Supa_fly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Allergic to whey/ protein bars?

I'm not positive about this but I am paranoid, It was about 5 months ago, i had some of my friends protein shake, and about a day or 2 later i was puking. And just last monday i decided to try a protein bar, and i puked again about a day or 2 later. Is it 'cause i'm allergice or i'm just not used to it? If so i'll just stick to eggs, chicken... etc.

Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive had many doubts about this whey protein stuff, the only protein shake that I know that is completely safe to almost anybody is goatein.

Goatein is from the goat instead of the cow. The cow is drugged up, not fed well, and they put in conservatives. The goat is free roam, non-drugged, no conservatives. Its very safe, and it has quality protein in it(although not as much as whey protein but still has a decent amount in it).

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you lactose intollerant? cause i think most protein powders are from cows milk but dont take my word for it.

Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doom_Mack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by njman
    are you lactose intollerant? cause i think most protein powders are from cows milk but dont take my word for it.
    yeah almost all are