frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

decent companies??

i'm building up my home gym and am wondering what companies make quality home equipment?

seems like everyone just talks about Powertec but they are damn expensive. Is Weider and Golds a no-no?

michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelnel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by frog
    i'm building up my home gym and am wondering what companies make quality home equipment?

seems like everyone just talks about Powertec but they are damn expensive. Is Weider and Golds a no-no?
    Read the "Equipment Brand Recommendations" thread just a few down from this one.

I think Weider and Golds are good ones ... to stay away from.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by frog

You do get what you pay for. Powertec IMO makes the best rack system for under $1000. Other brands worth mentioning are Body Solid, Body Craft, Tuff Stuff, some Hoist products too. You do get what you pay for. Always better to wait a bit longer if thats what it means to save for good equipment.