Thetawaves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to get serious about bodybuilding. Looking for comments plan of attack.

Looking to get started in the following program, let me know what you think of it.

Will be keeping a daily log at home of what I eat/drink, how much I eat/drink, what work outs I do, weight, etc.

I consider myself starting from scratch only because I have been inactive for roughly 4 months. Though not really new to the gym, full explaination below.

Again if you have any comments on my diet, suppliment use, workout, or anything I might have wrong or could improve upon please let me know would be greatly appriciated.

----------

Workout:

Will be following strict riptoes, will also be doing some cardio. Looking to do a clean bulk.

Day 1: Workout A: (alternating with B)
    Day 2: Cardio: Skipping Rope at home?
    Day 3: Workout B: (alternating with A)
    Day 4: Cardio: Skipping Rope at home?
    Day 5: Workout A: (alternating with B)
    Day 6: Cardio: Skipping Rope at home?
    Day 7: Rest - Possible short walk.

***What intensity do you recomend for cardio? 80%? How long at that intensity, or do my own goals reflect what I should be doing? Looking for a clean bulk, if that is the right term for gaining lean muscle.

----------

Suppliments:

Whey Protein Power (Methoxy, low carb)
    Casein Protein Power (Methoxy, low carb)
    Multivitamins (Capsule or gelcap most absorbable, time release, no/low iron if possible)
    Creatine Ethyl Ester (Research grade?, powder?)
    ZMA

Meal Replacements (Combo of whey + milk + egg protein, 40 grams Protein, ~200 calories)

***If you know of anything I should look out for in the above, or if anything is wrong in the above would be great if you could let me know.

Also do you recommend buying my suppliments from bb? Or is it fine to just get these from a local health store? Do health stores sell the same products bb does?

--------------------

My Diet:

Meal 1 (Breakfast):
    - 7 AM -
    Food + Multivitamin + Whey Protein Shake w/ Water
    Workout:
    - 8:00 AM -
    1 hour long roughly.
    Meal 2 (Post Workout):
    - 9:00 AM -
    Creatine + Whey Protein Shake w/ Water
    Meal 3 (Lunch):
    - 12:00PM -
    Food
    (Or if not possible: Meal Replacement)
    Meal 4 (Snack)
    - 3:00PM -
    Food
    (Or if not possible: Meal Replacement)
    Meal 5 (Dinner)
    - 6:00 PM -
    Food
    Meal 6 (Before Bed)
    - 9:00 PM -
    Food + Casein Protein Shake w/ milk + ZMA

***Will be drinking water thoughout the day. Note: food being high in protein, will make sure to get my carb's and essiential fat - I don't eat junk food. Only drink water and milk now as it is anyways and should have no problem sticking to a healthy diet - I normally eat thoughout the day.

If you have any suggestions to the above structure of suppliments and staggering of meals please let me know. I've been reading the guides here for the past 2 months, trying to get everything I will be taking in the correct order.

----------

Additional info about me: (You probably want to skip to cliff notes below...)

I had started body building and getting to know the ropes when I was 17 and was going to the gym 3 days a week most weeks. I did recieve gains at the gym; though, I lacked a structured work out plan, and I was not informed on the importance of good diet. Worked out for about 9 months until graduation then recieved a job working out of town (4 weeks shifts 1 week home didn't leave much time for going to the gym), though the work was physically demanding.

The job ended, haven't been working for roughly 4 months haven't really done anything at all physically demanding; so I will be considering myself starting from scratch. Also, was neglecting my diet most of those 4 months, was only eating 1-3 meals per day. Though the past month or so I have been trying to eat 6 small meals a day getting my body used to eating right again. Have only been drinking water and milk during this time (quit pop and junk food months ago and noticed significant fat loss).

A friend, who I have always been competitive with in a friendly way, challenged me to a contest in the gym. Not a lifting one, just see who can get the most gains. And I figured hell I can mop the floor with him (my noob gains will destroy him), so for the past couple months I've been reading as much as possible about the sport to gain any advantage possible. Although I have always wanted to be muscular, I just never had the time and now is a great time for me to get into the sport. So looking to stay in it for the long run.

Cliff notes:
    Was going to gym, stopped going, don't consider myself a gym noob, will be starting from scratch again but this time much more structured for maximum gains.

Height: 6'3+
    Weight: Approx. 170 pounds?

I do believe I have a nice build and genetics, and although I haven't done anything physical at all in the past 4 months I managed to keep a 6-pac.

----------

Goals:
    Self confidence.
    Lean muscle and lots of it.
    Healthy lifestyle.
    Interested in learning, seems to be an never ending source with this sport.

----------

If you need anymore info just let me know, haven't bought anything yet have only commited time for researching so I can get the best gains possible. Getting ready to start hitting the gym once I can get a clear view I am headed in the right direction.

Thetawaves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any input? About to start this so if there's anything anyone could help me refine it would be much appreciated.

Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kirko017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cardio. Run until you fall on your face. That simple. After you are down. Take a shower. hahaha.

Do not eat that meal before bed at 9pm. Don't eat after like 7pm. It is pointless. You will just gain weight. You mentioned to eat a lot of protein. Make sure to get plenty of vegetables too. Gives you energy and will help build your muscles. Protein just repairs. You need energy to get them bigger.

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    meal2 (post workout) should be 30-60mins after workout, not directly after youre workout is done, you should get like one of those heart rate measuring things you can wear while jogging so you can keep at a good pace without feeling very bad, when youre pulse is 175+ you will find it very hard to breathe and you will feel like theres something in youre throat blocking air (ive gotten this from intense and long cardio) keep youre heart rate at 160 at most if it gets to that have a rest, go low-medium intensity, do like light jogging for about 15mins have a rest go another 15min and have a rest if you can jog for longer without stopping thats good, jog for 30-45mins in total, and remember to drink lots of water plus cottage cheese is good before bed

halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500) halftrees is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your plan looks great... make sure you get alot of slow burning carbs during the day... but dont take in any carbs past 8pm.

Jump rope is good cardio... but switch it up, Try long distance runs, biking and HIIT

IMO Rippetoe's is a very generalized program that is intended to work great for some people and okay for the rest of the population. You've gotta figure out wether your body grows faster when doing full-body or splits.

weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000)
    If yoneed to switch it up with th cradio then I would reccommend to Row on a rowing machine. I find it is a great workout

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont suggest rope jumping.

Not sure for you.. but my quads were a little sore the next day.. And we know we have squats every alternate days

--
    I myself eat at like 9-10pm... Tuna+milk+cheese+pb...and perhaps 1 pear or something.. My stomach CALLING FOR FOOD.
    Hello