benmatthews90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

marcy squat rack---- any good??

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was gonna get that one but after making a thread about it I decided on a different one, the reason being the Marcy one only has two pins at the top where as it needs pins all the way down for it to be effective because if your at the bottom of a squat and you cant get back up then you gonna wish youd spent a bit more on a better one, what made me decide was the thought that in 6 months or a years time am I gonna regret that i didnt get another one, im glad I got the one I got instead heres a link

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...tec_Squat_Rack
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sex_Pistol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^^^ Good point. I also heard that it has a limit of 100 kilos. I was gonna get one but this put me off, plus the fact i couldnt fit it into the tiny space i have in my garage so i got these:
    http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...Squat%5FStands

But if you have the space which you probably do id go with the one in the post above looks really solid and is a good price for a product being sold in the UK.

Id watch out for powerhouse though, despite all the positive feedback they get, I ordered from them 3 weeks ago and my product was supposed to come in 5 to 10 days and i was only informed it was going to take longer after i contacted them. I have now been told my order will come next week which will mean i would have waited 30 days when i was only supposed to wait 5 to 10.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeh 100kg isnt really enough the rack I got I knew it was gonna be big but I didnt realise quite how big it was gonna be until I put it together, my set ups is in my garage as well I had to put it with the back up against the garage door and it takes up a quarter of the space
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

benmatthews90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i saw that one
    (http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...tec_Squat_Rack)
    but i am a bit of a cheapskate and looked for the cheapest option
    yeah i think ill get the £150 one
    cheers