aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to lose fat around the waist w/o losing muscle

I am trying to lose fat around the waist w/o losing muscle.
    I am not sure what is the best way:
    1. keep on with my diet- I am around 165 lb and workout. Do i need to jog everyday too? (I take whey protein & creatine)
    2. Reduce my diet

Any other ideas?

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lose fat around the waist w/o losing muscle
    Not possible without lypo.
    Flying above the rest.

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you could just extend your warm-ups or something? Rowing and/or swimming are great exercises for your aim as they are still burning a lot of calories and at the same time working your muscles greatly.
    Also, another recommendation is to eat protein before work-outs as you lose less muscle (on the cardio exercises) with protein as you would with carbohydrates.
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CKD my friend...go 2 the link in my sog and youll get info on how to lose weight while preserving muscle there
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aimgetbigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot guys

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Taking roids, even if you still will loose some muscle. But to keep it at a minimum, loose the weight slowly, 1.25 lbs per week, and keep lifting as if you were still gaining. Thats all there is to it, slow n steady with intensity.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Guys,
    I like the concept of CKD. I happen to be a vegan, can eat eggs though.

My diet that I plan to follow:
    1. Egg whites
    2. Vegetables - cauliflower, spinach, carrot, eggplant
    3. Whey
    4. Lentils including kidney beans
    5. Fruits

Here are a few questions where i need comments and suggestions:
    1. I have read that i should not have milk with Whey instead use water or gatorade. Am i right?
    2. Am i correct in terms of vegetables? - No potatoes- high in carb. what about tomatoes?
    3. What about Fruits? i read in a post that i cannot use it.
    4. What about Yogurt?
    Last edited by aimgetbigger; 10-18-2006 at 03:31 PM.