fitpleasej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critic Me (Pics)

I was wondering if you can critic my body. The harsher the criticism, the better. I need to motivate myself more. My friends are all too nice to me (which can be a good thing sometimes).

Everyone says I look like I weigh less than what I actually weigh. How much do you guys think I weigh? I'm 5'3 by the way.
    Attached Images

Evgenyvich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fitpleasej View Post
    I was wondering if you can critic my body. The harsher the criticism, the better. I need to motivate myself more. My friends are all too nice to me (which can be a good thing sometimes).

Everyone says I look like I weigh less than what I actually weigh. How much do you guys think I weigh? I'm 5'3 by the way.
    You could lose a few pounds i think. And are you purposely try to keep legs together. I just dont get it, why some girls have space between legs, and some dont. no matter how fit they are.

A17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I kind of have the same body shape as you, am also 5'3 and I weigh about 107lbs. I may be WAY off, but 110lbs- 112lbs maybe?

Registered User transformergirl's Avatar
    transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It doesn't look like you need to loose any weight. Maybe you should start lifting to build some muscle - that would give you a perfectly sculpted look.

just my 2 cents
    If you fall off the wagon, climb back on again!

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Evgeny, my dear Russian Troll (or, whale), that's because some women have muscle there, and some have fat, and some have nothing... This is NOT a Women101 site, go to a different forum to exercise your boyish interest in women and ask questions like you seem to be inclined on asking!

To the O/P:

IT's very hard to criticise someone's body, as we'll all do it in reference to our own ideas of what we'd like a body (our own, most probably) to look like. My ideas kind of go along the pics on this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post462470321 , so I suppose my "criticism" would reflect the difference between these bodies and your own.

I suggest you browse around and find pics of how you would LIKE to look like, and give yourself an honest evaluation to see how far you are from your goal. Then come back, post the pic of this ideal body, and there are some great, knowledgeable girls here who can help you achieve it!

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

ErinLynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have a good shape to start with, I have absolutely no hips and I feel like such a boy! Depending on what your body goals are you may not need to do much. I would def say get some cardio in, even if it's not a ton. I do about 15 minutes a couples times during my workout to get my HR up and make sure I am staying warm. This may seem like not much cardio, but I notice an immediate change in my body when I do cardio- it melts me. Don't do it to exhaustion, but you shouldn't feel comfortable carrying a conversation while on the elliptical. I also love the 'random' setting; it ends up not feeling so taxing on my body while changing levels and burning lots more calories.
    Also, I'd suggest incorporating lunges into every workout. Lunges are great because they aren't difficult to do, but they're totally versatile. Thrown on some music and do some lunges across a room, then back and back again. I usually do a few sets of 30 without and weight so I warm my body up. If these are too easy after awhile start grabbing some dumbbells and do some lateral raises while you're lunging. It can turn into a full body deal. Or grab an exercise ball and twist with it after every step.
    To really make the most of your curves (I mean that in a good way, I totally am jealous of anyone with hips) do some side bends with either a dumbbell or plate. It'll bring out your obliques so you'll retain shape and have the sexy little side shadow thing going on.
    You've got a great shape, but I suppose our question for you should be "what do you want from your body"? If you're asking for a critique then that leads me to think you are unsure/concerned about your body. Remember, our bodies are incredible machines that will do whatever we want. We just need to give it some love and remember to listen.

LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordCAG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lose 8lbs exactly through increased protein consumption, and running.Though if you lose more weight your breast's will be smaller as well but if you feel good thats what really matters. and just because work your traps,tri's,and biceps for more definition.

and on an pointless note all of you Females are small, my Arms are as big as your legs which = tiny = awsome!
    Last edited by LordCAG; 03-14-2010 at 06:04 AM.
    weights are heavy :(

nikki57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're already small, but you could use a little more muscle definition. Try a weight training routine 3-4 times a week. I'm not sure what your diet is like, but if you don't already eat clean, you should start. It will go a long way in helping you reach your goals.

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a hard thread to answer (like someone already said) because only you can know what you want from your body, ANYones, even the most perfect figures can be critiqued into oblivion, but as this is a bodybuilding forum most people will say add muscle/eat clean/then lose some body fat.. if this was weight watchers/jenny craig people would say you're beautiful as you are why would you want to change? Your not unhealthy or in any dangerous BMI range, and you have a good figure so it's up to you at this point where you want to take it. Are you looking just to look good on the beach or compete one day?

NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think it depends on what YOU want. Weight is not the issue here as you are obviously at a healthy weight. I am the same height as you and you look somewhat like I did before I started lifting. I only weighed a few lbs more then than I do now, but I look different/lost inches. If you are unhappy with your body, some heavy lifting, moderate cardio, and a sensible balanced diet could help you recomp. Even if you don't want to get ripped, having a good muscle base will make you feel tighter.

and on an pointless note all of you Females are small, my Arms are as big as your legs which = tiny = awsome!
    Biology 101!

I'm pretty sure my legs are bigger than your arms though, ha!
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122553191

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are three aspects to our bodies: how we feel, how we perform, and how we look.

You are at a healthy bodyweight and bodyfat composition, it's obvious to see. So how you feel will be determined by your fitness and strength. Go ahead and improve those.

You haven't mentioned your job or sports. Fitness in sports science is defined as the body's ability to meet the specific demands placed on it. So a powerlifter who is strong is "fit", a marathon runner who can run fast for a long time is "fit", a roadworker who can dig fast without getting sore is "fit", and so on. Whatever your job or sports, you can become fitter for it, so how you perform will change, too.

How you look is mostly about presentation. You will rarely go out in bra and panties covering your face as in those pictures. So it's about clothes, hair, make-up, your demeanour - timid and depressed, confident and happy, etc. We all know people with bodies that are unfashionable but who are very attractive nonetheless because of all that; and people with "hot" bodies who are unattractive.

So if you just want to be hotter, you don't need to change your body at all. Of course, part of hotness is confidence, and changing your body may make you more or less confident, depending on what you do - endless cardio and starvation diets tend to destroy women's confidence, heavy weight training and healthy diets tend to boost their confidence.

I've no idea what you weigh, and it doesn't matter anyway. Nobody will put you on a set of scales to find out how you feel, perform or look.
    "She hasn't been sick in eight years, leaps out of bed at 6am ready to take on the day... but man, she's 111lbs, obviously she's going to die tomorrow."
    "She runs 100m in 11.02 seconds, that's really fast! But she's 130lbs, we can't let her on the team. Let's take the 110lb woman who does it in 14.6 seconds instead."
    "Well, she looked like she was 110lbs, phwoooar sexaaaay! Then we weighed her and she was 115lbs, ugly ugly ugly get her out of here!"

Feeling, performance and looks are not measured with scales.
    Originally Posted by EricaJuneBaby
    This is a hard thread to answer (like someone already said) because only you can know what you want from your body
    Bingo. If "I think you're hot" was all it took to convince someone they need not change their body at all, marriages would be a lot easier...

Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Dip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LordCAG View Post
    lose 8lbs exactly through increased protein consumption, and running.Though if you lose more weight your breast's will be smaller as well but if you feel good thats what really matters. and just because work your traps,tri's,and biceps for more definition.

Man you're like 6'1" and 207 so obviously you are a lot bigger than any women here. It's not anything to be shouting about!
    Last edited by Big_Dip; 03-14-2010 at 04:01 PM.

missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) missfitness85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of body are you going for? Overall I think losing a few pounds of fat and putting on some muscle would do you good, but beyond that I don't think I can provide much help. It's nearly impossible for me to guess your weight or give you a number of pounds you might want to lose because what your body looks like has a lot to do with frame size and body comp. I'm 5'3" with a very small frame and 5lbs makes a massive difference on me, but someone my height with a larger frame might not even notice a 5lbs loss or gain. I weigh 105lbs, but someone with a larger frame could weigh 115lbs or more and look exactly like me. So it's tough to say. You could weigh anywhere between 110lbs-130lbs, I'd guess.

So yeah haha, sorry I'm not much help. Just start losing a few pounds, definitely put on some muscle and just keep working until you look like you want!

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by transformergirl View Post
    It doesn't look like you need to loose any weight. Maybe you should start lifting to build some muscle - that would give you a perfectly sculpted look.

just my 2 cents
    I agree. Some muscle would look good on your body
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

...i....i....hate to rude but I've got to say it...

....your face looks like a cloud.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.