Qtip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qtip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Qtip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Want to become a personal trainer, please help.

Hey guys,
    I am very stuck on this sport. I have found my life to be revolving around weight training. I am fifteen years old and have been lifting since the age of eleven. I've had this burning desire since the first day I stepped into a gym. I have sacrificed things that are important to me just to gain an extra edge on bodybuilding. This is why I have chosen to be a personal trainer for a profession.

I'm not talking about the average Joe that gets certified and work at 24 hr. fitness, Im talking highly qualified. I would like to be a personal trainer for celebrities, or even be a strength consultant for an NFL football team. I want to know the steps I need to take to get there; what I should study in college, the best certifications, where I should start, etc.

So far Ive taken and aced all of the related classes possible, including weights A and B, advanced weights, human anatomy and physiology, health, sports medicine, sociology, and human relations. I also hold every weight lifting accomplishment that my school offers, and am in a school club for lifting. I am very determined and would apreciate ALL opinions and advice from experienced lifters.

Thanks,

Qtip

furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get a bs in biomechanics, exercise science, even biology or biochemistry, etc... You'd have to get certified by ACSM or another reputable body of sports med/training. Post Graduate studies wouldn't hurt. As for NFL Teams, and celebrities, thats every personal trainers dream. Your program of study in college should have internships available that can score you some of the connections you'll need to make it down that road. best of luck