Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500) Keyser Soze is not very helpful. (-500)
    Kohen, I thought I saw the world through untinted spectacles, and then you along came. This site has a very, very select few guys who give out the blunt truth and do so from from a worldly perspective. You are one of the elite. I thought I stood up for the truth, but you've outdone even me, and that takes some doing.

Not only that, you've made the time to give us your Alpha-male thoughts on countless occasions. This place is far better off with you than without, banning you is like closing the last window in a bureacrats office in July, and I will be making time to go through your previous writings - they're an absolute hurricane of fresh air.

Looking forward to your return, good friend - don't let anyone stop you dissolving the groupthink propaganda that is "equality".

Keyser.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Kohen, I thought I saw the world through untinted spectacles, and then you along came. This site has a very, very select few guys who give out the blunt truth and do so from from a worldly perspective. You are one of the elite. I thought I stood up for the truth, but you've outdone even me, and that takes some doing.

Not only that, you've made the time to give us your Alpha-male thoughts on countless occasions. This place is far better off with you than without, banning you is like closing the last window in a bureacrats office in July, and I will be making time to go through your previous writings - they're an absolute hurricane of fresh air.

Looking forward to your return, good friend - don't let anyone stop you dissolving the groupthink propaganda that is "equality".

Keyser.
    That's because you and he are one and the same...Ever hear of IP checks? Here are some others you are.

Bruce ******* [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    HelpingH [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Kohen_Gadol [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    suppguy [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses
    BK_Gaspari [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    Therachem [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    therachem_BK [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Keyser.

lol at the blatant self promotion.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    lol at the blatant self promotion.
    I seem to be drawing them out of the wood work today

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    groupthink propaganda
    There is no Groupthink propaganda here. There are many ocassions where we disagree on subject matter. The difference is, that for the most part, we resolve our differences through mature discussion and still call ourselves friends.

Disagreement is good, because it stimulates discussion. Beligerant bigotry only stimulates the mentally weak. That, would be referenced to you and all of your aka's.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

If it jiggles, it's fat. Motiv8You's Avatar
    Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000)
    BUMP to Mark1T and Fitty!

Originally Posted by Mark1T
    There is no Groupthink propaganda here. There are many ocassions where we disagree on subject matter. The difference is, that for the most part, we resolve our differences through mature discussion and still call ourselves friends.

Disagreement is good, because it stimulates discussion. Beligerant bigotry only stimulates the mentally weak. That, would be referenced to you and all of your aka's.
    Lisa
    NASM, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    The Fit Project
    ~~ Try my Total Body Boot Camp!! ~~

It's never a bad thing to look good naked!

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love it. Fitty is busting all the chumps today!!!

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman
    That's because you and he are one and the same...Ever hear of IP checks? Here are some others you are.

Haha KohOWNED!!!

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Helluva thread! My only two cents for threadstarter is to continue to be yourself and live your life the way you, because we only get one of them.

fitnessman, nice catch man.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Supplement/Cardio Junkie bulletman's Avatar
    bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it a full moon or something? Anyway, Motiv8, don't let things get you down, and don't let any clowns mess with your head !

Don't compromise yourself for the sake of others, but don't hesitate to learn/discover/try new things about yourself either. There are good people out there, but finding them can be tricky, and sometimes you don't even realize it the first time around (my wife and I had to meet twice before we hit it off!)
    -----
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity - lick it once and you suck forever." - author unknown

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09
    Thank you, fitty. I refrained from making a comment to KG because he's obviously not too bright.
    Are you talking about me?

Anyway, what the heck happened here? Best of luck to you, Motiv8. "Seek and ye shall find", so keep on looking!
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I didn't see keyser soze listed in there?

As far as this thread. I want no part.

Unless of course, some nice ladies want to talk to a nice guy
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmm over 35 section. Just call me Mr. Kutcher!

Turn around bright eyes

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dito
    I didn't see keyser soze listed in there?
    fitty said "Here are some others you are."

JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50) JYD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was going to answer the question but then noticed the dozens of replies...I think that speaks volumes.
    Women are a lot of 'forward' nowadays than before, so just go grab life by the balloons and do what makes YOU happy.
    Being single isn't so bad anyways...I only want to get married (again) just for the kids.
    THUMP

"Be who you were growing up when you're older, and you'll always be happy" - George Lopez

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Motiv8You

'Your woman shouldn't be able to kick your A**.' (A guy friend told me this one.)
    I have not read many of the replies but I'll give you my 2c worth.

My wife can kick my butt and often does, she has studied Mui Thai since she was a child in Thailand. I've got her 100 pounds in weight and she's got way lower BF%. She's smarter than I am, highly educated and makes more money than I do, but I have more capital and net worth. We fit together well, form a great team and respect each other, that's what matters.

When you find the right person everything will even out. Men that feel intimidated, are insecure in themselves.

WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WrongSideof40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do Women really want?

I'm new here but I couldn't resist tossing in my 2 cents.

Prepare yourself for my version of dating physc 001 (doesn't qualify for Physc 101)

If you go back and read between the lines of the ladies posts you will come up with common themes .... They are interested in how a man makes them feel inside.

If you're famous, wealthy, and a movie star, you might find it easier to get dates, but it won't help you to keep dating the same person for very long. To do that the Man has to understand how to make a woman feel good inside or vice versa. So, for the sake of argument, let's assume that we're not famous, fabulously wealthy, or a movie star and that we are just average, good to know, gym rats.

What makes a lady feel good inside?

There are a number of things ... but the simplest one to explain is confidence.

Let me repeat that .... Confidence.

If you want to screw up a relationship ... call her all the time, try to buy her affections with expensive gifts or dinners, act insecure, needy, and clingy. Just the type of behavior that most Mom's unintentionally teach their little boys from birth .... ie, lacking confidence. This will only work as long as you have enough money to keep them interested but expect that if they're hanging out for the cash .. I'll bet that there's another guy hanging out in the curtains somewhere that makes that lady feel good inside.

I'm sure the ladies could jump in on this thread and tell you other traits that turn them off as well.

For men: If you want a successful date/marriage/relationship, then follow several key principals ... 1.) It's ok to be a man, 2.) As a man, have confidence in yourself and your life (don't be insecure, needy, and clingy), 3.) have your life in order (women are always attracted to men who are interesting and who DON'T need them) 4.) relax, 5) Don't be an A_s.

From a man's perspective, it's not all that different. Although men are much more visually stimulated, the same basic rules hold true. 1.) Lose the drama, 2.) don't be needy, clingy, or insecure, ie... have confidence, (Don't be afraid to approach a man, it drives us nuts) 3.) have your life in order (men are always attracted to women who are interesting and DON'T need them) 4.) relax, 5. ) Don't be an B_tch.

Lastly ... I realize that statistics are a pain in the be-hind, but simply put, to have the best chance to meet people that you're likely to be interested in, you have to go to places that those types of people hang out.

If you like athletic women or men, go to the gym or spend time at the
    coffee shop or juice bar next to a gym, take time to socialize after or before your training.

If you want a rich partner, hang out at upscale country clubs, expensive stores, or become a CPA.

If you like spiritual men or women, take yoga or meditation classes, become active in your church, or hang out in new age shops.

If you like large men or women, hang out at Weight Watchers.

If you want a fix-r-up project, hang out at AA meetings.

I'm sure you can come up with your own stats off the internet, but my research suggests that less than 4% of successful long term relationships start in a bar. Bars, however, are great places to start a very meaningful one night relationship. therefore, if you're looking for meaningful one evening encounters, then, by all means, hang out in bars.

But the real winner from a statistics point of view is this ... in our country today over 45% of successful long term relationships started when the two people were introduced by mutual friends, followed by on-line relationships and pickups in Grocery Stores (Saturday and Sunday are the local grocery store pickup days here in North Houston).

Meeting people on-line can be a touchy thing .. frankly, there's a lot of very weird people out there.

Start hanging out in Grocery stores and you'll either end up buying a years supply of cat food or you'll end up ruining that diet that you've worked so hard to maintain for so long.

Therefore, perhaps a better strategy for all would be to stop looking for love, dates, or potential partners and besides working on your own life, focus on making more friends.

If nothing else, you can never have too many friends, can you?

Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000) Motiv8You is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad the thread is back in happy-land!!!

Thanks for your opinions... I SUPPOSE one thing about me is this:
    I stopped asking men out.

About 2 years ago, as a matter of fact.

WHY?!?!? Well, it seemed really forward and most of the time they were married or had GF's - and it just got... weird. So I quit doing it. Maybe I should polish up my "lines" (I'm kidding!!) and make some small talk with men again. It might work.
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WHY?!?!? Well, it seemed really forward and most of the time they were married or had GF's - and it just got... weird. So I quit doing it. Maybe I should polish up my "lines" (I'm kidding!!) and make some small talk with men again. It might work.

Well?

bwairnt chucka-chucka bwairnt *saxophone*?

or not?

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Well?

bwairnt chucka-chucka bwairnt *saxophone*?

or not?
    LOLOL -- I'll try out some new techniques this weekend.

ON second thought... I think I'll be studying anyway, so I'll just BOTLO for some new friends

~L.
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

Best pick up line ever:

you: fat penguin

the person you are hitting on: what?

you: I just wanted to say something to break the ice!

Turn around bright eyes

BUMP... and welcome, WSO40!
    You're welcome to toss in your 2cents anytime you want.

Well said!

Originally Posted by WrongSideof40
    I'm new here but I couldn't resist tossing in my 2 cents.

Prepare yourself for my version of dating physc 001 (doesn't qualify for Physc 101)

If you go back and read between the lines of the ladies posts you will come up with common themes .... They are interested in how a man makes them feel inside.

