Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, Shelli! I asked him if that worked for him!

Hi Lisa! I would offer advice, but I've been with Brian since I was 14 so I'm surely no expert in this area. I have noticed that I tend to attract some real weirdos (except for my dearly beloved, of course). I asked Brian why the intelligent men don't make passes at me and he said because the weirdos are more desperate and more outspoken. He also pointed out that the kind of men I would be interested in (were I single) are not the kind that scream from car windows or come up and say things at the gym like, "I like your belly ring. When you're at home, do you play with it?" (Real question from dummy at gym.)

Okay, here's a little advice:

I am a member of an all-ladies forum and they have said positive things about meeting people online via match.com.

I think it if were me, I'd join groups -- perhaps like a cycling club (or whatever interests you). I would think that could provide nice opportunities to actually get to know someone.

WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09
    Okay, here's a little advice:

I am a member of an all-ladies forum and they have said positive things about meeting people online via match.com.

I think it if were me, I'd join groups -- perhaps like a cycling club (or whatever interests you). I would think that could provide nice opportunities to actually get to know someone.
    Hibiscus09 that is some GREAT advice!

I met my wife at match.com and we're happy as two 45lb plates nessled together on the same side of the bar.

However, I did have to meet a number of real losers before finding a gem. (like the one ladie who called herself "height and weight proportionate" ... which would have been true if she was 27 ft tall. Or the one that, after the third beer she slammed in less than 15 minutes, started lamenting about how she was still in love with her boyfriend and her husband, both of which had kicked her out, how she chouldn't understand why her husband had gotten so upset when she starting dating again without his consent, how the boyfriend had issued a restraining order against her for stabbing him with a butcher knife during an argument, and how she had just gained 30 lbs because when she was caught drinking at work and lost her job, then was kicked out by her boyfriend, she couldn't afford to do coke anymore (true story) when I told her to bug off she proceeded to stalk me for the next two weeks after having my licence plates run by a cop who was a "friend" and finding out my address.)

I suggest meeting for coffee or lunch first. Park somewhere where you can make an unobserved exit. Show up early and talk to the waitress, tell her whats going on, and ask her for her help in getting rid of whomever if you should need it.

The second point is excellent as well .... get out and enjoy LIFE! I once took a backpacking 101 course through the serria club and man .... it was funny how easy it was to talk to others when all the pressures of meeting were removed and we just started talking as a group about ourselves around a big campfire. If I weren't already involved, I could have had dates with three of the different ladies that were on the trip when I returned. And hey ... I'm just an average joe!.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

On bb.com, it could be a cycling club like this:

Her: "right now, I'm cycling Winstrol and Cyp with Clen, how about you"?

Him: "me too"!!

Her: "let's hook up"!

Him: "OK!"

Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The idea that she should continue her current modus operandi and wait till she magically trips over, or, i guess is tripped over, by her "soul mate." Oh, and the whole idea of "soul mates" is romantic comedy at it's best

Originally Posted by ladarling
    Ok I must be missing something, what is so funny?!

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awww, someone who hasn't found his soulmate.

JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awww, someone who hasn't found his soulmate.
    Are people still looking for that fictional nonsense?
    People would be so much happier looking for a sexmate.
    THUMP

"Be who you were growing up when you're older, and you'll always be happy" - George Lopez

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

originally posted by Lori
    Well you might think it's funny, but I have been married to my soul mate for 18 AWESOME YEARS! HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THAT AND THEN SAY EXTREMELY HAPPILY MARRIED??!! AND YES HE IS MY SOUL MATE! My best friend awesome lover, WE DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER! I wake up every morning so blessed to have my man. He doen't hang out with the guys after work or things of that nature, because if we do ANYTHING , it's always TOGETHER. We have never taken vacations alone, and have always kept Friday nights as our date night, been doing that since we first dated! So I guess maybe your own experience has brought you to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a soul mate, but to claim my experience/belief in a soul mate as some Hollywood movie is definitely YOUR OPINION!! I also find it quite rude that I am being laughed at about something that truely exists in my own personal life!! Yes, I do believe that if she just stops looking that special person, (soul mate) could enter into her life. It ususally happens when you least expect it. Good luck in your own relationship sounds like you might need it!
    Nice post Lori! Brian and I are at 24 years and go out every Saturday night on a date. You're so smart.
    Last edited by Hibiscus09; 10-26-2006 at 10:49 AM.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm just looking for somebody to play with me

