Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jambocambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulge your biceps!

Bulge Your Biceps And Add them Inches!

The biceps are only 1/3 of your upper arm but they do look great when flexed and are the muscles you will flex when someone asks you. Beware though if you leave the rest of your muscles un-trained you will never be able to compete in an amateur or professional contests. Especially your triceps and your forearms if you have great big biceps but scrawny little triceps and forearms its not going to look right is it? Saying that, this article will only look at biceps but dont stop training your other body parts.

Soon i will have an article specially made for your biceps, triceps and forearms altogether. This article will help you allot if youve already got big triceps and forearms so that now you can just add that last magic touch to your arms by adding at least three whole inches to your biceps!! You can do this by following my eight week program to success. If your wondering already is it in this article then the answer is yes because i am giving this away for free. This good solid piece of information will guide you to them nineteen inchers or even twenty one inch biceps everyone wants! The best of all though you can do this in a matter of months. So if youve got a competition coming up in three or four months then youll be prepared to walk on there with mega giant arms and hopefully a totally transformed body! So i wont keep you a minute longer.

The first muscle i will talk about is the front biceps brachii this will help you make your biceps look bigger than the back ones when you flex as you usually flex the front of your biceps showing and not showing the back. Ten good exercises that work this muscle are:

Alternate hammer curls,
    Barbell curls,
    Cable preacher Curls,
    Chin ups,
    Close grip EZ bar curls,
    Concentration curls,
    Dumbbel alternate curls,
    Hammer curls,
    Incline dumbbell curls,
    One arm dumbbell preacher curls.

These exercises are good for building muscle in a short time and you should use two dumbbell exercises and one barbell exercise, i call this the two and one. I choose not to use machines as they dont help you as good as free weights do. So remember the two and one training method to build pure and solid muscle.

The next and final muscle i am going to tell you about is the back biceps brachii muscle which will be good for competitions when your posing your triceps. So you could do something like, work for four weeks on front bicep brachii muscle and the other four weeks on back biceps brachialis muscle. Doing this will gain you muscle dramatically fast and will help you strenghthen them really fast too. So here is ten great exercises for this muscle:

Cross body hammer curls,
    Drag curls (amazing for getting big muscles),
    Dumbbell curls,
    High cable curls,
    Incline inner dumbbell curls,
    Lying cable curls,
    Lying supine dumbbell curl,
    Overhead cable curls,
    Preacher Curls,
    Preacher hammer dumbbell curls.

Now this is probably what you`ve been waiting for the brilliant, super and amazing three inches or more in eight weeks program.

Three Inches Or More In Only Eight Weeks

This program will help you add three to four inches on your biceps in only eight weeks!! Theres only two steps to this massive biceps builder which will put you into championship form for any competitions be it amatuer or professional! Also you will be able to take off your t-shirt wherever you go if you follow this program and my first article about achieving a rock-solid six pack. So going to the first stage of the program which is having a high protien, low fat and moderate water diet. TIP: If you drink too much water then work out you will put some of the water into your muscles making them not so hard as they should be.

For the diet look into my first article which will show you it and you can use it or change some of it just to suit your personal needs. The article is about achieving great, rock-solid, six pack abs. Just remember if you mess up your diet then your messing up your muscle growth so do your best to keep on track with your diet. Also if you need some extra help like any questions or you want me to personalize a diet for your needs then e-mail me: jamie10r@hotmail.com.

So with the diet and step one done we will need to go onto the second step and final step. Step two is workouts and weight lifting. So now im nearly done this is the last step you need to take to get giant biceps and big strong arms:

Workout: Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

Monday:

Barbell curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Dumbbell curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    (1 minute 30 sec. rest here)
    Dumbbell preacher curls 3 sets of 14 reps.

Thursday:

Close-grip barbell curls 3 sets of 14 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Hammer curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps.

Sunday:

Barbell preacher curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Concentration curls 3 sets of 11 reps.

Last thing, every week up your protein intake by 5g. So at the end you should have added 40g of protein to your diet.

That was the final step to adding three inches or more to your biceps in only eight weeks! I know this sounds like one of them stupid programs that dont work but i am 90% sure that it will gain you at least 2 inches.
    Height: 5 feet 3 inches
    Weight: 105 pounds
    Forearms: 10.8 inches
    Biceps: 11.2 inches
    Shoulders: 42.5 inches
    Quads: 20 inches
    Waist: 25.9 inches
    Calves: 14 inches
    Body Fat: 9%

selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10) selters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, right... 2 inches...

quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quickgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice post!

silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10)

are you kidding me?

