romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What happens when your stomach growls?

I know it means that your hungry but what is really happening when your stomach growls? Is your body already eating away at its muscle? How bad is it when it growls? Any ideas?

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by romo
    I know it means that your hungry but what is really happening when your stomach growls? Is your body already eating away at its muscle? How bad is it when it growls? Any ideas?
    http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/58327.html
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good link above.

I would have to guess that the most common cause is just your gut squeezing some of its contents through the pyloric sphincter. As the above states, when there's less in there, it's more noisy/"bubbly" - hence the growling. If you listen closely sometimes you can hear it "squirt" through.

Not much to worry about really. If you had a mostly liquid meal, and you're not hungry, that's a good example of when it's not a problem - so no, it doesn't always mean you're eating away at your muscle already.
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOl eating your stomach, I don't think you have to worry about that.
    Cancer survivor since 1999 and still going strong!