[start Subliminal message] ***please feel sorry for me*** [end Subliminal message]

[start Subliminal message] ***e-hug me*** [end Subliminal message]

p.s. I believe in soul mates. Hibbie is living proof, 'cause she has one! And, Lori has one!
    Last edited by Mark1T; 10-26-2006 at 09:23 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well you might think it's funny, but I have been married to my soul mate for 18 AWESOME YEARS! HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THAT AND THEN SAY EXTREMELY HAPPILY MARRIED??!! AND YES HE IS MY SOUL MATE! My best friend awesome lover, WE DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER! I wake up every morning so blessed to have my man. He doen't hang out with the guys after work or things of that nature, because if we do ANYTHING , it's always TOGETHER. We have never taken vacations alone, and have always kept Friday nights as our date night, been doing that since we first dated! So I guess maybe your own experience has brought you to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a soul mate, but to claim my experience/belief in a soul mate as some Hollywood movie is definitely YOUR OPINION!! I also find it quite rude that I am being laughed at about something that truely exists in my own personal life!! Yes, I do believe that if she just stops looking that special person, (soul mate) could enter into her life. It ususally happens when you least expect it. Good luck in your own relationship sounds like you might need it!

You guys are lucky to have found one another, many more years to come and enjoy
    On the list for Bannukah

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to watch Soul Train.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JYD
    Are people still looking for that fictional nonsense?
    People would be so much happier looking for a sexmate.
    Speak for yourself, mate. Soulmates are real. I married mine.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

If it jiggles, it's fat. Motiv8You's Avatar
    Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think AM has zero sense of humor.

To reterate:
    1. I have no "cats"... my daughter has one cat. This was in previous posts.

2.When I made the comment about waking up each morning and telling myself "I AM the ****" -- I was kidding.
    Although... now that we dig a bit deeper here - I am certain I could wake up each day and tell myself that - because I work my ass off to be my personal best. You're a very judgmental type, AtlantaMuscle.

3. Not to bring more negativity to my *mostly* fun and entertaining thread... but AM - you sound bitter... as though you're the buff gym guy and women often turn you down.

4. Soul Mates. It happens. I personally haven't experienced it, and am not sure I believe it - but "whatever works"!!

Lighten up, AM!

Again - "Better a good cat than a bad man!"

Originally Posted by Atlanta Muscle
    "How's that working for ya?" PM

Enjoy the cats.
    Lisa
    NASM, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    The Fit Project
    ~~ Try my Total Body Boot Camp!! ~~

It's never a bad thing to look good naked!

JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by jaguarr
    Speak for yourself, mate. Soulmates are real. I married mine.

jag
    [enter sound of whip cracking here]
    THUMP

"Be who you were growing up when you're older, and you'll always be happy" - George Lopez

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Translation for mans soulmate:

Someone who likes sex as often as he does.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JYD
    [enter sound of whip cracking here]
    Yeah, the wife and I are kinky.

Originally Posted by Defian1
    Translation for mans soulmate:

Someone who likes sex as often as he does.
    LOL! There is some truth in that.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys are too much!!
    Very funny

Defiant1 - You got that right... LOL... but sometimes the same is true for women!!!
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

Talking

Originally Posted by Motiv8You
    You guys are too much!!
    Very funny

Womens definition of soul mate:

Man with income at level she desires.

Defiant1 - You got that right... LOL... but sometimes the same is true for women!!
    sort of, except it's usually "doesn't bother me about sex too often"
    Last edited by Defiant1; 10-26-2006 at 01:31 PM.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

BALONEY, Defiant1... that was evil. <sniff>

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Womens definition of soul mate:

Man with income at level she desires.
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

Smile

Originally Posted by Motiv8You
    BALONEY, Defiant1... that was evil. <sniff>
    just a jokey-poo.

I heard a comedian say once, talking about women....

"women say money doesn't matter, that a sense of humor is the most attractive thing in a man"

"yea right, women would cut through 8 "carrot-tops" with a chainsaw to get to 1 Bill Gates"
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Originally Posted by jaguarr
    Yeah, the wife and I are kinky.