Wow this fourm has reached a new low........ I have a 12 year old kid giving me advise on bodybuilding........ lol

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weeeellll.... what a load of crap.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Constantly Kidnapping gangledupjoe's Avatar
    gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gangledupjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent post...I will start my program next week. I've been looking to try to add an inch or two, and I'm sure this will help. Thanks

u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) u-zafar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'd like to add 21's to the top ten list, they are great for getting the biceps big in overall size
    100% Natural

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes... the 12 year old massive 105 pounder offering advice on how to build some big biceps..

Dude, I really hope no one takes this seriously.

People told me how ****ed up this site was, and theyr right, cause there are no decent mods to say otherwise. the ADVANCED teen section has guys doing **** like this, popping a creatine pill and thats it.

Curls are useless

You are working maybe 1 or 2 muscles in the whole excersises.

Now lets look at the squat, when your under the squat bar your putting your spine under some huge stress, and the body is thinking OH GOD IM GONNA DIIIEEE... this is a good thing, cause then we release all the lovely juicy gh and test and other good horomones.

This is why a squat will be of more benefit then ****ing curls.

My arms are a full 15", my legs are 27", listen kiddo, im 2 years older than you,have a 100 pounds and a good 6 inches.

I do not do a single concnetration excersise.

I squat, bench, deadlift, power clean, mili press, forms of rows... and all the variations.

From these excersies alone you have hudereds of variotions, close grip bench, BB and DB rows, SLDLs, choice is endless.

Every lift I am activating atleast half of the muscles in my body, thjis is much better than a ****ing curl.

So stop curling, get in a squat rack, and maybe something might happen.

glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol who is goin to take advice of a 105 pound 12 year old lol, from scotland

glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glimerxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nao

lol no 1 is going to listen to a 105 pound 12 year old

Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You workout your Biceps 3 times a week? That seems like too much. Are they sore the next time you train them. I would really be afraid of over-trainning.
    Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder....learn to balance everything..no injuries..no burnout. Give your body plenty of rest and it will thank you with great results! Lots of protein..

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i hate articles like this, i completely disagree with working your biceps more than twice a week, it gives them no time to grow... also, the person posting this is 12, 105 pounds and has 11.2 inch arms... are you going to try the program and take before and after measurements and show us the 3 (but 90% sure it'll be atleast 2) inches gain?

sorry i think this post should be removed
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Texas Made, Texas Raised ianthegreat's Avatar
    ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    <b>TEST</b>

Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Biceps: 11.2 inches...

So why arnt your arms 20"?
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift"
    J�n P�ll Sigmarsson

spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spitfire909x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your biceps are only 11.2 inches.. is this someone elses article?

Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Drunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this a joke?
    ?

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so u use to have 8 inch arms then did this program?????????????????
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aussielegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good stuff man, keep it up and by the time your my age you will be as big as ron coleman... such a young age!

r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r_robert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol... coming from someone with 11.2 inch arms... lol so i take it your arms were like 8 inches before this?
    I rep back bout tree fiddy +

► WKEA ◄

mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jambocambo View Post

This program will help you add three to four inches on your biceps in only eight weeks!

i am 90% sure that it will gain you at least 2 inches.
    o rly?

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know this sounds like one of them stupid programs that dont work .
    Man, that's because it is haha. I'm sorry, but doing around 30 sets of biceps a week is NOT going to be beneficial for adding mass + shape to your biceps. A much more sensible routine for a beginner would involve maybe around 6 ets of direct biceps work. The rest he/she can rely on in back workouts with barbell rows, chin-up's and other compound back movements that involves the biceps.

I'm sorry, you had a nice go at writing the article considering you're only 12 years old, but I wouldn't advise people to listen to this at all.

AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "...i am 90% sure that it will gain you at least 2 inches."

Hmmm... well, I am 90% sure that you are a complete tool.

Regards,
    Abrams
    Oh-oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    what so proudly we hailed, at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, or the ramparts we watched,
    were so gallantly streaming.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.

Oh-oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
    O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pharaoh7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3-4 inches in 8 weeks. 9 sets of biceps 3 times a week. ohh yeah lol

You couldn't even get close to 3"+ with a 8week steroid cycle.

Biceps are a pretty small muscle and worked during back excercises. 3x a week at 9 sets just sets you up for serious overtraining and it might acctually decrease your biceps if anything.

Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Biceps: 11.2 inches
    ???

user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user321655 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow your 12...

bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbuff420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bull****

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol thats too much
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50) uppacut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulge Your Biceps And Add them Inches!

The biceps are only 1/3 of your upper arm but they do look great when flexed and are the muscles you will flex when someone asks you. Beware though if you leave the rest of your muscles un-trained you will never be able to compete in an amateur or professional contests. Especially your triceps and your forearms if you have great big biceps but scrawny little triceps and forearms its not going to look right is it? Saying that, this article will only look at biceps but dont stop training your other body parts.

Soon i will have an article specially made for your biceps, triceps and forearms altogether. This article will help you allot if youve already got big triceps and forearms so that now you can just add that last magic touch to your arms by adding at least three whole inches to your biceps!! You can do this by following my eight week program to success. If your wondering already is it in this article then the answer is yes because i am giving this away for free. This good solid piece of information will guide you to them nineteen inchers or even twenty one inch biceps everyone wants! The best of all though you can do this in a matter of months. So if youve got a competition coming up in three or four months then youll be prepared to walk on there with mega giant arms and hopefully a totally transformed body! So i wont keep you a minute longer.

The first muscle i will talk about is the front biceps brachii this will help you make your biceps look bigger than the back ones when you flex as you usually flex the front of your biceps showing and not showing the back. Ten good exercises that work this muscle are:

Alternate hammer curls,
    Barbell curls,
    Cable preacher Curls,
    Chin ups,
    Close grip EZ bar curls,
    Concentration curls,
    Dumbbel alternate curls,
    Hammer curls,
    Incline dumbbell curls,
    One arm dumbbell preacher curls.

These exercises are good for building muscle in a short time and you should use two dumbbell exercises and one barbell exercise, i call this the two and one. I choose not to use machines as they dont help you as good as free weights do. So remember the two and one training method to build pure and solid muscle.

The next and final muscle i am going to tell you about is the back biceps brachii muscle which will be good for competitions when your posing your triceps. So you could do something like, work for four weeks on front bicep brachii muscle and the other four weeks on back biceps brachialis muscle. Doing this will gain you muscle dramatically fast and will help you strenghthen them really fast too. So here is ten great exercises for this muscle:

Cross body hammer curls,
    Drag curls (amazing for getting big muscles),
    Dumbbell curls,
    High cable curls,
    Incline inner dumbbell curls,
    Lying cable curls,
    Lying supine dumbbell curl,
    Overhead cable curls,
    Preacher Curls,
    Preacher hammer dumbbell curls.

Now this is probably what you`ve been waiting for the brilliant, super and amazing three inches or more in eight weeks program.

Three Inches Or More In Only Eight Weeks

This program will help you add three to four inches on your biceps in only eight weeks!! Theres only two steps to this massive biceps builder which will put you into championship form for any competitions be it amatuer or professional! Also you will be able to take off your t-shirt wherever you go if you follow this program and my first article about achieving a rock-solid six pack. So going to the first stage of the program which is having a high protien, low fat and moderate water diet. TIP: If you drink too much water then work out you will put some of the water into your muscles making them not so hard as they should be.

For the diet look into my first article which will show you it and you can use it or change some of it just to suit your personal needs. The article is about achieving great, rock-solid, six pack abs. Just remember if you mess up your diet then your messing up your muscle growth so do your best to keep on track with your diet. Also if you need some extra help like any questions or you want me to personalize a diet for your needs then e-mail me: jamie10r@hotmail.com.

So with the diet and step one done we will need to go onto the second step and final step. Step two is workouts and weight lifting. So now im nearly done this is the last step you need to take to get giant biceps and big strong arms:

Workout: Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

Monday:

Barbell curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Dumbbell curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    Dumbbell preacher curls 3 sets of 14 reps.

Thursday:

Close-grip barbell curls 3 sets of 14 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Hammer curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps.

Sunday:

Barbell preacher curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Concentration curls 3 sets of 11 reps.

Last thing, every week up your protein intake by 5g. So at the end you should have added 40g of protein to your diet.

That was the final step to adding three inches or more to your biceps in only eight weeks! I know this sounds like one of them stupid programs that dont work but i am 90% sure that it will gain you at least 2 inches.
    why are you only 105 lbs and why do you have 11 inch arms?

y dont you just add inches to your 3-4 inches in eight weeks!?

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit your bi's on back to back days?