sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A champions log. haters pls go

Okay so this is my log , I train like a champion, like this is my last day on this universe and im on my way to heaven and im about to go on a bodybuilding stage and Jesus and God are the two judges so I can't slack. i have a few tips and tricks ill give to u guys for free. if u have questions just message me. i also always give reps out ( i love giving reps ). im 20 years old and a male.

Let's see here.

Todays an off day ( when u lift very intense ( which I do ) you need off days) . u show me a person who says theres no such thing as overtraining and ill show u someone who i train more intense than , and who needs to step up intensity.

my workout routine is something like 1 on 1 off . I have tried all kinds of routines but they all suckd so I have to figure it out by myself. Its okay tho cuz i know my body better then other people .

some quick tips i can give u about off days. dont hurt yourself. if you hurt yourself you have to go to the hospital or take off days which leads to slower progress.

Also if your cutting foods with a knife, or anything sharp, be careful , u dont wanna cut yourself . Last tip for today, if your workout you need to stay hydrated.
    Last edited by sebackers; 12-16-2013 at 04:08 PM.

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well today was push day,

Bench added 2 more reps total
    tri push down added 10 lbs
    lateral raises added +1 rep
    cable skull crusher sitting + 2 reps or something like that
    db sitting shldr press + 1 rep

Workout tip of the day. stay hydrated.

Workout tip number 2 . brush your teeth twice a day for good oral hygiene

So I went in here and smashed the weights, just another typical day , every day I get bigger and stronger, and improve myself. I'm trying to force myself to eat, I'm bulking and it's getting harder and harder to eat the required amount of food, I wake up and I'm not even hungry at all , I'm like full or something.

One other thing I started doing is consuming a protein shake as soon as I workout a muscle , basically I was told by this guy at GNC that u have to have a protein shake after ur done working out that muscle, so once I'm done with all my chest exercises I hurry up and go into the locker room and mix up my shake and drink it.

That way the protein goes straight to my chest muscles, I do the same thing for every muscle group so once I got done working out my triceps I went and had a shake also. its all about protein and recovery people. im definitely getting my protein into the muscles.

the guy at gnc told me u basically have 30 mins after working a muscle to have a shake or something otherwise ur workout is only going to give u half the benefits or something,
    Last edited by sebackers; 12-18-2013 at 12:04 AM.

rest day

some quick tips and trick for yall to help maximize muscle gains and or fat loss.

Sugar has calories.

eat candy post workout this helps spike insulin which insulin = anabolic.

Heres a tip that a trainer at my gym told me ( this kind of info he usually charges for ) , eating often is going to utilize nutrients better and speed up metabolism. Instead of eating every 4-6 hours , I try to eat every 45 mins. My appetite and stomach is like a fire pit, the more often I throw wood in their the better it gets, I can't let the fire die out baby!

I usually eat about 18 meals a day, it's all about dedication baby!

ok my last tip for today . salt has no calories so if ur relying on it to get you buff and big muscles and eat it by itself, it wont help u gain weight! I repeat salt is not a mass gainer or a type of food , its just a condiment, so dont eat it as if its just a regular food, if people say itll help u gain muscle or lose fat , theyre lieing. I've done this before and it gave me upset stomach and diarheea .

I added a few reps and lost a few reps today, overall not a good day , idk why I felt good but oh well this isn't the first time iv gone in expecting gains and came out coming with a neutral balance or loss. Diet and rest has been spot on 18 meals everyday

tips for today bee yotches...

some of u been asking me in my pms how I know so much and all this so basically I just chat with the trainers alotttttt for years so i always pick up tips , plus i ask friends for tips on wht they have learned , so without further ado...

*It seems like higher reps really build tone, and really build that leannnnnnnn sort of muscle , this is usually what chicks do though.
    *remember tht post workout shake is KEY , if I ever forget my shake and im at the gym I go all the way home ( 30 min drive ) just to get it!
    * muscles and mind connection, this is PICTURING AND ENVISIONING your muscles , its basically like a muscle fetish. When your working out your chest during a bench press picture your calves or neck muscles HUGEEEEEE. Or for example your doing biceps curls, I want you to picture your quads are so big ur gym pants or shorts are ripping.

Okay bros those are my tips that I have learned and was told by others, keep it real.

leg day

I pwnd it.

no tips today Im busy

rest day heres a good thought that occured to me

I have a plan for gaining as much muscle as possible while not letting bodyfat get to HIGH AND VICE VERSA!

Maintenance = 3000 cals

On workout ( bulk days ) I will eat 3001 cals

On NON workout days ( cutting ) I will eat 2999 cals

By eating just a tiny bit over maintenance I'm still gaining muscle but not really putting on any fat.

BY eating just a tiny bit under maintenance on non workout days I will also be losing FAT but not MUSCLE!

maybe someone else wants to try this also, its a good idea.

Merry X mas mah nerds.

Bench workout = pwnd it. I'd post up numbers but your mind would be blown

ANYWAYS

workout tips!

make sure you stay hydrated, I recommend drinking water.

chew your food thoroughly , i use to eat food very fast, im thinking i might have been missing gains because my body didnt know what was going on

MUSCLE CONFUSION. I use this alot. I switch up my days, and lets say I'm working out my biceps and triceps. Well on my leg day I go to squat rack, do 1 set and then leave and do biceps and triceps. Your biceps and triceps are so confused they will be in shock and have to grow! I learned this from a workout program called p90x. It gets u ripped .

be careful with carbs pre workout , sometimes they make you drowzy and lazyy and tired. I once ate spaghetti pre workout and mid way through my workout I took a nap. i only eat fried and breaded mozzarella stick pre workout now.

well i been getting gains for all my fans. no worries gains r here. im getting rly fat tho , like OBESE . I can see my damn man boobs rly bad when I wear a all white shirts, it looks like I need a bra.