Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 26736
    fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit fit_monster's BodySpace

Is the "Golden Key Honor Society" ranking legit?

I know the thing is a scam or semi-scam, but in the email it says that I am top 15% of my college? Is that just bs or is it probably accurate? My stupid college doesn't release rankings to students for some reason.

20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 20 Inch Rims is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How are law school applications going?

fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fit_monster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 20 Inch Rims
    How are law school applications going?
    haven't started them yet, although I have a good idea of where I want to apply now and im starting to get pretty excited. Now hopefully i can nail the LSAT.

dun got head buss ThatDarnDavidKi11111's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15789
    ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThatDarnDavidKi11111's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by WSsicks
    I know the thing is a scam or semi-scam, but in the email it says that I am top 15% of my college? Is that just bs or is it probably accurate? My stupid college doesn't release rankings to students for some reason.

did you brag about "whos who in highschool sports" too?
    Ballz Deep 4 life

I rep back!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/misc

Mother nature supreme step back and dream the hydroponic scene.
    Found around knocked out of bounds wound into the mind of my stone cloud.

Originally Posted by ThatDarnDavidKi
    did you brag about "whos who in highschool sports" too?
    what? I think you have the wrong person.

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23873
    Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zoupa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Zoupa's BodySpace
    Sounds bogus to me. I put my invitation in the trash when I got it.

Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course it's legit! Did you check it out at all!?! How did you get an invite if you can't figure out it's legit?!?

It's an invitiation only honour society. Like they said, you were top 15% your classes for a year. They obivously have a chapter at your uni and they get access to this information. You join once and youre' a member for life (no fees after the first lot).

You get invited to Gk only events that can range from simple things like talking about how to help out local charities up to complicated stuff like organising for industry representatives to come and talk to you about how to get the job you want. In Sydney the other day there was even a talk arranged at Sydney uni that had the ex-Premier of NSW (same as Governor in the US)mediate a talk between climate change experts (can't remember their names but a couple were advisers to big hitters like Clinton and someone else I can't remember).

GK is awesome as a network. You'll get to meet people who are high up in their field. Businessmen, politician's, academics etc. You also get access to other members who can help out you with everything from your law application to where's a good place to eat.

JOIN! You'd be silly not too.

Originally Posted by Couldbebigga
    Of course it's legit! Did you check it out at all!?! How did you get an invite if you can't figure out it's legit?!?

It's an invitiation only honour society. Like they said, you were top 15% your classes for a year. They obivously have a chapter at your uni and they get access to this information. You join once and youre' a member for life (no fees after the first lot).

You get invited to Gk only events that can range from simple things like talking about how to help out local charities up to complicated stuff like organising for industry representatives to come and talk to you about how to get the job you want. In Sydney the other day there was even a talk arranged at Sydney uni that had the ex-Premier of NSW (same as Governor in the US)mediate a talk between climate change experts (can't remember their names but a couple were advisers to big hitters like Clinton and someone else I can't remember).

GK is awesome as a network. You'll get to meet people who are high up in their field. Businessmen, politician's, academics etc. You also get access to other members who can help out you with everything from your law application to where's a good place to eat.

JOIN! You'd be silly not too.
    I dunno man, i did some googling and alot of people seem to think it is a scam. Like that deans book thing, where they publish your name in a book or something but you have to pay for it.

Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Couldbebigga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno man, i did some googling and alot of people seem to think it is a scam. Like that deans book thing, where they publish your name in a book or something but you have to pay for it.
    I've been a member for a year now. If it's a scam is a really bad one. haha. I've only ever had to pay like $30 to join and that's it. I've used their resources to help me create an application for a new job and they're even trying to organise industry nights where you can meet companies that want people with degrees like yours.

Originally Posted by Couldbebigga
    I've been a member for a year now. If it's a scam is a really bad one. haha. I've only ever had to pay like $30 to join and that's it. I've used their resources to help me create an application for a new job and they're even trying to organise industry nights where you can meet companies that want people with degrees like yours.
    it says on their website it is $70 to join

it says on their website it is $70 to join
    I'm in Australia so that would probably explain the price diff.

Stats: 5'5", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3151
    Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Flat's BodySpace
    Half the people I knew at University got those invitations. I ignored it as did most of my friends as it seemed to us that it wasn't as exclusive as the invitation implied.

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1437
    MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrDreamWeaver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MrDreamWeaver's BodySpace
    It's bull****.

Plus isn't impressive on an application. When an admissions counselor reviews your application it's obvious as **** that you paid just becuse you though it was an application booster.

Na..put time & money into something better and unique.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...