Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 255
    Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Witt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Big Witt's BodySpace

Resume for GNC and Vitamin World

I'm currently writing up a resume and cover letter for Vitamin World and GNC. I would like input from people who are currently employed with Vitamin World or GNC.

Do I need to specify anything really important? What kinds of things are my employers tending to look for?

I would just like positive input from current or past employees so I have the best chance at being employed by one of those establishments.

Thanks for all the help.
    Witt
    ==============
    "Some people do. Some people don't. That's just the way it should be."
    ------------------------
    "If it jiggles, it's fat."
    ------------------------
    "In the 60's, people took drugs to make the world look weird. Now the world is weird people take drugs to make the world look normal."
    ------------------------
    "Life is sexually transmitted."
    ------------------------

BodyPoints: 36266
    zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000) zach_bashore is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit zach_bashore's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Big Witt
    I'm currently writing up a resume and cover letter for Vitamin World and GNC. I would like input from people who are currently employed with Vitamin World or GNC.

Do I need to specify anything really important? What kinds of things are my employers tending to look for?

I would just like positive input from current or past employees so I have the best chance at being employed by one of those establishments.

Thanks for all the help.
    learn to sell there product and how to stalk the customer and you`ll fit right in at gnc lol

BodyPoints: 85
    reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) reyalp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit reyalp's BodySpace
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.
    In WY for the summer. PM me if you are from around Wheatland!