amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigregnant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Are these exercises safe to do with a strained hamstring?

What's up guys?

I strained my hamstring around a week ago, so I've been unable to do any squats or deadlifts since then. It doesn't hurt anymore, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to let it rest a few more days.

Now, I would like to at least keep my strength up a little bit until it's healed. I thought of replacing deadlifts with rack pulls and substituting squats with heavy "squat unracking" and squat walkouts.

Do you think these are viable modifications? Are these exercises light on the hammies? What else could you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No. Just let it rest.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)