Thread: Smelly towel

peeple of zee wurl relax! BurritoMan's Avatar
    BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smelly towel

Went to work out today, had just taken my shower and started drying myself off when sniff sniff I realised with horror my towel had gone smelly in the car over the weekend. You know that smelly towel smell a bit like old socks.

Well my choices were either to stand there for a while and drip dry or to continue to apply the smelly towel so I took the latter as I had to get back to work.

Not pleasant as I was then left with smelly towel smell all over myself.

Will be sure in the future to not leave towels in the car past their prime.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by masfrijoles
    LOL. Thank you for sharing
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Makes me appreciate the free towel service at my gym. Nobody has smelly towel syndrome.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hushh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had that problem with my tighty whities last week.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    .....had just taken my shower and started drying myself off when sniff sniff I realised with horror my....
    Originally Posted by Hushh
    Had that problem with my tighty whities last week.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have towel service at my gym, but when i sweat thru my work-out clothes, i wash them out in the shower and put them in the bathing suit spinner (just shorts and a tank top), then hang them in my locker and get them before leaving work for the day--which is usually enough time for them to dry completely. i'll throw them in the laundry every couple of weeks, but in between laundering them, this method works pretty well.
    just my $0.02.

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow. Between whey farts and smelly towel, you seem to have some really bad smell karma.

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dbflgirl
    Wow. Between whey farts and smelly towel, you seem to have some really bad smell karma.
    Maybe it's the whey farts that are causing the smelly towels.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

Master rep fisher kthnxby deathone's Avatar
    deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by ScottC
    Maybe it's the whey farts that are causing the smelly towels.
    hahahahaha could be that hahahaha

Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if your towel stinks, take someone elses while they shower

Went to work out today, had just taken my shower and started drying myself off when sniff sniff I realised with horror my towel had gone smelly in the car over the weekend. You know that smelly towel smell a bit like old socks.

Well my choices were either to stand there for a while and drip dry or to continue to apply the smelly towel so I took the latter as I had to get back to work.

Not pleasant as I was then left with smelly towel smell all over myself.

wait for them to go in a cubicle and dry your self off ... sorted
    folk music makes me angry

peeple of zee wurl relax! BurritoMan's Avatar
    BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurritoMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dbflgirl
    LOL, smell kharma. Considering the amount of beans I eat it was never going to be easy

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL, smell kharma. Considering the amount of beans I eat it was never going to be easy
    Yes, I find your screen name interesting

Also, a guy just asked the women's forum members if they fart a lot in the gym.... wonder where THAT came from-- hahah

JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to take a gym bag to the gym all the time...a fwe times, after getting out of the shower, I'd realize tht I didn't bring a towel I had a lot of issues in my life at that time

(thank God for cotton t-shirts)
    THUMP

"Be who you were growing up when you're older, and you'll always be happy" - George Lopez

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always manage to forget a towell. So, I shake like a dog and then just put my clothes on while I'm wet. I'll dry eventually.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

Utah...but I'm taller batteryrequired's Avatar
    batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000) batteryrequired is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Simple solution to not having to worry about a towel. Buy one of those window squeegies. Or how about those super duper blowers they have now days! Whoa, talk about a fear of the skin ripping off your hands the first time you use one of those. Would be a great concept in showering if you could walk into a booth, press a button, and in 30 seconds or less you could be dry. Would it be safe? Would certain parts be subject to injury due to high wind velocity?

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since I store my boxing stuff and sweaty clothes in the truck of my car my wife says my car smells like "hot armpit on wheat toast". I have to frequently spray frabreeze and leave my trunk open over night to make it bearable. I'm a clean freak when it comes to my car too.