Thread: Ast Vp2

River has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ast Vp2

this looks like a very good product. Can anyone provide feedback on this product?

Is AST A reliable brand?

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    VP2 is one of the best post-WO proteins on the market.

& AST is one of the most reputable companies out there.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's good but don't believe the hpye on the label about how much muscle you will build and how much fat you will drop - all those studies were carried out by them
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, bump what D&G said. no doubt it's quality stuff, but they hype it up almost as much as muscle tech..

-cj

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by cjszip
    yeah, bump what D&G said. no doubt it's quality stuff, but they hype it up almost as much as muscle tech..

-cj
    I haven't seen 1 AST ad. that spread over 5 pages and disguised into a training article..

Their products are some of the highest quality in the industry; they hence have all the right to hype them.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by RippedUp
    I haven't seen 1 AST ad. that spread over 5 pages and disguised into a training article..

Their products are some of the highest quality in the industry; they hence have all the right to hype them.
    you're right, i'm sorry for sounding a bit accusational, what i ment was that they do hype them alot. no doubt they're a good out fit though.

-cj

Turbonod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RippedUp

Youre right, but the website has almost the same claims as MT

Originally posted by Turbonod
    Youre right, but the website has almost the same claims as MT
    and that's what i ment. although not as absurd, still out of reality.

-cj

hercules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    may be a little overhyped but I loved it didn't give me a upset stomach like some do (methoxy-pro). However its a little pricey so I switched to Pro Complex.

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by hercules
    may be a little overhyped but I loved it didn't give me a upset stomach like some do (methoxy-pro). However its a little pricey so I switched to Pro Complex.
    That is because it is of the highest quality. 100% Whey isolate. I agree with ripped this is probably the best choice on the market for a post workout protein. Add some dextrose and creatine and your good to go.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

HK45USP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you guys want a good post workout shake that's a little cheaper and has 100% WPI, check out Biochem's Biopure. It tastes great and high quality.