1..., JOJ IS 90% POWERLIFTING, 80% BB'DN he will never be 100% at anything because he just isnt destined to be the best at something... in BB'DN he cant compete with some when it comes to body, and in powerlifting he cant compete to some competitors in strength.

JOJ is the GUY people talk about when they dont got nothing new to say about the CHAMP..., in every generation of this sport there where always those type of guys... "OH HE CAN BE BETTER JUST NOT YET", back then it was arnold and LOU FERIGNO, so u see theres the guys who SHOULDA BEEN, COULDA BEEN, BUT NEVER WHERE... i find this thread dumb.. this is IFBB PRO BODYBUILDING, IF U WANT TO COMPARE STRENGTHS PLZ BUMP DOWN TO STRONGMAN section.
    Last edited by zrage; 11-04-2006 at 01:14 PM.

Originally Posted by The Adam
    wow smart teen.
    wow someone who buys into the whole, stay completely strict on everything or else you're going to get injured and miss out on lots of growth!

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *pro bodybuilder does rows w/ body english*

15 year old pencil neck that can't deadlift what he is warming up on rows with - "EEE you are cheating take the weight down and do it right! you don't know how to lift!!"

G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G-S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Johnnie has a powerlifting past, but let's remember - those are geared lifts. 2-ply bench shirts, squat suits, and deadlift suits.

Ronnie is clearly stronger, but he's also alot heavier. Comparing the two is a moot point.
    Admin/Owner @ www.mmipowertraining.com

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G-S
    Johnnie has a powerlifting past, but let's remember - those are geared lifts. 2-ply bench shirts, squat suits, and deadlift suits.

Ronnie is clearly stronger, but he's also alot heavier. Comparing the two is a moot point.
    he competed in a single ply fed

colemans squat was suited same as jacksons was.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've never seen a squat rack on the Olympia stage.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    quoted from one of those pics
    "heavy presses will give you the raw bulk, but if your want that round, capped look to the shoulders, you have to do lateral raises"

Banned jmaths117@comcast.net_old's Avatar
    jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmaths117@comcast.net_old has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ronnie is obviously stronger. Are you kidding me? Ronnie isn't stupid...and he isn't a powerlifter. He has nothing to prove to anyone. He has many of his lifts on video, showing his enormous strength. And don't tell me his form is bad, either. Ronnie is stronger, hands down.

bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    He did 545 pounds on the bench in a sanctioned powerlifting meet. That means:
    1.)NO Bounce whatsoever is allowed
    2.)Controlled descent is a must
    3.)Bar must be brought to a total lockout

He can lift however he pleases in the gym, but that won't fly at a powerlifting meet.
    It also mean a shirt can be worn... don't know if he wore one or not... i'd like to see pics, or a video to confirm.... but when he had trouble in that vid with 405 for like 6 reps bouncing them, i highly doubt the 545 was a raw bench, but i could be wrong.

Originally Posted by bbjeff86
    It also mean a shirt can be worn... don't know if he wore one or not... i'd like to see pics, or a video to confirm.... but when he had trouble in that vid with 405 for like 6 reps bouncing them, i highly doubt the 545 was a raw bench, but i could be wrong.
    Actually he did 8 reps on both flat and incline, an dhe had no trouble at all, did you see the video? The weight was comin up no problem. Ronnie is the man and he is freaking strong, but he does partial bench presses, if he tried a competition bench he'd be lucky to get 500 raw (still a great number of course, but just trying to let you guys know he's not a world class bencher).

bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually he did 8 reps on both flat and incline, an dhe had no trouble at all, did you see the video? The weight was comin up no problem. Ronnie is the man and he is freaking strong, but he does partial bench presses, if he tried a competition bench he'd be lucky to get 500 raw (still a great number of course, but just trying to let you guys know he's not a world class bencher).
    In COD ronnie hits 495 for 5 reps... even if partial the hardest part of a bench is the bottom, and Ronnie doesn't bounce. Plus he has doen 200lb dumbells for 12 reps flat and incline. And Jacksons lifts weren't great form, lots of bounce and they were by no means easy, especially the last few, his reps were also partial... but ther is not need to lockout for bodybuilding so it doesnt really matter.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbjeff86
    In COD ronnie hits 495 for 5 reps... even if partial the hardest part of a bench is the bottom, and Ronnie doesn't bounce.
    Not always the case...Several of my friends who powerlift have no trouble getting heavy weight off their chest, but struggle the most with the lockout. I personally have the hardest time with the bottom part, but not everyone is the same.

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couldn't agree more. Watch this. Kevin Levrone and Shawn Ray explain why it is ok.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMnSNyDGBk

When you do side laterals, it is ok to use swing(I do) because it lets you use heavier weight and hit the delts harder. It also takes pressure off the back.

Long as you use a weightbelt, there isn't a problem doing it. Better than using lighter weights which won't hit it was hard.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    Not always the case...Several of my friends who powerlift have no trouble getting heavy weight off their chest, but struggle the most with the lockout. I personally have the hardest time with the bottom part, but not everyone is the same.
    tricep strength is the lockout
    245 pounds- transitioning into cutting

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    I've never seen a squat rack on the Olympia stage.
    O rly?

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by r0ckapejr
    O rly?

ya rly

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by warbird00
    lol
    quoted from one of those pics
    "heavy presses will give you the raw bulk, but if your want that round, capped look to the shoulders, you have to do lateral raises"
    Lol such bs, I find that if you know anything, all of a sudden alot of the magazine articles are just laughable at best. In some cases they pretty much lie.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Ronnie is the man and he is freaking strong, but he does partial bench presses, if he tried a competition bench he'd be lucky to get 500 raw (still a great number of course, but just trying to let you guys know he's not a world class bencher).
    In COR Ronnie does 3 partial reps, 4th is almost a full rep and then he locks out and racks it pretty much by himself on the 5th. He can do a full rep on his 5th but couldn't do it fresh on a PL meet?

mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mar_angry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caseyviator
    this is the last time i gonna say this on any board..in the world powerlifting community
    JOHNNY JACKSON IS AN WPC NATIONAL N WORLD CHAMPION @242LB CLASS
    his lifts were
    for squats in suit n raps 800-850 range
    bench in shirts-550 range
    deadlift,,, his very best lift, he has rediculasly long arms.. which hurts his bench!! but helps his deadlift!! which is much better to have in powerlifting cause its a biger percentage of total and because it is done last at the meet
    he does 900+

ronnie has not done any offical lifts and is also heavier in offseason by 40lbs or so,, i thinK big ron in powerlifting gear and drug mode would be lb for lb one of the 5 top lifters in history by fromula.. he has very good form from what ive seen i think hed hit
    squat -1100
    bp-700- this could be a hell of alot more once in an open back shirt!!
    dl-1000 again very long arms

to me the debate is stupid cause ron is 40lbs heavier n is the stronger guy by far....this does not lessn jon in any way!! as he is a proven champion!!

haha yeah right, the dl world record is 1000lb...