Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine For Bulking

Well guys i'm looking for a creatine that is good for bulking. I've tried green bulge,kreation and the no-xplode/cell mass stack. Right now i'm just looking to bulk up. Can you guys recommend any good products?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any creatine that works for you is good. Preferably the cheapest you can get.

Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i used xyience nox-cg3 the 780 gram tub blubery flavour for my most recent 4 week cycle, put on 22 pounds, no bloating, its got no2 in it produces a great pump, included 4 types of glutamine, 4 types of creatine including ethyl ester, monohydrare, and malate. I had phenominal results with the stuff. My next cycle which ill be starting will be simply creatine ethly ester.

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Overun
    i used xyience nox-cg3 the 780 gram tub blubery flavour for my most recent 4 week cycle, put on 22 pounds, no bloating, its got no2 in it produces a great pump, included 4 types of glutamine, 4 types of creatine including ethyl ester, monohydrare, and malate. I had phenominal results with the stuff. My next cycle which ill be starting will be simply creatine ethly ester.
    cals lead to lbm gains, not supps. The creatine you take will not matter, work out your diet.

In addition, please move this thread, you are in the wrong section:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=819823

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RB12
    cals lead to lbm gains, not supps. The creatine you take will not matter, work out your diet.

In addition, please move this thread, you are in the wrong section:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=819823
    I counldn't of said it better than that. Eat!!!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wrong section.

To answer your question, stick to bulk mono if your a responder.
    Miscer

Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mad Skillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creatine mono has so many side effect. Its not worth taking at all. I rather stick to CEE or Creatine AKG.

QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Originally Posted by Mad Skillz
    Creatine mono has so many side effect. Its not worth taking at all. I rather stick to CEE or Creatine AKG.
    What?
    Please explain.
    "it's always a good day to start lifting"
    Flex Magazine, Mar. '07, pg.44

"There is no secret routine, there is no magical number of reps and sets. What there is, is confidence, belief, hard work on a consistant basis, and a desire to succeed. This is what I mean when I say accept your limits and when the time is right, you will push right through your limits time and time again, mentally and physically."
    --Steve Justa

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait, as opposed to taking the most widely tested supp ever that proves to have no sides in regular healthy adults, you want to take cee or akg, which has very few studies over a small time horizon?

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RB12
    wait, as opposed to taking the most widely tested supp ever that proves to have no sides in regular healthy adults, you want to take cee or akg, which has very few studies over a small time horizon?
    what he said.
    Miscer

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

HAHAHAHA.....okay, i guess you dont consider Kidney damage a "side effect."........CEE & AKG have not been around long enough for anyone (scientist/ board rep/ bodybuilder) to say it is safe or un-safe.....

......stick to what has been proven to work. Micronized Creatine Mono.

Also, research supplementing with Beta-Alanine. I have been doing a log over IntraXCell, and have made really solid gains in a 30 day period.

I will also be starting a log this weekend over IntraXCell (Beta-Alanine) & Size-On (Creatine).

Check out the link in my log for my results from IntraXCell.
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I know creatine mono is widely used and proven, but i am not into the whole bloating, water type of look. I rather stick to something that is absorbed because that is the key. If you drink a lot of water to clear out your system, I highly doubt you will get kidney damage. It is not like im going to take creatine for the rest of my life.

Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like i said in my prior post if you have the money to dishout try the xyience nox-cg3, i had amazing gains in mass and strength, great recovery, no bloating, and after geting off it, i didnt loose any weight as is usually the case with monohydrate.

Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mono seems so be top pick i really have no idea but wut about purple k/ kre-alkalyn? anyone used this? id like to know if i should give it a try or just stick to creatine monohydrate. i hear theres not as many side affects cause it doesnt turn into creatinine in ur body until it reaches ur muscles. its said to work 10x better than normal creatine mono with a much higher PH and its in a caplet which seems easy to take.. is all this just crap? cause im really not sure wut creatine to buy atm lol.

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you gained 22 lbs off of nox-cg ? if anyone else has gained this much plz respond i will only by xyience from now on then.

i gianed 22 pounds yes, i eat about 2500 cals a day, 3 protein shakes per day and started liftn heavier, the creatine allowed me to lift heavier, push out more reps, and heal quicker. Downside is its expensive. 129 dollars for 780g tub. I suggest buyn it off ebay if you do, its alot cheeper however expect 3-4 weeks for shipping. Dont sell youself short however, as stated above, eating more, allows you to put on weight, which physiogolocaly allows you to lift more, however from a creatine stand point, i liked it, no bloating, and good gains.
    Last edited by Overun; 10-20-2006 at 04:31 PM.

About Kry-Alkalyn, my friend used it. He had pretty good gains and such. The only bad thing is he got stretch marks, but i dont know if it was because of his workout plan or what. I would recommend it because of the gains he did get.

*Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Zeus* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try kre-alkalyn instead of regular creatine products. Kre-alkalyn requires no loading phase, which means you do not have to take large doses of creatine in order for it to be absorbed in your muscles thus using less time and less money, technically.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *Zeus*
    Try kre-alkalyn instead of regular creatine products. Kre-alkalyn requires no loading phase, which means you do not have to take large doses of creatine in order for it to be absorbed in your muscles thus using less time and less money, technically.

The same can be said for CEE.... and it's less expensive.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by skircus7

"i guess you dont consider Kidney damage a "side effect."

.... Say what?

Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blimp2Pimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skircus7
    HAHAHAHA.....okay, i guess you dont consider Kidney damage a "side effect."........CEE & AKG have not been around long enough for anyone (scientist/ board rep/ bodybuilder) to say it is safe or un-safe.....

......stick to what has been proven to work. Micronized Creatine Mono.

Also, research supplementing with Beta-Alanine. I have been doing a log over IntraXCell, and have made really solid gains in a 30 day period.

I will also be starting a log this weekend over IntraXCell (Beta-Alanine) & Size-On (Creatine).

Check out the link in my log for my results from IntraXCell.
    Becareful, your kidney's might fail...idiot!!!

In 99.99999999% of cases, you will not experience kidney damage. I've been on kre-alkalyn (purple k) for over 8 months now, and my kidney function is still 100%. Just don't forget to drink minimum a gallon of h2o/day.

Later.

COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COOP1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    22lbs in one month off 2500 cals and 3 protien shakes.....damn

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well guys i'm looking for a creatine that is good for bulking. I've tried green bulge,kreation and the no-xplode/cell mass stack. Right now i'm just looking to bulk up. Can you guys recommend any good products?
    What a crap scientific question.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol 22lbs in 4 weeks, eh...

you sure it wasn't spiked with superdrol?
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

yeah i know its shocking, i didnt realize how much i had put on, but when i was goin out people were sayn, wow you look alot biger, my dentist was flirtn with me, the girl at gnc was doin the same, she said i looked like i was 190. I had no idea how much i was at until the 4th week when i ran out of creatine, i weighed myself i was at 189 pounds, and shocked because my body looked more cut then it had when i was 167. After goin off the creatine, and reducing my cals a bit and cutn im at 185 pounds right now, lookn prety good, which is why im singing this products praises, literally no water weight and im hitn prety much the same weight as i was with the creatine.

yeah i know its shocking, i didnt realize how much i had put on, but when i was goin out people were sayn, wow you look alot biger, my dentist was flirtn with me, the girl at gnc was doin the same, she said i looked like i was 190. I had no idea how much i was at until the 4th week when i ran out of creatine, i weighed myself i was at 189 pounds, and shocked because my body looked more cut then it had when i was 167. After goin off the creatine, and reducing my cals a bit and cutn im at 185 pounds right now, lookn prety good, which is why im singing this products praises, literally no water weight and im hitn prety much the same weight as i was with the creatine.
    i will try to subdue my skepticsm here. How long have you been training? There does not seem to be anything unique here

Advanced Creatine Complex: 2.5g
    (Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Tri-Creatine Malate)

Polydextrose: 6g
    (Creatine Cellular Transport System)

Advanced Amino Acid NO2 Pump Complex: 1.5g
    (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine HCl, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate)

Tri-Glutamine Complex: 1.5g
    (L-Glutamine HCl, L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate, N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine)

L-Taurine: 1.5g

i trained for about a year prior to taking any form of creatine, i was 167 pounds but i wanted to get biger, by uping the cals i was eatn and takn 3 shakes a day, i put on about 5 pounds alone, then the creatine allowed me to get over some walls and i put on mass extremely quickley. i was havn problems benching 185 (no legs) now i can hit 251 no legs, and this is just a 4 week cycle. I think because i was depriving my body of what it needed, when it got that extra boost it just flourished. I Just recieved my shipment of ethyl ester, so ill be startign that today and ill post my results.

Talking

"I Just recieved my shipment of ethyl ester, so ill be startign that today and ill post my results."

No log.... no pics?

i trained for about a year prior to taking any form of creatine, i was 167 pounds but i wanted to get biger, by uping the cals i was eatn and takn 3 shakes a day, i put on about 5 pounds alone, then the creatine allowed me to get over some walls and i put on mass extremely quickley. i was havn problems benching 185 (no legs) now i can hit 251 no legs, and this is just a 4 week cycle. I think because i was depriving my body of what it needed, when it got that extra boost it just flourished. I Just recieved my shipment of ethyl ester, so ill be startign that today and ill post my results.
    so you increased cals, added 3 protein shakes and added a creatine and your credit you gain to the creatine?

Reread the post, i Credit some weight to the increased cals and protein, but the creatine did make a huge difference, i was more focused when working out, i had alot of energy, pushed out way heavier lifts, thats not all attributed to food. As far as i know any bulking process requires more uptake of calories and most body builders on here do recomend creatine as a viable suppliment for weight gain, so why you choose to discredit or question my post i dont understand. Ultimatley the point is i had great success using the product and i recomend it if you have the cash.