bbliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Severly Deformed Chest

ok now I have been reading on this forum for over 2 years and have been lifting for about 3 years ( first post tho). Nothing to major haven't got into it hard core but Im starting to. I really want to start to get into lifting but this chest problem is killing me. Now I know many people have this problem but Im right handed and my right pec is considerably smaller than my left.....everyone notices it, it is getting that bad and keeps getting worse. I also have an S form that starts on the top of the right pec and moves onto the bottom of the left pec.when Im looking down on it there is muscle on the left side of the S and there is nothing on the right side. Now Im going to stop lifting forever if it keeps gettin worse but if there is a solution I want to figure it out. If it can't be helped well then im going to quit before it gets embarrasing but if anyone out there has the single answer for it or has seen other people with the same problem it would be very well appreciated to figure out this deformity once and for all. thx (p.s. I will have pics I tried to put only one on but it says the file is to big if anyone knows how to make it smalled I could then post the pics)

Kyleus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to make the pic smaller u could use paint i think. I use a photo editing prog

gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are going to quit working out, because one pec is smaller than the other?
    mabye you should just quit now then if thats the sort of thing that will stop you working out.
    it will even itself out, and as you say you havent been going hardcore so you probably havent give your pecs time to sort themselves out.
    just continue doing pec work, like dumbell flyes etc.
    "I REQUIRE POWER!"

Dr0n3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr0n3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr0n3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr0n3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr0n3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you think its just uneven muscles or there might actually be a deformity?

My left pec use to be kinda fat looking compared to my right one but that was from years and years of being baseball pitcher and jut generally form being right handed. It evened itself out in a months and there is almost no difference between the two.
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 155-160lbs

I can't bench my body weight, but I can squat over double my body weight...go figure =/

Goal: Quit procrastinating and actually commit to a healthy diet.

BigJoeSwoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea go to paint. then strecth/skew or w/e in one of the tabs at the top. and make both the options smaller than 100
    -My Sacrifice-

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my left pec comes to a point and my right pec is round, but you dont see me complaining and quitting...
    siggy

here are some pics
    Attached Images

Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Silent_Prodigy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    my left pec comes to a point and my right pec is round, but you dont see me complaining and quitting...
    nice avatar =P

gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) gladrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    big deal there a different shape.
    just carry on working them out, and the more muscle you gain the less apparent it will be.
    mine are also a different shape.
    "I REQUIRE POWER!"

Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You call that a severely deformed chest? One is slightly more defined than the other, it's no big deal. Continue lifting with correct form, pack on some more mass and the difference wont even be noticable within a few months of proper lifting...
    I'm out to prove that vegetarians can be body builders too.
    I'm also a loser and would appreciate positive reputation for being so nice and stuff.

Watch out for that dust Blane/Cope's Avatar
    Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blane/Cope will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro, i see where your coming from. but i would agree with everyone else, just keep lifting and everything will fall into place. i would rather have a huge non perfect chest than a perfect bony flat chest.

mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eventually it will even out somewhat...everyone has something along those lines no one is EXACTLY perfect
    149.1 LBS
    5 feet 10 inches
    12% body fat
    13 years old
    144395 point(s) total
    seriously who keeps changing my sig?

the only reason it keeps bothering me is it gets worse everytime i work out it started out as nothing and keeps getting worse. not only the size but the s shape which really makes it stand out,,its hard to see in the pic but I don't know if its caused by improper lifting or a birth defect but its like an s that starts on the top of my right pec and moves down to the lower of my left pec with only muscle being on the left and there is no muscle on the left pec until it gets to the outter of the pec. you guys really think this will go away by more liftin when it has only been gettin worse??

Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ay man my left pec and arm is bigger than my right side. My right side is actually my stronger side. i have a freakin 7 pack. my left quad is bigger than my right, and also my left delt is bigger than the right....try having some real prob - i don't even care bout it much anymore because if i keep complaining its not gonna make it even out, i just gotta work hard at it

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you didnt already, switch to dumbells when working chest

lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 years of working out?! and you look like that. Switch to a full body routine your chest will even itself out
    I need to eat more at work
    Almost back guys
    deadlift 335x4
    sqaut 245x5
    bench 195x5 (tore roter cuff) Trying to get back into it
    t bar rows 190x5
    incline 115x8 (tore roter cuff)
    5'11 174lbs 7%bf

well grand i have all them problems to but im just complaining about my chest because to many people recognize it and bring it up..it keeps pissing me off and the more i lift the worse it gets so i don't know what to do anymore what if i lift for three more years and who knows what it might look like then?

Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ohhh, hows your form, and ever thought about talking to a personal trainer? other than that it might just be a genetic thing. but it all comes down to what you want. do you still wanna stay fit or go back to before? Some people say use a heavier set of dumb bells for the lacking side but i'm not too sure if that works

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Move from barbell lifts to dumbbell, that way you can't favor one side over the other. My left side was lagging from being paralyzed and it eventually caught up, once you train your body to use both sides evenly then you can move to barbell. Don't stop lifting simply because your chest is not ideal, the more you lift the closer to normal it will be, trust.
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

you know thats the funny thing is everyone on here says that dont work out the weak side more than the strong but when i read Arnold Schwarzegger enclopedia of bodybuilding(referred by many as the bible of bodybuilding) he says to do extra sets on the weak side, but he is the only one I know that says that everyone on here says to just use dumbells and work them out the same, so I don't know who is right

droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i have the same exact thing man. But i am left handed. I have been trying to work my chest extra heavy on the side which is noticable smaller. it has not changed much though and i hav been wokring at it for a month. keep me posted
    come on in,, see how i'm livin.

lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here is a picture of me after working out for 6 months
    the second picture is 10 months of working out
    If my camera wasn't dead I'd show you 13 months and it's getting much better
    Attached Images
    I need to eat more at work
    Almost back guys
    deadlift 335x4
    sqaut 245x5
    bench 195x5 (tore roter cuff) Trying to get back into it
    t bar rows 190x5
    incline 115x8 (tore roter cuff)
    5'11 174lbs 7%bf

gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotpump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you want to see a deformed chest, just look at mine. I'm a little mad that your calling your chest "severely deformed." I actually have a severe sternum/rib cartilage deformity, a 3" deep dent and the face of my sternum is rotated down to the right, not out to the front like a normal sternum. I don't know whether you should try extra working sets on the weak side or not. But stop worrying about your chest, get serious, hit the gym and see what happens; anything would be an improvement wouldn't you say?

Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Remy Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just lift man. don;t quit over small issues like this. take this as a challenge and work ur chest even more. IMO, it doesn't look so bad.

droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how rare is that sternum condition?
    come on in,, see how i'm livin.

slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slick1235676 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start dumbell press instead of barbell, it might even your pecs out because you won't overpower your other arm in a barbell press.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NOTHING WILL EVEN YOUR CHEST OUT

again, my chest has the same problem (maybe not quite as severe, but very similar nonetheless) and it wont go away no matter what you do. however, if you have two massive pecs, no one is gonna say a damn thing. they will say "oooo my you're so jacked"

so quit complaining and hit the weights. who the hell cares what your chest looks like as long as is functioning like it should. there are a LOT worse things that could happen to you..

for the record, ive been training for over a year and a half, and have put on 50 or so pounds, and used a healthy combo of dumbells and barbells. this isnt something that's gonna even out.. itll only get bigger. not worse, just bigger
    siggy