Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

WEEK NINETY-EIGHT :: How Can One Increase Their Testosterone Levels?

------------------------------------------------------------
    * Note: How can I win? 1. Answer all questions in the order that they are asked. 2. Go over reviews (located at the bottom of each TOTW article) and see what was said about those that did not win. Good Luck!

TOPIC: How Can One Increase Their Testosterone Levels?

For the week of: October 18th - October 24th
    Tuesday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut (Mountain Time, US & Canada).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Low libido, depression and decrease in muscle size and strength are just a few of the symptoms of low testosterone. As bodybuilders, testosterone is one of our key hormones for packing on muscle and staying in shape.

How would you know if you had low testosterone levels? What are some of the signs?

How can one increase their testosterone levels? What are some natural ways to increase testosterone?

Have you or someone you know used supplements to increase testosterone? If so, how were the results?

* New Rule (beginning: June 1st, 2006): Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm) must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures (or a link to the exercise(s) where pictures and description are given).

Thanks.

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Will
    Webmaster
    Bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-26-2006 at 11:31 AM.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    great topic.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigcalves
    great topic.
    Yup.

Anyone know who won last wotw? lol. It doesn't show up on the mainsite.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very interesting topic, maybe I'll give this one a try as well

themeathead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm guessing no AAS

BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by themeathead
    i'm guessing no AAS
    lol, and you guess correctly!
    BodyBuilding.com Writer/Contributor (Since 2005!)
    Personal Trainer, Customer Service, Mother of two, Lifelong Metal Head...
    MISC Tempered*** (and now somebody's grandma)

No Goals, Only Standards justinc911's Avatar
    justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justinc911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there going to be winners for refreshing oneself post workout, because it has been a month, and it seems like they are skipping our topic of the week
    "When I step foot to my locker and change my shoes for training, it's like turning on a switch. I become a creature, not a human. I look to tear apart anyone and everyone in my way to hugeness and don't care how I do it. I can feel my heart start jumping and my body saying "beat me into the ground" like a red-headed step child. "I want punishment. I want to be a freak, a freak I tell you."

MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaHaRgM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As far as I know the best way to increase it naturally is to do heavy deadlifts

GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Answer

Sleep 8 -9 hours per night.

Train heavy 4-6 reps.

Dont get stressed out. do whatever it takles to keep stress levels low. Meditation, deep beathing, whatever it takes.

Surprisingly, there is not a lot of research on this area of THE NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE PART.

• Don't drop your dietary fat intake too low, for too long. Athletes who consume diets ultra-low in fat (below 15% of total calorie content) probably have sub-optimal levels of circulating testosterone.

• The type of protein you consume is also important. Men who include red meat in their diets have higher concentrations of free (active) testosterone.

for supplements Tribulus and Atva Salvia(sp)

Kevin-T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GoalsmotivateU
    Sleep 8 -9 hours per night.

Train heavy 4-6 reps.

Dont get stressed out. do whatever it takles to keep stress levels low. Meditation, deep beathing, whatever it takes.

Surprisingly, there is not a lot of research on this area of THE NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE PART.

• Don't drop your dietary fat intake too low, for too long. Athletes who consume diets ultra-low in fat (below 15% of total calorie content) probably have sub-optimal levels of circulating testosterone.

• The type of protein you consume is also important. Men who include red meat in their diets have higher concentrations of free (active) testosterone.

for supplements Tribulus and Atva Salvia(sp)
    Does tribulus work well on its own to elevate blood serum testosterone levels, or was it meant to be used in conjunction with something else like prohormones? I am not so sure yet of studies verifying the efficacy of tribulus, and would like to know more. But yes, I agree with everything else especially the part about diet. Those who drop dietary fat suddenly and drastically end up in that rut very easily where they suffer from the side effects of a sudden decrease in testosterone levels. The catch is, always get your essential fats.

cowboycoder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WEEK NINETY-EIGHT :: How Can One Increase Their Testosterone Levels?

Q:How would you know if you had low testosterone levels? What are some of the signs?

