Thread: I need answers

rbastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need answers

hey whats going on everyone, well heres the issue. been working out since april of 06 , got some pics in my bodyspace, check them out please, started bulking just about 2 months ago, yea my stregnth has increase i def noticed that but my size? i just dont see it , dont know if thats because i see my self every day or what but can u guys take alook at my pics leave some comments on what i should focus more on .. please im stuck, and i dont belive im headed in the right direction, Goals. short term, put on some muscle mass soo i can cut in march april time.
    currently doing a 3 day split, legs, chest and tris, bis and back 5x5 , going 3 days straight taken a day off for recovery then im starting the cycle all over again .. maybe thats why but im not sure .. thought just as long as i got some recovery time in there i was fine. i need answers thanks
    when u train u fight for what u belive in if u didnt belive it u wouldnt train, i train to fight for our country for i belive in the freedom we have

rbastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can some one comment lol just looking for some words of wisdom
    when u train u fight for what u belive in if u didnt belive it u wouldnt train, i train to fight for our country for i belive in the freedom we have

BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post some info about your diet...if you are not seeing any changes in your size....most of the time it's due to what and when you are eating.
    Holy Moly!!! You mean my roommate?