Supa_fly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique my diet plz

I'm 5'5 or 5'6. 120 lbs.

meal 1 - 3 egg whites, banana and vector cereals or oatmeal (unsure how many cups, mom makes it for me) or 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with pb.

meal 2 - pre-workout- power bar or vector bar with banana and apple.

*workout*

meal 3 - post-workout- can of tuna with 2 table spoons of soy sauce and some tobasco sauce.

meal 4 - lunch -- leftovers from last nights dinner. usually white rice and some meat / vegetables.

meal 5 - dinner-- whatever mum cooks. (white rice and some meat w/ veggies) then i have some low fat plain yoghurt, and some fruits.

meal 6 - before bed-- 3 table spoons of cottage cheese (not much 'cause i hate that stuff) and a banana w/ pb.

about 3 litres of water (trying to drink more, but not too much in one sitting), and maybe 7 glasses of milk (more also) throughout the day.

I'm doing rippetoes workout currently. (mon wed fri) - and cardio during the week (random days) - which consists of both sprinting/jogging intervals.

I dont take any whey or protein bars yet, because I tend to throw up when i drink or eat it. I'll have to ask a doctor about it.