The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips for mixing Protein Shakes

Hi All,

Been having a bit of trouble mixing my Prolab Whey Protein.
    Add a little bit of milk then stir and slowly add more but just goes all
    lumpy. I can't be bothered blending cause i'm at work. Can't find time.

Have used Prolab NLarge2 which I found fine stiring with milk.

Anyone have any tips stiring Whey Protein or do you have to
    use a blender?

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get a mixing bottle, or invest in an inexpensive cup with a lid and shake the mix, it works much better then trying to stir it.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shaking works 100% better than stiring. Once you do it you wont go back to stirring with a spoon.
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

Turnstile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey hoobit boy, this is totallly off the subject but i noticed you had a brandtson quote in your post.....good man, i love brandtson.

Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bump on Hobbit

Get a shaker. You can get one at any decent supp store.

I keep my BB.com shaker right here at my desk. Works great.

bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000) bigjay00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    buy a shaker bottle its not all that much and you can bring it anywhere

The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like i gotta invest into a shaker.
    Not sure why I was stirring it in the first place.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    buy 3 5 lbs of optimum whey and get a shaker from bb.com for free

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

The Liberator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alternatively blend it up the night before and put it in a empty drinks bottle. Keep it in the fridge and take it to work the next day. Give it a quick shake before you drink it tho as it sometimes settles out a bit.

How long is protein stable for??

Yeah Robert I would buy from BB.com but Postage to Australia is Killer!!

Then again I pay ridulous amounts for Prolab over here. Prolab Pure Whey 5lb is like $95AUD <round $45US> and Prolab NLarge2 10lb is $139AUD <round $66US>.

The Liberator - Could be a good idea.
    I know Creatine is only stable in liquid for very short time
    but how long can protein remain for stable?
    If it can remain stable for the whole day could blend it all at night and just take them to work all ready.

Thanks

The Red Baron

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Baron: How long does your beef remain "stable"?

Just don't put milk into it and take it to work without refrigerating it again - I tried taking a shake with milk in it to school once - damn it was NASTY!

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a cheap blender dude

thats how they make milk shakes taste so good at resturants!

copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy fucck. You two brought back a thread from 2002... Leave dead threads alone lol
    ------------------
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ------------------

--[[[[--------]]]]--

I rep back 100%

Owe:

Alivallo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Make Your Own Shaker!

Make Your Own Shaker Free!
    1. Take a plastic fork and cut off the end of it.
    2. Toss the fork end into an empty plastic bottle,
    3. Pour in your protein and liquid, SHAKE! ...
    works just as good as a store bought shaker, its disposable/recyclable. And Its Free!

I like the vitamin water bottles b/c they have an extra wide rim top. and you can buy them in bulk.
    You can get inventive, but I found plastic forks to work best and they only cost a dollar for a bunch of them.
    NOTE: be careful; purchase quality plastic that will not shatter or break off.

Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Yeah Robert I would buy from BB.com but Postage to Australia is Killer!!

Then again I pay ridulous amounts for Prolab over here. Prolab Pure Whey 5lb is like $95AUD <round $45US> and Prolab NLarge2 10lb is $139AUD <round $66US>.

The Liberator - Could be a good idea.
    I know Creatine is only stable in liquid for very short time
    but how long can protein remain for stable?
    If it can remain stable for the whole day could blend it all at night and just take them to work all ready.

Thanks

The Red Baron
    Last edited by Alivallo; 02-22-2011 at 08:49 PM.

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hobbit_Boy View Post
    Shaking works 100% better than stiring. Once you do it you wont go back to stirring with a spoon.
    ^ agreed http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bbcom/shaker.html

@ $2.99 its a great price too!

64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) 64Man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shake....shake....shake it up

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz at this thread being repeatedly bumped from the dead.
    goodbros, always and forever.