Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ~-Richter-! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~-Richter-! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~-Richter-! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~-Richter-! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation !=== Boost Testosterone Naturally ===!

I have decided not to take any form of Testosterone boster or any thing in that matter.

Is there any way to boost my Test. Lvls Naturally with out taking prohormons, testosterone boosters, or any type of hers and crap?

Iv been eating great, working out hard, and staying away from alcohol, any thing else i can do to help?

some one told me that masterbating decreases.....is this true at all?

thnx guys

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Masturbating help.

Period.
    Hello

tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How would masturbating affect test levels? That would mean that having sex would decrease test levels, but in my opinion it would increase them if anything. But I wouldn't think it would have any effect whatsoever.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10) obloxeon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steak.

Ryanous_Ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanous_Ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanous_Ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanous_Ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    increase intensity and decrease duration of your workouts. hang out in a strip club without paying. start a bar fight. these last two sound like a joke, but i'm not kidding. think more manly, behave more manly, and your testosterone levels can increase.

atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atomicahmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dietary fats, plenty of uninterrupted sleep, reduced stress
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪..............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ON Reps and Sets athlete DannyStevens27's Avatar
    DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have a lot of sex....seriously. When you have sex, more hormones and testosterone are produced upon ejaculation as well as relieved stress. I've seen this idea being tested may times, always with positive results. Being less stressed helps your body maintain proper levels. Does this hold true for masturbation, I'm not too sure, but sex is more fun anyway lol
    ON/ABB Sponsored Athlete
    Owner of Premier Fitness

www.danielstevens.net
    www.premierfitnessrockford.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com
    www.americanbodybuilding.com

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Thanks though.

Type Masturbation Testosterone in search... Ull get tons of stuffs.
    Hello

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Increase fat intake, specifically sat fats.

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    watch a chuck norris movie
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) britishtank20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Le Derek
    watch a chuck norris movie
    haha right jerk off to Rambo that increased mine
    USMC

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by britishtank20
    haha right jerk off to Rambo that increased mine
    Yea, you're a real man now...

anyway, just eat more fats.
    Training in Budokai Do.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by altezza4eva
    Have a lot of sex....seriously. When you have sex, more hormones and testosterone are produced upon ejaculation as well as relieved stress. I've seen this idea being tested may times, always with positive results. Being less stressed helps your body maintain proper levels. Does this hold true for masturbation, I'm not too sure, but sex is more fun anyway lol
    No, dude. Do some research. Your body doesn't know the difference in a vagina and a hand.

Ejaculation DOES NOT NOT NOT help with testosterone, nor does it decrease it.

OP, being 18, your test levels are sky rocketing every day. There's not much you can do to make them any higher. Even with test boosters.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to the source. eat bull testicles

imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    monounsaturated and saturated fat increases
    alcohol and soy decreases
    sleeping increases
    I eat for purpose, not pleasure

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imchill123
    monounsaturated and saturated fat increases
    alcohol and soy decreases
    sleeping increases
    How does soy decrease? I've never heard that before and I'm curious
    771/645/622 Single Ply

imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto
    How does soy decrease? I've never heard that before and I'm curious
    wow where were you all these years/??!?!?!!?!?
    there are so many studies done
    type in soy in forum search, and type in soy side effect on google.
    its everywhere!
    I eat for purpose, not pleasure

ON Reps and Sets athlete DannyStevens27's Avatar
    DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DannyStevens27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    No, dude. Do some research. Your body doesn't know the difference in a vagina and a hand.

Ejaculation DOES NOT NOT NOT help with testosterone, nor does it decrease it.

OP, being 18, your test levels are sky rocketing every day. There's not much you can do to make them any higher. Even with test boosters.
    You're incorrect. In my original post, I wasn't sure how masturbation helped but pointed that sex does indefinitely. Your body might not know the difference but your brain does.

When you have sex, hormones are released. It's been proven that when one ejaculates there is a greater concentration in hormone production.
    Last edited by altezza4eva; 11-08-2006 at 09:30 PM.
    ON/ABB Sponsored Athlete
    Owner of Premier Fitness

www.danielstevens.net
    www.premierfitnessrockford.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com
    www.americanbodybuilding.com

there is never enough spa Milimber's Avatar
    Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squat/ Deadlift/Bench/ Row Heavy-

Heavy Compound movements = Increase in GH and Test levels.
    The Answer you are looking for is SQUATS AND MILK
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Yes i am a strength and conditioning coach. No i will not write you a program.

Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by altezza4eva
    Your body might not know the difference but your brain does.
    quoted for truth

i have a much stronger/farther cum shot during sex then masturbation.
    i was here for the gay porn straight porn battle of july 10th 2007

"there are no absolutes in bodybuilding" -cssprophet

LPC: 3336

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    having sex/masturbating DOES affect test levels-it causes them to go down for a short period of time and then they level out again

cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Milimber

add morning workouts and short to no rest periods during training to that list

if that don't work, just go get some damn activate

Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sex/masturbation does lower test levels but for most teens, they fully recharge in 12 hours. It takes longer to recover from it the old men get. Thats why most pro body builders and boxers won't have sex with their wives for about 2 weeks before a contest/match.

But yea, heavy compound exercises increase test by a little. Thats why so many believe that squats are the ultimate mass gainer. Not only do they work your biggest set of muscles, they also increase test by a little, which has a chain effect to the rest of your body.
    A happy life is not an American dream, it's an Irish one.

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

My GM, WF, GG Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2162211

Mr Phillips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Milimber

Amen!! Heavy compound lifts will increase test levels, open every workout with a heavy compound lifts.

Like the other guy side, sat fats will also raise test levels.....so eat beef, duck....if it was alive..eat it.
    Bigger, leaner and better than ever

lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    garlic, google it, I expect reps for this secret
    I need to eat more at work
    Almost back guys
    deadlift 335x4
    sqaut 245x5
    bench 195x5 (tore roter cuff) Trying to get back into it
    t bar rows 190x5
    incline 115x8 (tore roter cuff)
    5'11 174lbs 7%bf

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT
    Increase fat intake, specifically sat fats.

Did you just advise him to up sat fats to his diet to increase testosterone to a level that would make no difference at all to feeling, nor training.

Raising your testosterone from No supps or AAS will get you no where.

IMO, having alot of sex is the only option.

As you may feel like you have more test cause you have an excuss to jack off / have sex alot it is making no difference in gains.

Just my opinion.

3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000) 3kgtjunkie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read In m&f mag that by working your legs, if you aren't already, will increase testosterone. they explained that by working the largest muscles in your body, it will produce more test. ill try to find the article for you
    Last edited by 3kgtjunkie; 11-13-2006 at 09:39 AM.
    BA, IFPA, ACE, NSCA CPT, NASM and now --->CSCS<---- woot!

Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thewhite9t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay so these things have been shown to increase test levels... but any studies out there that show these increases affecting lean mass gains?
    Thewhite9t's training log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=364921521#post364921521

*All statements made by thewhite9t are for entertainment purposes only*