xdan28x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Eas Myoplex Deluxe New Formula

Does anyone have any good reviews of this product it seems to have the carb to protein ratio i want for adding lean mass

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To answer your question, the best MRP out there is the "make your own" one.

You will need:

- A heavy-duty blender

- A good protein blend (I****trix, Advanced Protein, Beverly Ultra Size, Sustained Protein etc.)

- natural unflavored oats
    - natural almond/peanut butter
    - skim milk
    - flax oil

Mix in a blender and drink. Use a combination of these ingredients; no need to use all of them. Note that oats is one of the best source of carbs for you. It's cheap and contains fiber too.

If you insist on buying a ready-made one, the best choices are:

- Prolab Lean Mass Matrix
    - VPX Micellean (depends whether you trust them or not)
    - SAN Infusion
    - New Myoplex Deluxe
    - New GEN GFX (out soon)

Hope that helped.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

River has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My feeling is that Lean Mass Matrix may not be too great. The primary fat they use is sunflower oil, which helps make it more filling but is not a top quality fat like MCT or flax. I am skeptical on Myoplex as well.

- I am starting the following as soon as my Bev Intl Muscle Provider is delivered.

2 scoops Muscle Proider 32 g Protein 10 g Carb 2 g Fat
    1/2 scoop HDT 55 13.7g Protein 2 g Carb .5 g Fat
    Totaling 45.7 Protein 12 g Carb 2.5 g Fat
    and I throw in a about 1/4 serving of Peanut Butter
    making it around
    47 g Protein
    15 g Carb
    7 g Fat

I usually eat a piece of fruit at the same time

EAS seems like and overhyped product and they still use artificial sweeteners.

EAS, Hot Stuff, Nitrotech, Next - all of these companies are built on a lot of BS

Originally posted by River
    but is not a top quality fat like MCT
    MCT is not a top quality fat...
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

ok on MCT

but Prolab throws in cheap fats so I am thinking
    Lean Mass Matrix is a waste

- I am switching to Muscle Provider as soon as it is delivered

HK45USP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The way they market their labeling looks as if it provides 12 grams of glutamine but if you notice it says "12 grams of glutamine, glutamic acid, and glutamine peptides."

And if you turn it over, the glutamine profile is :

10 grams of Glutamic Acid
    2 grams of L-Glutamine
    580 mg of Glutamine Peptides

From what I was told, Glutamic Acid is NOT the same as Glutamine. I don't remember what it was exactly but from what I read, it's not something that will benefit your body. So basically the Myoplex Deluxe Formula really only has 2 grams of L-Glutamine.

Maybe someone can fill us in on the difference between L-Glutamine and Glutamic Acid.

BIGJSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mYOPLEX

I have been using Myoplex Deluxe mainly as a meal replacement for about 6 months and find it very good. It also works very well as a post-workout shake because it has some semi-high glycemic carbs. I prefer to add 1 scoop of Soy protein, 1 scoop of creatine, and a bananna to the mixture as well when taking as a post-workout shake. With that added I am getting roughly (450-550 calories, 50-55g of protein, and 55-65g of carbs. Sometimes I will drink a cup of gatorade along with it for more High glycemic carbs. It can be very expensive though and I would never pay full retail price for it. A good place to buy it and other supps is www.************ (good prices) As for gaining mass, since the Myoplex Deluxe shake is about 300 calories I think you would probably want something with a few more calories to help you gain mass, but adding to the shake can help there.

BIGJSD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that last link was www dot ******* dot com

Question

Soooooooooooo, anyone try the stuff yet?
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

trapt4days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RippedUp

- SAN Infusion
    - New Myoplex Deluxe
    - New GEN GFX (out soon)
    I don't have the time to make my own shakes so I am curious as to which of these brands you'd pick, if you could only pick one. I am new in the game and have been taking Met-Rx Original, and after much reading have decided to switch to another brand.

Also why do you say "depends whether you trust them or not". I have been reading at a furious pace lately and am curious if this product would be harmful for me.

Also, has anyone tride Myoplex Carb Sense Powder? If so any thoughts?

So yeah any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Aaron02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SAN Infusion or VPX Micellean are your best options. I hear the Micellean is a bit lacking in the taste department though (if you care about that).

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by trapt4days
    I don't have the time to make my own shakes so I am curious as to which of these brands you'd pick, if you could only pick one.
    Depends on WHEN do you intend to have it…
    Veni, vidi, vici.

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SAN Infusion is great stuff. Excellent product and taste. However, it's a bit pricey to take regularly. If you want to buy a ready-made product, I'd say get a protein blend, like Micellar Matrix, and mix in some flax oil. That's what I'm doing now and it works pretty good.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prolab LMM imo
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To answer your question, the best MRP out there is the "make your own" one.

You will need:

- A heavy-duty blender

- A good protein blend (I****trix, Advanced Protein, Beverly Ultra Size, Sustained Protein etc.)

- natural unflavored oats
    - natural almond/peanut butter
    - skim milk
    - flax oil

Mix in a blender and drink. Use a combination of these ingredients; no need to use all of them. Note that oats is one of the best source of carbs for you. It's cheap and contains fiber too.

- SAN Infusion
    - New Myoplex Deluxe
    - New GEN GFX (out soon)

Hope that helped.
    hey man care to list a serving for each to make serveral mrps or just one?

Interdum modo elabitur... brumbartcheto's Avatar
    brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brumbartcheto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Serving size depends on your daily calorie needs and p/c/f ratio, goals respectively (i.e. cutting or bulking) …
    Veni, vidi, vici.

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Soooooooooooo, anyone try the stuff yet?
    Yup,

It is good, but very cost prohibitive.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum