Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't buy it for me IMHO. But maybe someone, somewhere, this would work, doubtful, but not out of the realm of all possibility.
    When I see myself in the mirror, I say, "Fcuk that guy, I can do better."

BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BABABANG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for this

Stricten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks will try

jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jd1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmmm yes for a teenager beginner with weedy arms adding 3" in 8 weeks might be possible! but for someone not in their teenage or early 20's or who's already got good arms i doubt you could add that much in that amount of time. i added about 2" in 8-10 weeks when i first started (from 12.5" arms start point) using a basic full body routine so a beginner hitting them with a specific arm routine would see better results than me!

Originally Posted by Spartan_79 View Post
    in b4 clive
    when clive writes an arm training article ... i will listen!

mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.average is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's good to see everybody still holds biceps as the be all & end all
    Over 12,000 views jeez....

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mr.average View Post
    It's good to see everybody still holds biceps as the be all & end all
    Over 12,000 views jeez....
    lol

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I gotta be honest, I hate people who get excited about training their biceps. Mine are great, and I haven't done a curl in years. Pullups, rows, etc, work the whole body and the biceps will still grow. Freaking seated isolation cable bicep curls? What a waste of time.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jambocambo View Post
    Bulge Your Biceps And Add them Inches!

The biceps are only 1/3 of your upper arm but they do look great when flexed and are the muscles you will flex when someone asks you. Beware though if you leave the rest of your muscles un-trained you will never be able to compete in an amateur or professional contests. Especially your triceps and your forearms if you have great big biceps but scrawny little triceps and forearms its not going to look right is it? Saying that, this article will only look at biceps but dont stop training your other body parts.

Soon i will have an article specially made for your biceps, triceps and forearms altogether. This article will help you allot if youve already got big triceps and forearms so that now you can just add that last magic touch to your arms by adding at least three whole inches to your biceps!! You can do this by following my eight week program to success. If your wondering already is it in this article then the answer is yes because i am giving this away for free. This good solid piece of information will guide you to them nineteen inchers or even twenty one inch biceps everyone wants! The best of all though you can do this in a matter of months. So if youve got a competition coming up in three or four months then youll be prepared to walk on there with mega giant arms and hopefully a totally transformed body! So i wont keep you a minute longer.

The first muscle i will talk about is the front biceps brachii this will help you make your biceps look bigger than the back ones when you flex as you usually flex the front of your biceps showing and not showing the back. Ten good exercises that work this muscle are:

Alternate hammer curls,
    Barbell curls,
    Cable preacher Curls,
    Chin ups,
    Close grip EZ bar curls,
    Concentration curls,
    Dumbbel alternate curls,
    Hammer curls,
    Incline dumbbell curls,
    One arm dumbbell preacher curls.

These exercises are good for building muscle in a short time and you should use two dumbbell exercises and one barbell exercise, i call this the two and one. I choose not to use machines as they dont help you as good as free weights do. So remember the two and one training method to build pure and solid muscle.

The next and final muscle i am going to tell you about is the back biceps brachii muscle which will be good for competitions when your posing your triceps. So you could do something like, work for four weeks on front bicep brachii muscle and the other four weeks on back biceps brachialis muscle. Doing this will gain you muscle dramatically fast and will help you strenghthen them really fast too. So here is ten great exercises for this muscle:

Cross body hammer curls,
    Drag curls (amazing for getting big muscles),
    Dumbbell curls,
    High cable curls,
    Incline inner dumbbell curls,
    Lying cable curls,
    Lying supine dumbbell curl,
    Overhead cable curls,
    Preacher Curls,
    Preacher hammer dumbbell curls.

Now this is probably what you`ve been waiting for the brilliant, super and amazing three inches or more in eight weeks program.

Three Inches Or More In Only Eight Weeks

This program will help you add three to four inches on your biceps in only eight weeks!! Theres only two steps to this massive biceps builder which will put you into championship form for any competitions be it amatuer or professional! Also you will be able to take off your t-shirt wherever you go if you follow this program and my first article about achieving a rock-solid six pack. So going to the first stage of the program which is having a high protien, low fat and moderate water diet. TIP: If you drink too much water then work out you will put some of the water into your muscles making them not so hard as they should be.

For the diet look into my first article which will show you it and you can use it or change some of it just to suit your personal needs. The article is about achieving great, rock-solid, six pack abs. Just remember if you mess up your diet then your messing up your muscle growth so do your best to keep on track with your diet. Also if you need some extra help like any questions or you want me to personalize a diet for your needs then e-mail me: jamie10r@hotmail.com.

So with the diet and step one done we will need to go onto the second step and final step. Step two is workouts and weight lifting. So now im nearly done this is the last step you need to take to get giant biceps and big strong arms:

Workout: Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

Monday:

Barbell curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Dumbbell curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    (1 minute 30 sec. rest here)
    Dumbbell preacher curls 3 sets of 14 reps.

Thursday:

Close-grip barbell curls 3 sets of 14 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Hammer curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute 30 sec. rest here)
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps.

Sunday:

Barbell preacher curls 3 sets of 12 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Drag curls 3 sets of 13 reps,
    (1 minute rest here)
    Concentration curls 3 sets of 11 reps.

Last thing, every week up your protein intake by 5g. So at the end you should have added 40g of protein to your diet.

That was the final step to adding three inches or more to your biceps in only eight weeks! I know this sounds like one of them stupid programs that dont work but i am 90% sure that it will gain you at least 2 inches.
    Bet you can't deadlift your own body weight though.