ALICE no1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Female Member From Croatia

I would like to say hi to everyone on this forum. I see you have a lot of interesting things gong on here and I would like to talk about your experiance in training, dieting and competing, every advice is welcomed and useful. So I´am here , let's chat! By the way,I am active competitor in IFBB this year i won first place and absolute in state chanpionship, 5th place on european chanpionship and 3rd place on Mediteranian chanpionship in body fitness category.

CroaT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CroaT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CroaT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CroaT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there fellow Croatian. This is the "Post Your Pictures" section so you should maybe post a picture.
    "Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

"Let me give you a bit of warning: just because you get very good at your training it should not go to your head that you are an expert." - Bruce Lee

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CroaT
    Hey there fellow Croatian. This is the "Post Your Pictures" section so you should maybe post a picture.
    And better yet, go ahead and fill in your BodySpace profile:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ALICEno1/

and upload a profile pic, and you'll automatically get a forum avatar! =)
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10) IvanK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice im not the only croat here

kamikrazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kamikrazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kamikrazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, me as well!

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bog i hrvati

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I'm from bosnia, close enough!

shonn360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check out these pics
    the beast

shonn360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look at these pics
    the beast

joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100) joenavy01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Croatian here