Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm thinking of ending my social life

My social life is interferring with my training. I'll go out with friends and usually end up drinking and/or getting bad food. Staying up late too and then in the morning I feel like **** and don't want to train.

I'm thinking of just absorbing myself in my own little world. Training, movies, books. Maybe go out for a beer once or twice a month. Keep things in a good routine and not divy from it.

I probably won't get any girls but damn, with the body I got, I ain't get any hotties anyway. I think a year of hardcore training will put me in a league I never even dreamed I could accomplish.

Along with this, I would be able to save tons of money and not constantly be in debt. I owe like $350 on my bar tab for the month. Ridiculous.

/rant

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoWeakness
    My social life is interferring with my training. I'll go out with friends and usually end up drinking and/or getting bad food. Staying up late too and then in the morning I feel like **** and don't want to train.

I'm thinking of just absorbing myself in my own little world. Training, movies, books. Maybe go out for a beer once or twice a month. Keep things in a good routine and not divy from it.

I probably won't get any girls but damn, with the body I got, I ain't get any hotties anyway. I think a year of hardcore training will put me in a league I never even dreamed I could accomplish.

Along with this, I would be able to save tons of money and not constantly be in debt. I owe like $350 on my bar tab for the month. Ridiculous.

/rant
    $350 bar tab? that's alot

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know. When I get drunk I usually end up drinking shots and I go crazy. Puke it all up on my way home too.

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, it is possible to have both, a good healthy social life and being able to train. If training is more important (which it is to you), then keep the social life to a minimum. But don't ever shut yourself out of life and social events and being with your friends.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    End your real life, keep the social one.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know. When I get drunk I usually end up drinking shots and I go crazy. Puke it all up on my way home too.
    Intstead of ending your social life completely, why don't you practice moderation.

For instance, I go out a couple of times per week, mainly friday and saturday and I take $20. I drink that up and I'm done. I get buzzed have a good time and I go home, and I also workout in the morning the next day so I don't feel so bad.

don't take life for granted. enjoy it.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weakness...

Are you training for a contest? If yes, then perhaps curb your ways.
    If not (and i highly suspect not) then just enjoy urself. You cant live on Rice and Chicken breasts 365 days a yr....live a little.
    Dont get smashed every time and dont spend 50-100 on alcohol every 3rd night, but dont neglect life.

Originally Posted by Blake Austin
    Dude, it is possible to have both, a good healthy social life and being able to train. If training is more important (which it is to you), then keep the social life to a minimum. But don't ever shut yourself out of life and social events and being with your friends.
    I don't think I can juggle both right now though. A few months of not going out and seeing great results will probably plant the seed in my brain that going out and partying hardcore just isn't worth it. It's like when I quit smoking. I couldn't go near anyone with a cig or else I would want one. I didn't go out much for a month and then when I did I didn't feel like a smoke because I hadn't had one in so long.

Originally Posted by KennyK
    Intstead of ending your social life completely, why don't you practice moderation.

For instance, I go out a couple of times per week, mainly friday and saturday and I take $20. I drink that up and I'm done. I get buzzed have a good time and I go home, and I also workout in the morning the next day so I don't feel so bad.

don't take life for granted. enjoy it.
    I can't do the $20 thing. I'm a problem drinker and I don't stop until I'm so bad that I get cut off.

I can't do the $20 thing. I'm a problem drinker and I don't stop until I'm so bad that I get cut off.
    then you should consult a 12 step program.

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    for the last year my bodybuilding hasnt been going anywhere coz ive been LIVING and working. i say **** bodybuilding. havin fun is way better

Originally Posted by KennyK
    then you should consult a 12 step program.
    I think I can do it on my own. I just need something to focus on instead of drinking all the time. I've been drinking so much this month that I haven't lifted once. It's pathetic.

I've been so pre-occupied with trying to meet women that I lost sight of my goal. To me, having a great body is more important than this.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post pics and we can judge where you are at.

Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey u still got ur hot neighbour

I think I can do it on my own. I just need something to focus on instead of drinking all the time. I've been drinking so much this month that I haven't lifted once. It's pathetic.

