Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    tmpnninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cellucor p6 extreme

I bought a can of 120 capsules at my GNC store.

height: 6ft 2 inchs
    weight: 145pds
    diet: ive been eating double meal and more snacks
    supplements: amplifiy protein shakes
    work out: full body 3 days a week see profile

i went to buy some weight gainer, but the guy at the counter told me it was all ****, that it would be a better investment to buy the p6. so i did cause i had a recent stock pile of money to waste.

i worked out in high school and stoped for about two years. then i bought some freeweights and have been working out in my back yard for 2 months.

im already half way through the bottel. it was recomended because i weigh under 195 that i should take one pill in the morning and then two pills before my work out.

i think it works but i wanted to know if any information arouse on it having side effects or if it was just crap.

i searched for it already and found threads from 3 years ago saying that not much was know about it through experience.

please tell me if it worked or diddnt work for you?

octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should have bought the weight gainer.
    When people get out line I Karate chop them, its what I do.

i was going to, but it looked like everything was pure sugar. and i got stomach issues.

octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Which weight gainer where you looking at? Check out something like Muscle Juice, CytoGainer, Up Your Mass, or Real Gains. Sorry to tell you but you got SOLD by the GNC guy his store made a huge mark up on the P6, and he got a comish for selling it to you. Calories in vs. Calories out will determine weather you gain or lose weight. Next time stay away from GNC and their bad advice.

a lot of the stuff they had for sale looked like pure sugar. is there some other retail store that youd recommend.....besides the internet

Which products/brands where you looking at???

Look for a Vitamin Shop in your area. What part of Florida are you in? And why not the net? You will find the best prices there unless you find an little mom and pop store that sell supplements at a fair price.
    Last edited by octane1971; 10-24-2006 at 03:40 PM.

north central florida. i heard that some sites buy up expired product and resell it for discount prices. even though the product is essentially worthless.
    plus i dont like to order things threw the net because if theres a problem with the product i have no one to give **** to.

do you know of any chains in my area?

powerhouse911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your best bet is to just get a good quality multisource protein. I like Labrada V60 but there are many others. This is good for taking any time, as the different protein sources should be absorbed differently.

If you are eating every 3hrs as you should be a whey pretein (dymatise testes good) will be good as well. It really depends which you think may work better in terms of absorption. Supplement carbs with a good complex source (ie: oats, miulti-grains, ect..)

If you are trying to put on weight, I would say to get about 1.5 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight, and of that total 20% fats. If you start getting fat, just cut back on the carbs nad be sure they are take the first half of the day and post workout (honey works great here).

yeah i originally started this thread to see if anyone had any results with cellucor p6. looking back on it i think i got screwed its going to take me a long time to finish a bottel of 120 capsules.

but this is turning into a converstation about gaining mass. and what im being told by everyone pretty much is just to eat like hell. which im trying.

thanks for the supplement suggestions though

yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Post the ingredients.

Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up P6 Extreme Black

p6 is bad ass. strength gains have shot up way high and im only on my 1st week. i am also gaining mass quickly. i would say this PH is pretty powerful. i wouldn't take this if you haven't experienced with a PH yet

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anabolic Izzy View Post
    p6 is bad ass. strength gains have shot up way high and im only on my 1st week. i am also gaining mass quickly. i would say this PH is pretty powerful. i wouldn't take this if you haven't experienced with a PH yet
    aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Your right bro...bee pollen extract, tribulus....stinging nettle root!!!This definetely is't for a first timer! Its not a PH at all!

placebo effect-(noun); a beneficial effect, produced by a placebo drug or treatment, that cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient's belief in that treatment.

Ingredients:
    Probesterol™ (tribulus extract)
    Euracor™ (simaroubaceae extract)
    Aerobex™(agaricus bisporus extract)
    6,7-Di-Hydroxy Bergamottin
    Salonex™ (stinging nettle extract)
    Ovex™ (ovine placenta powder)
    Forselex™ (makandi extract)
    Belopex™ (bee pollen extract)
    Ketovar™ (embryonic peptides)

I seriously hope theres a past version that your discussing.
    Last edited by chasinSKURT; 10-01-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100)
    if you werent illiterate maybe you could read the subject which says "p6 extreme black" not "p6 extreme". And its not a past version, its brand new
    Last edited by Anabolic Izzy; 10-02-2007 at 10:24 PM.

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used p6 extreme a long time ago when it was first released and did not like it.

Why don't you just buy a weight gainer? So what if its all sugar. If your working hard in the gym, you should be able to burn those carbs off. Also, wanting to gain weight this is the best way including a great diet.

p6 extreme sucks. the good **** is the p6 extreme black
    Last edited by Anabolic Izzy; 10-02-2007 at 10:25 PM.

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you werent illiterate maybe you could read the subject which says "p6 extreme black" not "p6 extreme". And its not a past version, its brand new
    Comment wasn't directed at you.

i wasnt talking to you i was talking to dumbass chasinskurt

Very mature coming from a swole 146 lb. kid . .

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Post the ingredients...The fact that it's brand new leads me to believe that it probably really sucks as far as being a PH. Go ahead, make an ass out of me, but let's see what the hell the stuff is first...that is if I can manage to read it.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Post the ingredients...The fact that it's brand new leads me to believe that it probably really sucks as far as being a PH. Go ahead, make an ass out of me, but let's see what the hell the stuff is first...that is if I can manage to read it.
    From what I understand the original formula was banned. The black formula is probably a watered down version thus making it even worse than the original overpriced product. Man, GNC...Man.

Originally Posted by PotatoEater216 View Post
    Very mature coming from a swole 146 lb. kid . .
    And an "experienced" 18 yr old PH user none the less.

there wasnt an original forumla since this is the 1st one made.

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
    Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one 35mg
    19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg

p6 extreme sucks. the good **** is the p6 extreme black
    Whats with the language? Kinda uncalled for. Anywho, the Extreme version was the stronger one, and you need to layoff the PH's. Start going to McDonalds or something. Your messing around with your Test levels at a young age when you should have a TON of Test in your system. I'm sure your pretty ignorant and will ignore this post or just completely start cussing and going off on a "PH RAGE", so I'll just end it at this.

Um, you must be a complete idiot. Cellucor came out with a P6 Extreme before the Black. It came in a silver can .don't believe me? Look at the pic uploaded.
    Last edited by Poopstains; 08-31-2008 at 11:28 AM.

PH rage? its not a steroid you retard. you dont get rage. yet again im not talking about the p6 in the pic. im talking about p6 extreme black

LOL

Those doses are a joke.

The PH thing was a joke. Nice pic with your boyfriend tho

PH rage? its not a steroid you retard. you dont get rage. yet again im not talking about the p6 in the pic. im talking about p6 extreme black
    My god your worthless. What happens after you ingest a PH?

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

either the 1st one is EQ, or I have no idea. Also there is TrenX/trenadrol/etc @ 18mgs which unless you take this 3-5x's a day, is useless from what I've seen.

smoooooth
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

if you ask me i think these ingredients are a joke..

Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
    R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg

lmao look familiar? that blue print **** your taking is WEAK