Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Best BCAA to drink during workout?

What do you think is the best BCAA blend to drink pre, during and post workout?

I'm tossing up between Xtend or Purple Wraath (anyone got any others?)

Any ideas?
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink both! But during workout it is mostly PW, during cardio and throughout the day it is xtend. Either way you go BCAA's are very benificial during a cut.
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"

"if you didn't have any bad workouts, then you would never have good ones either"- TwinPeak

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me I can. All the way." -Jack Bauer

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Xtend and Purple wrath are not the same product so you can't really compare them. Purple wrath has EAAs also and Extend has a couple other things.

CROWLER

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Xtend and Purple wrath are not the same product so you can't really compare them. Purple wrath has EAAs also and Extend has a couple other things.

CROWLER

This guy seems to have forgotten to pimp his own product, so I'll do it for him. Excell is a sweet bcaa product. I like watermelon xtend, and strawberry excell.

What it comes down to is what you are looking for. Do some research about the benefits of eaa vs. bcaa supplementation (good luck with that, there are as many theories/views as there are people on this board) and decide which one is right for you. Then give one or both or all three a try. I've tried the two I listed above as well as grape xtend (which works but I wasn't a fan of the taste). I've heard good things about the other excell flavors, but when it is time for me to replenish my bcaa supply, I will probably stick with strawberry.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Xtend is the one that I would go with I like the watermelon the best personally.

snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snoopy2046 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    excell has a good price too

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dublo
    What do you think is the best BCAA blend to drink pre, during and post workout?

I'm tossing up between Xtend or Purple Wraath (anyone got any others?)

Any ideas?
    Cant go wrong with either, both are solid supps. And I agree with CROWLER Xtend and purple wrath are not the same. They have different things, so look at what each contain do some research and pick the one for your goals. Either way both are beneficial.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im personally on PW and it tastes great, and gets you buzzin somethine shocking - N R G ! :P
    Currently On:

5lb On 100% Gold standard whey - Mint Choc chip
    BSN Syntha-6 (medium and slow digesting proteins)
    Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA
    Leanbody Gold 30g Protein bars

-Lots of Chicken, Oats!!! eggs + pasta mmmmmmmmh Oh and chicken...

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered
    This guy seems to have forgotten to pimp his own product, so I'll do it for him. Excell is a sweet bcaa product. I like watermelon xtend, and strawberry excell.

What it comes down to is what you are looking for. Do some research about the benefits of eaa vs. bcaa supplementation (good luck with that, there are as many theories/views as there are people on this board) and decide which one is right for you. Then give one or both or all three a try. I've tried the two I listed above as well as grape xtend (which works but I wasn't a fan of the taste). I've heard good things about the other excell flavors, but when it is time for me to replenish my bcaa supply, I will probably stick with strawberry.
    lol

Thanks man. I will admit I am horrible at pimping my own products. Ok I will try EXCELL should be available here at BB.com in the very near future.

The EXCELL available her at BB.com will be 100 servings of BCAA with Taurine in 6 different flavors.

CROWLER

Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trust Me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is it going to be cheaper then xtend?

romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't need BCAA if your bulking. If you eat enough, you get enough aminos from food. Use Bcaa's while cutting, your body doesn't get enough because your on a caloric deficit

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Comparing Purple WRAATH and Xtend is simply not fair. PW is an EAA product, while Xtend is a BCAA product. Which product you choose should be based on what your goals are.

BCAAs, like Xtend, are better for cutting because they are anti-catabolic, while EAAs, like PW, are better for bulking because they are anabolic.

Originally Posted by Trust Me
    Based on information found at AI's website and here on bb.com, the price of Xtend and XCELL are fairly similar.

Both are awesome products.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

whoisurdaddyandwutduzhedo BIG F@CE's Avatar
    BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG F@CE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MRM BCAA+G not gettin any love in here

im using it during my bulk for recovery purposes.+ others
    kick a frog

Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I'm going to be using these AAs during a bulking phase, so Purple Wraath seems like it would be right for me.
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look into MRM BCAA+ G, ICE + Xtend. With BCAA+G you get 200g more of bcaa's then with xtend or ice.

BCAA+G FAQ:
    MRM BCAA+G FAQ

zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CROWLER

The EXCELL available her at BB.com will be 100 servings of BCAA with Taurine in 6 different flavors.

CROWLER
    Hmm....thinks of mixing Xtend + PW + Excell for a loveable BCAA overload + lots of other goodies

Bah, I'm going to bed now.
    jdub0034: ok let's just say im 21. what cycle would you recommend?
    dan7681: Ok if that's the case I'd recommend you stop being a douche bag

Do you have a question? http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou (from dvsness)

Scivation Dialene 4 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3044031

Originally Posted by Trust Me
    I am not sure. Pricing is up to BB.com It is a bit different than Extend. It has taurine rather than glutamine and Cit Mal.

CROWLER

Why So S3ri0us? (((A^T^R)))_old's Avatar
    (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50) (((A^T^R)))_old will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow nobody buys in bulk in this thread.

I opt for bulk L-luecine.

Extend will perform a rape on your wallet

gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100) gartywe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))

Word is bond, friend.

Bulk Leucine makes everything a lot more fine in the world of building bodies.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by (((A^T^R)))

Extend will perform a rape on your wallet
    There is a very nice sale on it on another site right now, I'll probably pick up a few jugs.

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bulk leucine I'm sure works fine but i would never want to supplement more than say 5- 7 grams of it per day without the other 2 BCAAs being present.

What I am saying is if you ever wanted to do heavy dosing of BCAA you would be better off with a mixture.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    easy choice, Xtend watermelon

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary
    Comparing Purple WRAATH and Xtend is simply not fair. PW is an EAA product, while Xtend is a BCAA product. Which product you choose should be based on what your goals are.

BCAAs, like Xtend, are better for cutting because they are anti-catabolic, while EAAs, like PW, are better for bulking because they are anabolic.

Actually there is not a big difference between BCAA's & EAA's. I've used both extensively over the years. Furthermore I feel they are only beneficial while cutting and in a caloric deficit. IF you have the extra cash to take them while bulking then go for it.