quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sprained shoulder

hey guys, i sprained my shoulder yesterday playing football, and i am wondering if anyone knows how to get it better more quickly? Thanks

quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quarterback14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone?

UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sprained? don't you mean strained? I strained my shoulder going into my freshman year from a lot of pitching, just rest it and ice it. If you try to come back too soon like i did it'll take longer and could even get worse.