Blury295 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lacrosse workout

Any of you guys know of a good lacrosse workout for the off season or where i can get a hold of one... the one my coach gave me is horrible. Thanks

vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vision1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just find a general sports off-season workout (example WS4SB), or just making your own and posting it for critiquing.

My one suggestion is to leave conditioning to a minimum for most of the off-season. Once you start getting near the start of the season, you can start to incorperate conditioning. That way you'll have a better time getting bigger/stronger/faster + conditioning only takes a couple weeks to get to the level you need.

iron_leppard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only thing I can say is to get a group of kids together who know how to play and practice with them. Do drills and play pickup games. It should help somewhat.