LOL! There is some truth in that.

jag
    ok...thats more like it. You've redeemed yourself
    THUMP

LOL, Defiant1 - you haven't ticked me off!

My feelings are not easily bruised

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    just a jokey-poo.

I heard a comedian say once, talking about women....

"women say money doesn't matter, that a sense of humor is the most attractive thing in a man"

"yea right, women would cut through 8 "carrot-tops" with a chainsaw to get to 1 Bill Gates"
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

Wink

Nice choice of words!

don't you start too.....

you two are just mad because I hit the nail on the head....
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitions for Soul mate:

Classical – Greek mythology – Originally humans were combined of 4 arms, 4 legs, and a single head made of 2 faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spending their lives searching for the other half to complete them. This theory was presented as a half-serious story by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium, after all the participants at the Symposium ("drinking party") were charged to philosophize on the topic of love.

Spiritual and religious – concepts of reincarnation and karma. Soulmates have spent many previous lifetimes together.

Companion soulmate – People with whom one has made a connection

Twin soulmates – Very close friends with whom one has strong bonds.

Twin flame soulmate – A popular romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate.

Scientific soulmate – (If) a relationship can be quantified, and scored according to an internal happiness scale. A scientific soulmate is the person with whom you are the absolute happiest. You would therefore be less happy with any other person in existence.

Balance Partners and Messengers – The people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life. [1]

Divine Complement – A new colloquialism for a 'match made in heaven', a twin soul, who holds inborn potentials that match and complement one's own and and who is linked eternally through a signature in the heart at the dimension of the spirit.
    Outside the rain fell dark and slow
    While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime .............. I knew the moment had arrived
    For killing the past and coming back to life.

David Gilmour

Originally Posted by WrongSideof40
    Definitions for Soul mate:

Classical – Greek mythology – Originally humans were combined of 4 arms, 4 legs, and a single head made of 2 faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spending their lives searching for the other half to complete them. This theory was presented as a half-serious story by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium, after all the participants at the Symposium ("drinking party") were charged to philosophize on the topic of love.

Spiritual and religious – concepts of reincarnation and karma. Soulmates have spent many previous lifetimes together.

Companion soulmate – People with whom one has made a connection

Twin soulmates – Very close friends with whom one has strong bonds.

Twin flame soulmate – A popular romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate.

Scientific soulmate – (If) a relationship can be quantified, and scored according to an internal happiness scale. A scientific soulmate is the person with whom you are the absolute happiest. You would therefore be less happy with any other person in existence.

Balance Partners and Messengers – The people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life. [1]

Divine Complement – A new colloquialism for a 'match made in heaven', a twin soul, who holds inborn potentials that match and complement one's own and and who is linked eternally through a signature in the heart at the dimension of the spirit.
    Thats a good response. Kinda puts my current relationship in a new perspective.
    THUMP

Ummmmmmmmm you lost me, that was meant for motiv8you not you..............

I know I was just running with my joke.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman
    I used to watch Soul Train.
    Didn't we all...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just wanted to clarify that the post by me quoted below is my 'attempt' at being silly, but with a hint of sincere truth - meaning that I am in full support to anyone that believes in 'soul mates', as I am one of those, too. My post was directed to the person(s) giving Motiv8 and Lori, a hard time.

I appreciated Fitty, Motiv8 and Blondie for being the ones that recognized my sincere efforts in defending women in this thread.

Originally Posted by Mark1T
    I'm just looking for somebody to play with me

[start Subliminal message] ***please feel sorry for me*** [end Subliminal message]

[start Subliminal message] ***e-hug me*** [end Subliminal message]

p.s. I believe in soul mates. Hibbie is living proof, 'cause she has one! And, Lori has one!
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T
    Just wanted to clarify that the post by me quoted below is my 'attempt' at being silly, but with a hint of sincere truth - meaning that I am in full support to anyone that believes in 'soul mates', as I am one of those, too. My post was directed to the person(s) giving Motiv8 and Lori, a hard time.

I appreciated Fitty, Motiv8 and Blondie for being the ones that recognized my sincere efforts in defending women in this thread.
    I like Soul Food.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love Salmon !

Lol!!

I love penguins
    Last edited by Mark1T; 10-27-2006 at 10:20 AM.