24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

BodyPoints: 255
    Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Witt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Big Witt's BodySpace

Resume for GNC and Vitamin World

I'm currently writing up a resume and cover letter for Vitamin World and GNC. I would like input from people who are currently employed with Vitamin World or GNC.

Do I need to specify anything really important? What kinds of things are my employers tending to look for?

I would just like positive input from current or past employees so I have the best chance at being employed by one of those establishments.

Thanks for all the help.
    Witt
    ==============
    "Some people do. Some people don't. That's just the way it should be."
    ------------------------
    "If it jiggles, it's fat."
    ------------------------
    "In the 60's, people took drugs to make the world look weird. Now the world is weird people take drugs to make the world look normal."
    ------------------------
    "Life is sexually transmitted."
    ------------------------

BodyPoints: 36266
    zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zach_bashore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit zach_bashore's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Big Witt
    I'm currently writing up a resume and cover letter for Vitamin World and GNC. I would like input from people who are currently employed with Vitamin World or GNC.

Do I need to specify anything really important? What kinds of things are my employers tending to look for?

I would just like positive input from current or past employees so I have the best chance at being employed by one of those establishments.

Thanks for all the help.
    learn to sell there product and how to stalk the customer and you`ll fit right in at gnc lol

BodyPoints: 85
    reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000) reyalp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit reyalp's BodySpace
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.
    In WY for the summer. PM me if you are from around Wheatland!