Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Size On Vs. Cell Mass

Has anyone taken both? which is better? trying to decide wich one to buy.
    If at first you succeed, try something harder.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's been a lot of good reviews on sizeon.. lemon and grape are the more popular flavours.

Here's one of them:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=659678&page=2
    Originally Posted by warriors
    Final Review!!!!

Ok i only have two servings left so i figured i would go ahead and give my final review on it b/c i doubt anything drastic is gonna happen within the last two servings. I will weigh myself tommorrow morning and post my weight. Now on to the review. Here are the things i noticed the most while on Size-On.

Muscle Fullness- This was my favorite thing about this product. When you put a shirt on and it feels alot tighter than before it's a very good feeling. When you take it before bed you wake up the next morning feeling full all over. Even when i got sick those couple of days and couldnt eat like i wanted to i still had great muscle fullness. Great product for muscle fullness/cell volumization.

Reduced rest time between sets- Another great feature about Size-On. As soon as i put the weight down within 20 seconds i felt like i could go again 100%.

Reduced Lactic Acid- This really came in handy while doing exercises like leg curls, crunches, laterals, and any other isolation movement that really burns. I felt like i could keep going forever on some exercises. If you have never felt this feeling before you are truly missing out. It's a great feeling.

Vascularity- I started getting some veins in my traps, upper chest, and arms that i have never seen before. They didnt bulge out like the veins in your arms do after a bicep or tricep workout but you could damn sure see them.

Pumps were ok but nothing spectacular. Strength gains were pretty consistent. I didnt set any PR's or anything but i didnt try either as my main focus was size.

No negative side effects at all. No stomach discomfort, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, bloating, or anything like that. Although i will say that it did sometimes give me some gas after taking it and it would usually last for about 2-3 hrs but it was no big deal.

If you have a little extra cash and wanna try something new then give Size-On a shot. I know i will def. be buying another tub here soon.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Both are very solid products.

If you are a poor responder to Creatine products, CELL MASS is very high in Cinullin-PF, which I believe can work better then Glycocyamine in non-responders.

Glycerol Monostearate or GlycerGrow can also be a great addition.

SIZEON too is a well designed creatine product. It is now up to you. If you tried regular CEE / Monohydrate, SIZEON could be "something new."

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In theory you could use both. Cell Mass is intended for POST workout , while sizeON is intended for during workouts. Just watch to make sure you aren't taking in too much creatine. Hope this helps

-Dave
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DaveGabe24
    In theory you could use both. Cell Mass is intended for POST workout , while sizeON is intended for during workouts. Just watch to make sure you aren't taking in too much creatine. Hope this helps

-Dave
    Yes, CELL MASS could be used post-Workout for the Cinullin PF, and NO-XPLODE is meant to be taking before, which can supply the 2g Creatine.
    CELL MASS is 40 servings thought, so I am guessing you can do 1.5 servings on workout days.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Dave
    That's one hell of an expensive theory
    I would try Size-On first and see how you respond.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Dave
    Sizeon can also be taken post workout.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comparing SizeOn to CellMass is like comparing a Ferrari to a mule named Two Bit Gus.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-Dave
    that would be pretty darn pricy...as well, Size On could be used post workout because it has more sugar and total carbs than Cell Mass does. The reason SizeOn label says to take pre/during workout is because it will spike insulin levels and keep them high for a while because of the fast/slow carb mix it has. This pretty much means that you could really take it anytime around the workout, but of course since the engineered carb Outlast in it is meant to be digested very slowly, that is why it is optimal for pre or during workout.

Basicallly, what I'm trying to say is that Size On could be something you might want to try if you have the cash...

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Size-On.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Comparing SizeOn to CellMass is like comparing a Ferrari to a mule named Two Bit Gus.
    LOL!!! Nice comparison

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xyimmyx
    Has anyone taken both? which is better? trying to decide wich one to buy.
    Size On

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go Get Yo Size ON!

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smh31
    Yes, CELL MASS could be used post-Workout for the Cinullin PF, and NO-XPLODE is meant to be taking before, which can supply the 2g Creatine.
    CELL MASS is 40 servings thought, so I am guessing you can do 1.5 servings on workout days.
    How do you know NO-Xplode has 2g creatine?

chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ah c'mon man Cell Mass rocks!
    IU Hoosier

"All the same we take our chances. Laughed at by time, tricked by circumstances"

-Rush

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer
    that would be pretty darn pricy...as well, Size On could be used post workout because it has more sugar and total carbs than Cell Mass does. The reason SizeOn label says to take pre/during workout is because it will spike insulin levels and keep them high for a while because of the fast/slow carb mix it has. This pretty much means that you could really take it anytime around the workout, but of course since the engineered carb Outlast in it is meant to be digested very slowly, that is why it is optimal for pre or during workout.

Basicallly, what I'm trying to say is that Size On could be something you might want to try if you have the cash...
    That is more along the lines of what I was really thinking

That's why I said..."in theory"

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Dave
    you can also take SizeOn post workout if you like. I do it
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hehhe, LOVE IT!!
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by zachattack43

Yup, honestly I would suggest to the OP not to bother with the Cell Mass at all. I just meant if he insisted on it, he could do it as I suggested. He would probably be just as good with just SizeON considering he's only 18 and is still probably able to reap the benefits of newb gains.

Doesn't fiber slow down digestion?
    GMS is a fat as well, and it seems better pre-workout.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smh31
    Doesn't fiber slow down digestion?
    GMS is a fat as well, and it seems better pre-workout.
    Size On is designed to spike insulin and keep it high.

Originally Posted by chimpilico
    Ah c'mon man Cell Mass rocks!
    nope sorry, ive tried both, sorry

nope sorry, ive tried both, sorry
    Lol so nice about it

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Size-ON! Size-ON! Size-ON! Size-ON!

woo, woo, woo, woo.

"Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT
    How do you know NO-Xplode has 2g creatine?

noxplode = 1g of creatine per scoop..

FAQ on BSN site

Search and Destroy Killa Destroya's Avatar
    Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Easily Sizeon. Cell-Mass is a pretty small simple formula that works but it doesn't compare to a complex formula like Sizeon. Cell-Mass is just like a advanced CEE while Sizeon has it's own new superier creatine in it as well as many other goodies.

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried both as well...Cell Mass worked but it was mediocre and the inclusion of glycocyamine is questionable... Furthermore, CEE is sort of controversial as well. I suggest SizeOn...I've been on it for less than a week and I'm already getting a more noticeable response than 30 days of Cell Mass...

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    noxplode = 1g of creatine per scoop..

FAQ on BSN site
    Thanks Aries.

Originally Posted by Harry83
    I've tried both as well...Cell Mass worked but it was mediocre and the inclusion of glycocyamine is questionable... Furthermore, CEE is sort of controversial as well. I suggest SizeOn...I've been on it for less than a week and I'm already getting a more noticeable response than 30 days of Cell Mass...
    thanks for sharing, would you do a final review after you are done? thanks

9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000) 9099 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've done 1 bottle of cellmass.
    3 bottles of sizeon.
    Repeat customer for a reason