TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Par how long does shipping take?

I odered my ONE+ thursday, when should i expect it in Iowa? I bought all this food for my 1000 calorie increase but i think a bunch of my meat my go bad if it's not going to be here soon.
    Trainer TheGame46@flawlessTraining.com
    (theGame46) and research expert.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Par how long does shipping take?

Originally posted by TheGameKEH
    I odered my ONE+ thursday, when should i expect it in Iowa? I bought all this food for my 1000 calorie increase but i think a bunch of my meat my go bad if it's not going to be here soon.
    Should take 2-3 days, and we have been getting orders out the next business day.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Par, check you PM's.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd