Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Regarding Natural BB

Is there such thing as PROFESSIONAL Natural BodyBuilders? I honestly have no clue and I just want to know. If so, how much money do they make, and is Natural BodyBuilding their entire source of income? I seriously do not know the answers to these questions and if they are stupid and obvious questions, then I am sorry, but could somebody PLEASE inform me on this stuff!?!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    www.inbf.net

<--- I am a 100% natural bodybuilder. I can tell you there isn't a lot money in it so that should not be your motivation to be a natural pro. It's lifestyle dedicated to maintaining a quality physique without using roids.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are a lot of natural pros. but it seems nobody knows or cares who they are. number 1 there is next to nothing when it comes to money. number 2 you get ZERO respect. and number 3 when you go around saying your natural you sound like a little bitch. ( dam i gotta change my name ) Natural people either dont have the hook up or they are to afraid to step it up.
    2006 OCB Core Nutrition Richmond VA. Open Tall Class - 4th
    2006 OCB Iron City Classic Open Heavy Weight - 1st
    2007 OCB Core Nutrition Richmond VA. open Tall Class - 6th
    2007 OCB Iron City Classic Open Heavy Weight - 4th

TEAM DC

Registered User WiliamBurkowitz's Avatar
    WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NaturaLPumP
    Natural people either dont have the hook up or they are to afraid to step it up.
    or maybe they want to look like a human should?
    click clack! salute!

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natural people either dont have the hook up or they are to afraid to step it up.

bold statement there.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is a very bold statement, especially coming from someone who is too much of pussy to put a picture up. Stepping up to what? Needles? Would you say the same thing to someone who smokes pot? "Dude, don't get high like a pussy, have some H. It's the only way to fly."
    Last edited by deserusan; 10-20-2006 at 04:31 PM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spec24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024
    bold statement there.
    No, it's an ignorant statement.

wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol @ the concept of natural bodybuilding. Testosterone is natural. People add more to further their physiques. And anyone can do a test prop cycle right up untill contest time. The testing is a joke.

Not to mention most of them could be oiled up with synthol.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont a lot of them to try model/pose/strip or otherwise whore their bodies for money?
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Originally Posted by jehst
    dont a lot of them to try model/pose/strip or otherwise whore their bodies for money?
    I'll admit, I've used mine to get dates with women.

Heretic....

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    I'll admit, I've used mine to get dates with women.
    oh yeah..it goes like this

Bicep Seduction 101
    1. Flex biceps.
    2. Look into her eyes.
    3. Look at your biceps.
    4. Look back into her eyes.
    5. Look back at your biceps.
    6. Repeat as necessary.

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

The thing that pisses me off about "natty's" is that their always preaching the moral high road, like

"I've given my life and soul into pursuing the greatest physique attainable through natural means, without poisoning or destroying my body, just as God intended it"

You never hear someone say "Yeah, I'm natural, but only because funds are low and I don't have a reliable source"
    I don't know either lol

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wangzson
    lol @ the concept of natural bodybuilding. Testosterone is natural. People add more to further their physiques. And anyone can do a test prop cycle right up untill contest time. The testing is a joke.

Not to mention most of them could be oiled up with synthol.
    That is very true. Funny thing is that all shows in my country are tested, as well as higher level amateur IFBB shows, as well as pro card qualifier event (!!!). Guess what, no one doing those shows is natural. Add to this the fact that neither IGF-1 nor GH nor slin abuse is detectable and you see where the issues with natural bodybuilding lie. I dont mean disrespect in any way to natural bbers who bust their ass off and refuse any pharmacological help, but in my eyes their placings will be jeopardized by someone who just plays to win.
    Last edited by Vadim Beliaev; 10-20-2006 at 04:54 PM.

wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100) wangzson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    The thing that pisses me off about "natty's" is that their always preaching the moral high road, like

"I've given my life and soul into pursuing the greatest physique attainable through natural means, without poisoning or destroying my body, just as God intended it"

You never hear someone say "Yeah, I'm natural, but only because funds are low and I don't have a reliable source"

Yea its sad they have to do some much self convincing to make themselves feel better. If your natural, its probably for the wrong reasons because there is a great deal of misinformation out there.

if youre going to be natural, do it quietly and dont made it sound like something to be proud of. being natural just means settling for a subpar physique due to some unfounded fears. People that preach natural just come off as ignorant among those in the know.

illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natural bodybuilding will never be as popular for a few reaosns. One if they were to increase the prize money, cheating (ei drug use) would increase because when it comes to making money people generaly do whatever they have to do. The 2nd reason (an i dont agree with this) is that most people are very unimpressed with what a natural bb looking when dieted for a show, very lean but not normally thick an freaky. Alot of people feel tha if they are goin to shell out money for tickets an magizines to see these guys they want them display a body that most people could never have. Where i disagree is that most people will never have enough discipline to get themselves to that stage. The worst part about being natural is that u are in a no win situation, if you are big an ripped then u must really be using roids and if u "look like your natural" well then again people are unimpressed.

Originally Posted by jehst
    oh yeah..it goes like this

Bicep Seduction 101
    1. Flex biceps.
    2. Look into her eyes.
    3. Look at your biceps.
    4. Look back into her eyes.
    5. Look back at your biceps.
    6. Repeat as necessary.
    Actually, it usually goes like this:

1. Make eye contact
    2. Smile
    3. Approach the woman and ask her name
    4. Initiate conversation
    5. Leave the bar
    6. We make out and she begins to touch my body
    7. Shirt comes off
    8. Wake up the next morning next to her
    9. Go to the bathroom, take a leak, wash hands, look in mirror with smile from ear to ear, and the pat myself on the back.
    10. Return to bed and wake up girl for rounds three and four.
    Last edited by deserusan; 10-20-2006 at 05:01 PM.

Heretic....

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is nothing immoral about steroid use in and of itself in my opinion, just like there is nothing noble about not using steroids.

It's just a choice concerning what one does with their body, like whether they go with butter or margarine.

1. Make eye contact
    2. Smile
    4. Initiate conversation
    5. Leave the bar
    6. Make out and she begins to touch my body
    7. Shirt comes off
    9. Go to the bathroom, take a leak, wash hands, look in mirror with smile from ear to ear, and the pat myself on the back.
    nice

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1. Make eye contact
    2. Smile
    4. Initiate conversation
    5. Leave the bar
    6. Make out and she begins to touch my body
    7. Shirt comes off
    thanks, your version was much better. though, i prefer to go back to bed, wake her up and send her on her way

Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pffft.....

natural bbing is quite popular and there is a current increase in popularity of it...but i know it will never get to the stages of olympia etc......

if you use steroids etc...fine by me...not my body....should be simple as that i think...
    Last edited by Mario_D; 10-20-2006 at 05:03 PM.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)

1. Make eye contact
    2. Smile
    4. Initiate conversation
    5. Leave the bar
    6. We make out and she begins to touch my body
    7. Shirt comes off

I like how you casually worked in the phrase "rounds three and four" as though it were no big deal.

NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturaLPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is a very bold statement, especially coming from someone who is too much of pussy to put a picture up. Stepping up to what? Needles? Would you say the same thing to someone who smokes pot? "Dude, don't get high like a pussy, have some H. It's the only way to fly."

Sorry dude just telling it like it is. I have nothing against natural people, mainly cause i still am drug free. I think people should start body building in the natural ranks. Learn the ropes such as the dieting aspect and the discipline it takes to compete. Im just saying i dont wanna compete natural the rest of my life. anyway here are my pics from comp. By the way whats wrong with pot ?
    Attached Images

TEAM DC

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry dude just telling it like it is. I have nothing against natural people, mainly cause i still am drug free. I think people should start body building in the natural ranks. Learn the ropes such as the dieting aspect and the discipline it takes to compete. Im just saying i dont wanna compete natural the rest of my life. anyway here are my pics from comp. By the way whats wrong with pot ?
    I thought I smelled ownage....
    I don't know either lol

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by illustrious540
    Natural bodybuilding will never be as popular for a few reaosns. One if they were to increase the prize money, cheating (ei drug use) would increase because when it comes to making money people generaly do whatever they have to do. The 2nd reason (an i dont agree with this) is that most people are very unimpressed with what a natural bb looking when dieted for a show, very lean but not normally thick an freaky. Alot of people feel tha if they are goin to shell out money for tickets an magizines to see these guys they want them display a body that most people could never have. Where i disagree is that most people will never have enough discipline to get themselves to that stage. The worst part about being natural is that u are in a no win situation, if you are big an ripped then u must really be using roids and if u "look like your natural" well then again people are unimpressed.
    Yea, I agree. Some of these natural guys look "anerexic" too when they step on stage. I would rather see a little more bodyfat and a fuller look while still have a nice shape, then the guys who look like pencils with abs and sticks.

Natural bodybuilding especially hurts the taller guys who have problems putting on enough weight to fill out their frames. I think there is nothing wrong with natural bodybuilding, but besides a hobby and some modeling or things like that, it probably won't take you too far unless you are in the 1% of genetic freaks that can put on enough to make it further.

No one really wants to pay to see guys who look like pencils onstage or whose bodies are a lot easier to obtain. They want to see something that sticks out and is "Freaky." Oddly enough, people think this same reason is hurting Pro bodybuilding now with the mass monsters, but they know they wouldn't really want to see it if no one was taking it to the next level(which is missing in natural bodybuilding)

But you still look good NaturalPump. One of the better natural bodybuilders I have seen. Just need some more mass though.
    Last edited by Clean; 10-20-2006 at 06:10 PM.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by illustrious540

Very true prolly the most important part of aas is to maintain lean mass before a comp. Alot of natural shows look like a swim meet. I have respect for naturals but they face a tough problem

Its semi easy to be big
    Semi easy to be cut
    Very hard for them to be big and cut

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian
    Very true prolly the most important part of aas is to maintain lean mass before a comp. Alot of natural shows look like a swim meet. I have respect for naturals but they face a tough problem

Its semi easy to be big
    Semi easy to be cut
    Very hard for them to be big and cut
    Thats why they should probably drop the requirement of coming in very ripped because I hear that the judges in natural contest stress "rippedness" and conditioning over bigness. I think they could probably attract more people if they didn't try to get competitors down to around 4-6% bodyfat and instead had them compete around 7, maybe 10 depending on the person. There really is no need to have people come in at really low bodyfats if it is going to zap their chest or arms or legs away like I see a lot of natural guys do.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only reason i dont juice is because of my job. otherwise id be drinking the **** with a straw. its better to compete in non tested shows even if you are natural. why go to a "natty" show when you have to pay the extra fees, when half the guys are cheating. i know a few guys that compete in natural shows. they have the stuff out of their system before the show. anyone with half a brain knows how to pass a lie detector test.

Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ummm i'll leave the pot question alone lol....

but as for your pics, you physique looks great. what weight class do you compete in?

i competed in the heavy weight class, i weighed 195

TEAM DC

i competed in the heavy weight class, i weighed 195
    lol

195="heavyweight"

sad
    I don't know either lol