I've been so pre-occupied with trying to meet women that I lost sight of my goal. To me, having a great body is more important than this.
    whatever helps. Weightlifting is positive, so if that helps you find a center, then do that.

Originally Posted by soleus
    Post pics and we can judge where you are at.
    Here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0hPetsNddg

Pics:

And one of a girl naked on my bed

Yeah thats you...and i am Ronnie Coleman

Yeah thats you...and i am Ronnie Coleman
    Umm, that is me.

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ummmm, hahahahahahaha!!!

who's the broad coping a spread in that pic, your missus??

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is that that one chick from that one thread where you posted yourselves together? Is this the naked photo you spoke of?

Judging on that pic, whoever it is, they need to get their assssssss away from Taco Bell and Budweiser and into chicken breasts and treadmills.

BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

/rant
    $350 bar tab aint that bad

but nothing wrong with hiding out to get healthy and huge for a while, re emerge as a monster, it would be awesome. Good luck ...
    BodyBuilding.com Writer/Contributor (Since 2005!)
    Personal Trainer, Customer Service, Mother of two, Lifelong Metal Head...
    MISC Tempered*** (and now somebody's grandma)

Judging on that pic, whoever it is, they need to get their assssssss away from Taco Bell and Budweiser and into chicken breasts and treadmills.
    I used to be a lot bigger. I've lost 17lbs in like 2 months and dropped a few inches from my waist. None of my pants or shorts even fit me now. I have to go buy all new stuff.

I've been a big drinker for a few years now. I'm talking like 5 days a week for 4 years. Plus eating lots of take out food.

Alcohol is the root of all my problems.

Originally Posted by BiologyBabe
    $350 bar tab aint that bad

but nothing wrong with hiding out to get healthy and huge for a while, re emerge as a monster, it would be awesome. Good luck ...
    I actually decided all this after reading through your log. Thanks for the inspiration.

Originally Posted by Kiwi_Fella
    ummmm, hahahahahahaha!!!

who's the broad coping a spread in that pic, your missus??
    Nah, just some girl that I let sleep over at my place and then convinced her to let me take naked photos.

I used to be a lot bigger. I've lost 17lbs in like 2 months and dropped a few inches from my waist. None of my pants or shorts even fit me now. I have to go buy all new stuff.

I've been a big drinker for a few years now. I'm talking like 5 days a week for 4 years. Plus eating lots of take out food.

Alcohol is the root of all my problems.

Congrats on the weightloss thus far.
    I would advise to cut down on the beer, not for asthetic reasons, but for health reasons.

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro I see nothing wrong with becoming extremely dedicated for a year. think about it

keep on doing what you are doing, lose weight slowly, keep drinking and spending money

or

limit your food and alcohol, start loosing weight quick while putting on muscle, be able to pay off debts while prolly saving money

I say go for #2. one year is a short time if you think about it. youll get a decent body, and your future social life will be tons better

BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I actually decided all this after reading through your log. Thanks for the inspiration.
    well holy **** I did something good

I, I don't know how to react...

THANKS so much, that is fukcing awesome...
    BodyBuilding.com Writer/Contributor (Since 2005!)
    Personal Trainer, Customer Service, Mother of two, Lifelong Metal Head...
    MISC Tempered*** (and now somebody's grandma)

Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker
    bro I see nothing wrong with becoming extremely dedicated for a year. think about it

keep on doing what you are doing, lose weight slowly, keep drinking and spending money

or

limit your food and alcohol, start loosing weight quick while putting on muscle, be able to pay off debts while prolly saving money

I say go for #2. one year is a short time if you think about it. youll get a decent body, and your future social life will be tons better
    That's what I'm thinking. I'll be unrecognizable to most people after I shed my fat and add some mass. I'm looking to drop down to around 185-180 and then slow bulking to 205 or so. Then I'll be out of debt, have all the movies that I've wanted to buy for awhile, have better clothes, and probably have a much better outlook on life.

I'll still go out once or twice a month to treat myself. I don't want to fall off the face of the earth or anything.

I really want to make the gym a socialable place. Meet fellow lifters and look forward to going in to see them and train.

Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need4Advice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    boy am I glad I aint as ugly as you. Wtf man and why are u posting pics of naked chicks u slept with? what kind of perv are you?