popsandfriends has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Foods to put on new bulking-grocery list

Hey,
    Tommorrow im goign to the store, and im going to get the highest calorie and proten foods, and bars I can. Im not gonna get creatine, whey, or any shakes..as I have recently tried some and did not like them one bit. I am gonig to try to do this is natural as possible.

If you could recommend to me some foods that have the highest calories, or have a ton of protein, that would be great.

For school I am looking at making chicken sandwiches to snack on thruout, a yogurt, and some sort of bar ("Oats and Honey" Brand?) to make it thru until I get home, where I cna binge eat all night!

So.. If you reply tonight, I can get that list out tmmrw lol. If not, thast ok, I'll wait till the next day. Thanks

Hunter

EssentialRain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuna (Cans for at home use, packets for at school use)

Chicken Breast (Come in large and small packages for home and school use too)

Cottage Cheese (Fat Free is the best choice. 1/2 cup = 70 cals and 8-12g of protein...great before bed)

Peanuts (Not a bad snack, good source of essential fats with a nice amount of protein)

Oatmeal (Great source of fiber/carbs and you might want to consider the fact that it reduces some of the cholest. that you'll be consuming..lol)

Egg Whites (Another good source of protein with 30 calories per serving and 8g of pro)

I'm sure there are plenty more but those are the products that I use the most on my bulk (excluding ON Whey Shakes)

Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where can you find packets of Chicken Breasts that are good for school?
    "I broke my leg last week, what will help recovery?"
    "Squats and Milk!"

Grocery Store...they come in packets just like tuna...except a lot more expensive.

Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anwynd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm, Im goin to have to look into this. When I get a job I might just buy these and carry some BBQ sauce around with me. Nothing I love more than Chicken and BBQ sauce.
    "Squats and Milk!"

It's great with anything...except your wallet =[

Ahahaha, so how much do they cost and how big is the serving? It comes pre-cooked I take it.
    "Squats and Milk!"

Pre cooked.

Servings come in 1-3oz (different sized packets)

...$2.97 per packet over here :x

$3 for 1-3oz? That's highway robbery! I think Ill just buy the breast, cook it myself, then seal it in a plastic bag heheh.
    "Squats and Milk!"

determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determined594 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oats
    Peanut Butter
    Tuna
    Chicken Breast
    Peanuts
    Milk
    Cottage Cheese
    Bananas
    Yogurt
    Pizza
    Eggs
    Rice
    Pasta
    Shrimp
    Last edited by determined594; 10-22-2006 at 09:41 PM.

Come at me broham! Allen Iverson's Avatar
    Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like u guys have the same list I do!

i eat mostly tuna and steak.

i love steak!

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oat Bran
    Raisins(for the oat bran)
    Bananas
    Carrots
    Steak
    Chicken
    Tuna,sardines, or salmon every once in a while(maybe some crackers for the sardines if you get them)
    Eggs
    Pizza
    Sweet Potatoes - good for when cutting or bulking

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chicken, Tuna, Beef, Potato, Rice, Pasta, Oats, Wholemeal Bread, Milk and Olive Oil and other things that ya might want as a snack.

Right there you're getting all the solid nutrients you need, i also recommend getting a tablespoon or two of olive oil too.

Try getting around 200g protein, 300+g carbs and 70+g Sat fats a day, and then, you can add on the snacks if you want them, or even need them to increase your weight.

Hope I've helped.
    but who was lift