Answer:
    Symptoms of abnormaly low testosterone levels are: low energy/stamina, depression, reduced pubic/under arm growth, joint pain/stiffness, low libido, and a decrease in muscle size and strength. The causes of these low hormone levels can be caused by a number of things. Mental health plays a part on how high your testosterone levels are: studies have shown that stressed and depressed subjects had lower levels of testosterone. Sleep is said to play a roll in our testosterone levels, and anything that effects your quality of sleep could affect your testosterone levels. Studies have shown that people that consume alcohol had lower testosterone levels then those without. This could be attributed to alcohols affects on the quality of sleep, or alcohols unhealthy taxes to the body. In another study, subjects with greater lean muscle mass exhibited higher levels of testosterone then those without. This leads us to believe that subjects with low lean muscle mass may have lower levels as well. In addition to all of this, various medications can have side affects of lowering testosterone, including those that affect libido.

Q:How can one increase their testosterone levels? What are some natural ways to increase testosterone?

Note: In my response, i avoided any illegal synthetic ways to raise testosterone or lean muscle mass. I choose to instead, emphasize natrual, and legal alternatives.

In studies of patients with low testosterone and sperm count levels, Zinc supplements have been shown an increase in levels of testosterone and sperm count. [Nutrition Report, September-October, 1996;14(7): p.52].

By improving your quality of amount of sleep, you may also raise your testosterone levels. There are numerous things you can do to help this. Avoid interruptions that cause your to wake suddenly, such as not drinking any liquids 3 hours before you sleep, using a non beeping "sun alarm clock" [http://www.serenityhealth.com/sun_alarm_clock.html], and avoiding caffine, stimulants, depressents, barbituates, unnatrual sleepaids, and alcohol. In addition, the following herbs/supplements may help improve your sleep quality: Melatonin, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, and Passionflower. The entire subject of getting a better sleep could conjur its own article, so i will stop at that and leave further research up to the reader.

Subjects that have a higher lean muscle mass have been shown to have higher overall testosterone levels. So by increasing your overall lean muscle mass, you can increase your overall levels. This is the reason why many people have recommended doing squats to increase your bench press. There is alot of room to improve the muscle mass in your legs. Try gaining mass in every possible muscle you can find to increase your overall testosterone levels.

Studies have also been shown that sexual activity is linked to higher testosterone levels. Basically, go out and have as much sex as you can. Anything that can increase your libido or sex drive, will help you here.

Have you or someone you know used supplements to increase testosterone?
    If so, how were the results?

Personally, i do not know anybody that has used supplements to directly increase their testosterone.

Kevin-T has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cowboycoder
    Have you or someone you know used supplements to increase testosterone?
    If so, how were the results?

Personally, i do not know anybody that has used supplements to directly increase their testosterone.
    Can chrysin be considered one of these supplements? I read somewhere that those who stack chrysin with some prohormones do so in the attempt to prevent aromatization and to keep the testosterone levels peaking. BUt what about chrysin by itself? Does it actually affect testosterone levels in any way?

martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000)
    How would you know if you had low testosterone levels? What are some of the signs?

Perhaps the most noticeable symptom of low testosterone levels is decreased sex drive, and the best group of individuals to study are teens due to their raging hormones, which dictates their sexual activity and behavior.

Mood swings are also experienced. Higher serum testosterone levels are characterized by more pronounced exhibition of confidence (very logically, when serum testosterone drops below natural levels, the individual experiences depression. This drop in testosterone is called andropause, or male menopause).

On the outside, decreased muscle mass and bone density, which can potentially lead to osteoporosis, are the results of lower testosterone.

How can one increase their testosterone levels? What are some natural ways to increase testosterone?

In terms of manipulating diet to maximize testosterone output, studies have shown that a diet consisting of over 40% fats resulted in higher resting serum testosterone levels in the body. Couple this with sufficient protein intake, and testosterone may be kept high during both bulking and cutting phases (especially during cutting phases, when risk of muscle loss is greater due to hypocaloric dieting).

Carbohydrates are the least important macronutrient to manipulate because they do not have any hormonal benefits. They are significant only as a fuel source for intense workouts and for post-workout nutrition to act as a shuttle for amino acids to the muscle. Other than this, they are not needed. By deriving the majority of one's calories from protein and fats and restricting carbohydrate intake to the pre and post-workout period (in the best-case scenario, only the post-workout period), insulin sensitivity is improved, which is beneficial to diabetics.

As far as training, placing heavy emphasis on the multi-joint, full-body movements is key to maximizing testosterone and growth hormone output. The big three- the bench, squat, and deadlift- as well as the other multi-joint movements- dips, rows, standing overhead barbell press, and chin-ups- will cause a spillover of hormones all over the body. The olympic movements are also great exercises since they activate most of the body's musculature at one time. So power cleans, snatches, and clean and jerks are fine.