If you're famous, wealthy, and a movie star, you might find it easier to get dates, but it won't help you to keep dating the same person for very long. To do that the Man has to understand how to make a woman feel good inside or vice versa. So, for the sake of argument, let's assume that we're not famous, fabulously wealthy, or a movie star and that we are just average, good to know, gym rats.

What makes a lady feel good inside?

There are a number of things ... but the simplest one to explain is confidence.

Let me repeat that .... Confidence.

If you want to screw up a relationship ... call her all the time, try to buy her affections with expensive gifts or dinners, act insecure, needy, and clingy. Just the type of behavior that most Mom's unintentionally teach their little boys from birth .... ie, lacking confidence. This will only work as long as you have enough money to keep them interested but expect that if they're hanging out for the cash .. I'll bet that there's another guy hanging out in the curtains somewhere that makes that lady feel good inside.

I'm sure the ladies could jump in on this thread and tell you other traits that turn them off as well.

For men: If you want a successful date/marriage/relationship, then follow several key principals ... 1.) It's ok to be a man, 2.) As a man, have confidence in yourself and your life (don't be insecure, needy, and clingy), 3.) have your life in order (women are always attracted to men who are interesting and who DON'T need them) 4.) relax, 5) Don't be an A_s.

From a man's perspective, it's not all that different. Although men are much more visually stimulated, the same basic rules hold true. 1.) Lose the drama, 2.) don't be needy, clingy, or insecure, ie... have confidence, (Don't be afraid to approach a man, it drives us nuts) 3.) have your life in order (men are always attracted to women who are interesting and DON'T need them) 4.) relax, 5. ) Don't be an B_tch.

Lastly ... I realize that statistics are a pain in the be-hind, but simply put, to have the best chance to meet people that you're likely to be interested in, you have to go to places that those types of people hang out.

If you like athletic women or men, go to the gym or spend time at the
    coffee shop or juice bar next to a gym, take time to socialize after or before your training.

If you want a rich partner, hang out at upscale country clubs, expensive stores, or become a CPA.

If you like spiritual men or women, take yoga or meditation classes, become active in your church, or hang out in new age shops.

If you like large men or women, hang out at Weight Watchers.

If you want a fix-r-up project, hang out at AA meetings.

I'm sure you can come up with your own stats off the internet, but my research suggests that less than 4% of successful long term relationships start in a bar. Bars, however, are great places to start a very meaningful one night relationship. therefore, if you're looking for meaningful one evening encounters, then, by all means, hang out in bars.

But the real winner from a statistics point of view is this ... in our country today over 45% of successful long term relationships started when the two people were introduced by mutual friends, followed by on-line relationships and pickups in Grocery Stores (Saturday and Sunday are the local grocery store pickup days here in North Houston).

Meeting people on-line can be a touchy thing .. frankly, there's a lot of very weird people out there.

Start hanging out in Grocery stores and you'll either end up buying a years supply of cat food or you'll end up ruining that diet that you've worked so hard to maintain for so long.

Therefore, perhaps a better strategy for all would be to stop looking for love, dates, or potential partners and besides working on your own life, focus on making more friends.

If nothing else, you can never have too many friends, can you?
    Lisa
    The Fit Project

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)

WSO40 made some good points.

You seldom find a partner if you are looking for one. Just be yourself and let life come to you. Although some men are thick and you often have to use a bit of cunning to convince them you are what they have always been looking for.

Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol

you crack me up

Originally Posted by ladarling
    soul mate!!

Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atlanta Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "How's that working for ya?" PM

Enjoy the cats.

I will continue waking up each and every morning... looking in the mirror and saying "You are THE ****!!!" LOLOLOL.
    Last edited by Atlanta Muscle; 10-25-2006 at 08:02 PM.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will continue waking up each and every morning... looking in the mirror and saying "You are THE ****!!!" LOLOLOL.
    Originally Posted by Atlanta Muscle
    Enjoy the cats.
    Why do you say that, ATM?
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    'Men are intimidated by smart, funny, attractive women who have an athletic build (i.e. muscle definition) -- and until I tone it down / stop lifting as much as I do, I probably have little chance of meeting anyone of the opposite sex because of *their* confidence level.'
    Bull****. I always date women who are vastly better looking then myself. And my next GF will have guns.

I have tons of theories on dating. Mainly because I suck at it and have time to develop theories. I think the types of guys who have enough "confidence" to approach you are probably not going to be the type of guys you want to date. The cool guys(who may be confident after you know them), may not be confident enough to approach. Thus, IMO, the best option for attractive women is online dating. You can post some pics that make you look average, or no pic at all, etc.

If you were in Va, I would take ya out for coffee

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

HOUSTON, we have PWNAGE!

someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best pick up line ever:

wow! you must do well with the ladies.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best pick up line ever:

And you say my jokes are bad?
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.