Studies have shown that testosterone generally peaks during the daytime (even when cortisol levels are simultaneously high during A.M. hours), although this pattern does seem to follow a circadian rhythm similar to our sleep cycles, so they can peak at different times depending on the individual's sleep cycles (i.e., a person working the graveyard shift who sleeps during the day).

Aside from injecting oneself with testosterone, tweaking diet and training is the means by which you can jack up your testosterone levels (I have not supplemented with ZMA or tribulus terrestris, so I cannot say how effective they are when it comes to testosterone secretion).

Have you or someone you know used supplements to increase testosterone? If so, how were the results?

I don't know anyone personally who has supplemented with ZMA, tribulus terrestris, or taken steroids.
    Last edited by martinelli; 10-24-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Raising Testosterone!

Testosterone is the hormone that propels all bodybuilders towards greatness. It is the key hormone that separates men from woman (woman make testosterone at 1/10 the amount). Testosterone gives us male characteristics such as confidence, aggressiveness, sex drive, increased muscle mass, facial hair, and a deep voice. High levels of testosterone is what makes men gain muscle and lose fat much easier than woman. Testosterone is arguably the most important hormone in the body for anyone trying to gain muscle and lose fat.

If you experience any or all these side effects it is very possible that you are suffering from low levels of testosterone.

-Loss of Libido
    -Depression
    -Lack of Confidence
    -Loss of Muscle Mass
    -Irritability
    -Loss of Strength
    -Increased Breast size
    -Reduction in size of testicles
    -Hot flashes
    -Gaining Adipose tissue
    -Feeling of Insecurity
    -Decreased rate of Facial hair growth
    -Lack of concentration
    -Impaired memory
    -Chronic fatigue
    -Increased Insulin Resistance
    -Decrease in RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate)
    -Decrease in blood volume
    -Low sperm count
    -Reduced Protein synthesis
    -Decreased amounts of calcium in bones
    -Decreased activity of sweat glands
    -Erectile dysfunction
    -Decrease in Bone Mass
    -Decrease of sexual thoughts
    -Increase in bad Cholesterol

There are so many ways to raise your testosterone levels it is truly amazing. The most dramatic shifts in levels of testosterone can be seen through physical activity, Nutrition, Rest, and Supplementation.
    Physical activity

There are many ways to increase ones testosterone level. I will describe how to do it through training first. But, before we get into building muscle and hitting the weights you need to lose your gut first. Most people even in the bodybuilding community don’t understand that the more fat you have the more influence estrogen has on your body (Detrimental to Testosterone). However, on the other hand the more muscle you have the more testosterone you will also have.
    Now, When I go to the gym I am all business. I blare my music and lift the weights. You can’t spend time gawking at the females or talking to your friends. You must train hard and for a very short period of time. If you workout to long not only will you be over training, but cortisol and other anti catabolic hormones will gain influence. Many argue when cortisol begins to gain influence but it is widely believed that after one hour your testosterone levels plummet and it takes roughly 5 days to get them back. Keep it short and your workout will stimulate testosterone from the pituitary glands and stop the breakdown of testosterone from cortisol.
    While the short duration of working out is crucial to testosterone so is the intensity. Lifting weights with low repitions (around 6) to failure will also increase testosterone dramatically. Working out to failure will tax your body and the more you stress your body the more testosterone will be released. The best way to tax your body is by concentrating on compound movements. The Dead lift, Bench press, Clean and Press and especially the squat must be a staple in your routine if you want high levels of testosterone. These compound movements hit more than one muscle and the more fibers you stress during an exercise the more testosterone will be released into the bloodstream. The squat is the king for a reason. The legs are the biggest muscles in your body and doing squats raises your testosterone levels drastically.
    Interestingly enough it is better to do 3 working sets per exercise instead of 2 or 1. Not only will this prevent over training but, it is believed by scientists that 3 sets is the perfect number for raising testosterone levels.
    Remember not all physical exertion goes on at the gym. Sexual activity is not only psychologically satisfying it is very good for your physically. Sexual activity raises your level of endorphins in the body, which in turn stimulates testosterone production.

Nutrition

Nutrition is and always will be the most important factor in anything related to bodybuilding. When it comes to raising your levels of testosterone it is no different. First off you must consume a steady flow of calories through the day to keep your testosterone levels elevated. This means eat roughly 6 smaller meals every 2-3 hours instead of eating 3 massive ones. Not only will this give you favorable nutrient partitioning it will regulate your hormonal processes and keep them from fluctuating or decreasing.
    The most important Macronutrient to consume in order to raise your levels of testosterone is Fat. Fat is the undisputed king in hormonal regulation, distribution and creation. It has influence on every hormonal process in the entire body. The best fat to consume is Monosaturated fats which will not only create a increase in your testosterone levels but it has a wide array of nutritional benefits. Healthy monosaturated fats are the key to everyone’s hormonal health.
    Few are aware of the importance of vegetables in raising testosterone levels. Vegetables and especially vegetarian bodybuilders will never get the respect they disserve in the bodybuilding community. Vegetables have been repeatedly demonstrated to raise testosterone and decrease estrogen. The best vegetables to eat for raising testosterone are Broccoli and cabbage. These two vegetables have a phytochemical known as In dole Carbinol, which is getting attention from bodybuilders for its ability to decrease estrogen and raise testosterone.
    Carbohydrates and Protein are both obviously needed for optimal testosterone growth. However, consuming simple carbohydrates such as starches and simple sugars disturb your hormonal harmony and raise insulin and cortisol levels. This will unfortunately create a decrease in free testosterone levels.
    Another underestimated food is Garlic. Garlic has been proven to elevate testosterone levels. It has something known as Allicin, which is the active ingredient in Garlic. Scientific studies have proven its ability to simultaneously decrease cortisol while raising testosterone.

Rest

It goes without saying that sleep is important for raising ones testosterone levels. During sleep our body heals and repairs itself from the micro trauma we have inflicted upon it. During sleep our testosterone levels are increased along with our Growth Hormones. It is crucial to ad least get 7 hours of quality sleep. It is best to have non interrupted sleep where you get a lot of REM. The more REM cycles you successfully complete the more testosterone you will have the next day. Make sure to eliminate anything that can disturb your sleep. It is important not to drink water 3 hours before you sleep.
    However, sleep is not the only time that is important when it comes to hormone production. When we are awake our mind is in a constant battle for relaxation. It is of paramount importance that you reduce your daily stress immediately. For some this will take a lot of work, but you must learn to relax. Some good techniques is to practice slow breathing or do something which you enjoy. You must remove as many things that stress you as possible. The more mentally stressed you are the more cortisol your body will release and the more testosterone your body will destroy. My advice for becoming relaxed would be Meditation or yoga. This is a great way to burn calories, stretch and feel a sense of inner peace.

Supplementation

Tribulus Terestris is among the best supplements on the market for raising testosterone levels. However, it does so indirectly. Terestris technically elevates the Leutenizing Hormone (LH), which stimulates testosterone production in the testes.

Zma is another good Testosterone raising supplement in the industry today. The Zinc and Magnesium collaboration has been scientifically proven to increase the deepness of our REM cycles, which in turn raise our Testosterone levels.
    A multi vitamin however is mandatory for maximal levels of testosterone. Without vitamins and minerals there would be no hormones in the first place. A multi vitamin is crucial for anyone who wishes to elevate their levels of testosterone to its full potential. Make sure the multi vitamin has Vitamin E, A, C, B, Boron, Zinc, and Selenium.
    It would also be very wise to buy some Essential Fatty Acids. Fats are so important to raising testosterone levels that you should consume pills to make sure it makes up 20 percent of your macronutrient intake.

My best friend and workout partner is called Jake Richards who is a Natural Bodybuilder in Ohio. He used the supplement known as Jungle Warfare to increase his levels of testosterone. He now weighs roughly 210 pounds with roughly 8 percent body fat. I will never forget when we went to the locker room and he showed me his poses for his upcoming contest. His lats were wider, his chest was thicker, his thighs had deeper cuts, and he had amazing striation in all three heads of his delts. He told me that he gained 12 pounds of pure muscle and lost 1 pound of body fat according to his doctor at the Cleveland clinic. I have never seen such drastic change in anyone in such a short time without Steroids or Pro Hormones.

I hope you enjoyed it!
    Love Spaniard00

BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodnGuts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by themeathead
    i'm guessing no AAS
    I'm not sure but it seems like you can discuss AAS. There are two seperate questions: 1. How can one increase their testosterone levels? which I understand as how can one increase testosterone level by synthetic means because the next question 2. What are some natural ways to increase testosterone? asks about natural ways.
    Last edited by BloodnGuts; 10-24-2006 at 07:52 PM.

BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin-T
    Does tribulus work well on its own to elevate blood serum testosterone levels, or was it meant to be used in conjunction with something else like prohormones? I am not so sure yet of studies verifying the efficacy of tribulus, and would like to know more. But yes, I agree with everything else especially the part about diet. Those who drop dietary fat suddenly and drastically end up in that rut very easily where they suffer from the side effects of a sudden decrease in testosterone levels. The catch is, always get your essential fats.
    I think I should post the answer to this somewhere else, as this is for submissions only-- but..... here is what I know about Trib
    Tribulus Terrestris is a Bulgarian herb that tends to increase both free and total testosterone levels enhancing, as a result, your sex drive and muscle building capabilities. It is believed that it exerts its effects through an increase in Luteninizing hormone (LH) levels, a hormone which in turn signals the body to increase its testosterone production. Also, this herb has been used for centuries for ailments such as headaches, premature ejaculation, water retention, and dizziness. Also, some research indicates that it has properties that enable it to protect the liver and cardiovascular systems.

Originally Posted by BloodnGuts
    I'm not sure but it seems like you can discuss AAS. There are two seperate questions: 1. How can one increase their testosterone levels? which I understand as how can one increase testosterone level by synthetic means because the next question 2. What are some natural ways to increase testosterone? asks about natural ways.
    but there is no discussion of illegal steroids allowed on the forum, so I wouldn't imagine it would be allowed; perhaps the mention of some of the names of illegals and the fact that they are illegal and end it at that- no benefits of, or how-tos.... d/k

That Man is a Machine BurningHeart's Avatar
    BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's mine
    Attached Files

Originally Posted by BiologyBabe
    but there is no discussion of illegal steroids allowed on the forum, so I wouldn't imagine it would be allowed; perhaps the mention of some of the names of illegals and the fact that they are illegal and end it at that- no benefits of, or how-tos.... d/k
    I'm preparing my article and still don't know whether to put the AAS part in it or not. Maybe mention them, the side effects and the fact that they are illegal. Hope I am not penalised for that though

hope its not too late
    Attached Files

Originally Posted by BloodnGuts
    hope its not too late
    o.O it looks like it says 2m past? I dont know if he'll be that mean...... you never know, lol

only kidding, he's not mean

Originally Posted by BiologyBabe
    o.O it looks like it says 2m past? I dont know if he'll be that mean...... you never know, lol

only kidding, he's not mean
    yeah I know, I just got lazy on this one and started to write too late. Anyways I hope he really is "not mean"

Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spaniard00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might be out of luck. It seems like the rules here are really strictly enforced. I try to get mine in 5 hours ahead.

Zyzzullah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    done

nfsnfs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zyzzullah View Post
    done
    of course done

Originally Posted by Spaniard00 View Post
    You might be out of luck. It seems like the rules here are really strictly enforced. I try to get mine in 5 hours ahead.
    no u must try 5 hourssss

Originally Posted by bigcalves View Post
    great topic.

yeasssss

JoshuaOwens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -Good amount of sleep at night.
    -Diet well, food can contribute to hormones, surprisingly.
    -HAVE SEX!!
    -Test boosters, if you want to experiment with altering natural body chemicals... (PCT recommended)

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post
    * Note: How can I win? 1. Answer all questions in the order that they are asked. 2. Go over reviews (located at the bottom of each TOTW article) and see what was said about those that did not win. Good Luck!

TOPIC: How Can One Increase Their Testosterone Levels?

For the week of: October 18th - October 24th
    Tuesday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut (Mountain Time, US & Canada).

Low libido, depression and decrease in muscle size and strength are just a few of the symptoms of low testosterone. As bodybuilders, testosterone is one of our key hormones for packing on muscle and staying in shape.

* New Rule (beginning: June 1st, 2006): Any exercise not listed on our exercise listing must be accompanied by a full and complete description and pictures (or a link to the exercise(s) where pictures and description are given).

Thanks.

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Will
    Webmaster
    Bodybuilding.com
    Dead Lift

driggers6904 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drink lots of black coffee or gets some horny goat weed