Closed Thread
    studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do blowjobs come so easily these days?

I think i'm bigger than probably 95% of other guys out there...and I've actually had chicks look at me and go "damn" or "oh my God" (GREAT FOR THE *UCKIN EGO!!!!!!!)

But anyways, they've always came easy for me..because I found out girls actually gossip with each other about guys and they really talk about stuff that I didn't think they did.. lol kinda funny and hot at the same time...

And being Black, it really gave me a good since of satisfaction seeing some guy walking down a dorm room hallway with a girl who's face was covered in my semen a week earlier (LOL!!!) I just give her kind of a really sly, sneaky grin, knowing that we're gonna be at it again as soon as he's away...

It's not even a challenge anymore..and i"m starting to not give a ****...wanting a lot more these days..
    "Hence the most unjust war, if supported by the greatest force, always succeeds; hence the truly just, when supported only by their justice, as often fail. Such is the perverseness of human nature; who can describe it in all its latitude?"

-J. Hector St. John de Crevecoeur, 1735-1813, written in his "Letters from an American Farmer"

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder the same thing everyday.

Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aussie_Bass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by studen77
    I think i'm bigger than probably 95% of other guys out there...and I've actually had studs look at me and go "damn" or "oh my God" (GREAT FOR THE *UCKIN EGO!!!!!!!)

But anyways, they've always came easy for me..because I found out gay guys actually gossip with each other about guys and they really talk about stuff that I didn't think they did.. lol kinda funny and hot at the same time...

And being Black, it really gave me a good since of satisfaction seeing some guy walking down a dorm room hallway with a guy who's face was covered in my semen a week earlier (LOL!!!) I just give him kind of a really sly, sneaky grin, knowing that we're gonna be at it again as soon as he's away...

It's not even a challenge anymore..and i"m starting to not give a ****...wanting a lot more these days..

wow strong ghey

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And being Black, it really gave me a good since of satisfaction seeing some guy walking down a dorm room hallway with a girl who's face was covered in my semen a week earlier (LOL!!!) I just give her kind of a really sly, sneaky grin, knowing that we're gonna be at it again as soon as he's away...

wait,your 28 why are you walking down dorm hallways? Also,on behalf of the entire misc section,please put on some pants.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LMW
    wait,your 28 why are you walking down dorm hallways? Also,on behalf of the entire misc section,please put on some pants.

This guy is a psycho, in one thread he goes off on how he hates all white people, then he asks why there is no good girls, then he talks about how he is some sort of honors grad, and some business genius, how he graduated from the top of his university class years ago, and now he is talking about walking around dorm rooms at the age of 28, picking up on supposed college girls.

Judge Mariachi says

You're a freaking loser, as well as a racist. Grow up moron.

Originally Posted by Studen77

hmm..its making since now..since like all european countries seem to see non-whites gaining any kind of freedom or independence is "extremism," "dangerous," and "ludicrous"...however, allowing racist whites and their companies etc to subvert countries of their natural resouces, setup economic conditions that are favorable to them and the .001% of the leaders of whatever other foreign country their attempting to usurpt (however covertly) is "good," "just," and they believe in "democracy and freedom..."

Oh ow it REALLY makes since....I remember a quote I recorded at work during a big EEOC investigation (mentioning both Condy Rice) :

"She's one of our *iggers...."

Wow guys. Strange stuff. Maybe I'm it's just me.. maybe its the protein talking...just wholesome christian american values! What's not to love?

So this guy is walking around university dorms, picking up girls and working at high-level EEOC investigations involving the Secretary of State? He's a delusional psychopath man. I'd be scared to leave kids anywhere near this mentally unstable individual.
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 10-16-2006 at 09:26 PM.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow..I said it gave me satisfaction..when I was in college...look why does everything have to be about something gay, or people twist your posts around n sh*t....maybe your girls got *ucked by Black dudes too ..

LOL oh yean and a friend of mind turned his step sister on to Black guys when I was around 24 and they kicked his ass outta the house LOL...sh*t was funny as hell!!!!!! Her dad was SO *ucked pissed..Now's she ADDICTED..ADDICTED (think of NWA's song from LIFE4ZAGGIN LOL..
    "Hence the most unjust war, if supported by the greatest force, always succeeds; hence the truly just, when supported only by their justice, as often fail. Such is the perverseness of human nature; who can describe it in all its latitude?"

-J. Hector St. John de Crevecoeur, 1735-1813, written in his "Letters from an American Farmer"

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow..I said it gave me satisfaction..when I was in college...look why does everything have to be about something gay, or people twist your posts around n sh*t....maybe your girls got *ucked by Black dudes too ..

LOL oh yean and a friend of mind turned his step sister on to Black guys when I was around 24 and they kicked his ass outta the house LOL...sh*t was funny as hell!!!!!! Her dad was SO *ucked pissed..Now's she ADDICTED..ADDICTED (think of NWA's song from LIFE4ZAGGIN LOL..
    stfu troll.

yo dog, get this. you're a complete loser, and a homo to boot. u herrrd?

****ing idiot.

edit: lol, he took down his flaming ghey avatar

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hittman
    stfu troll.

yo dog, get this. you're a complete loser, and a homo to boot. u herrrd?

****ing idiot.

edit: lol, he took down his flaming ghey avatar
    Every thread this guy makes is seething full of hatred against whites. He can't help himself. I imagine some guy living in his parents basement, taking half naked pictures of himself, angrily lashing out at white people because he can't bear responsibility for his own problems. Every thread is like this with this guy, and its pretty much as big a joke as his life is.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

America's finest!!!!! Vegas Lord's Avatar
    Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vegas Lord will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nana

I think i'm bigger than probably 95% of other guys out there...and I've actually had chicks look at me and go "damn" or "oh my God" (GREAT FOR THE *UCKIN EGO!!!!!!!)

But anyways, they've always came easy for me..because I found out girls actually gossip with each other about guys and they really talk about stuff that I didn't think they did.. lol kinda funny and hot at the same time...

I'm black. Your full of shi* cuz I smell it all on ya homie Plus i dont announce i'm black... who gives a shi*, ya dig?
    I'm burnin rubber on these hoes like Vogues....

This guy is a psycho, in one thread he goes off on how he hates all white people, then he asks why there is no good girls, then he talks about how he is some sort of honors grad, and some business genius, how he graduated from the top of his university class years ago, and now he is talking about walking around dorm rooms at the age of 28, picking up on supposed college girls.
    You and the race thing again bud..you keep going back to it..WTF i hit a personal nerve with you? I'm not even talkin about that sh*t and you crawl out of your hole and come back for more? WOW! Whadda you want? LOL This "EL MUCHACHA" mother*ucker actually goes back and searches EVERY SINGLE POST THAT I PUT UP and then quotes it...another reminder that' there's plenty, and i mean PLENTY of *ucked up socialpath mother*uckers needing something!

And calling me a *ag because I expose thes ****phile, child-molesting *ags with their bibles in hand...I can't get enough!!

Originally Posted by Vegas Lord
    I'm black. Your full of shi* cuz I smell it all on ya homie Plus i dont announce i'm black... who gives a shi*, ya dig?
    And I"m not your *uckin homie bud..bunch of self-hating, uncle tom former slaves up their kissin more white *ss than u can shake a stick at!! Then some of you stupid ******* up their talking about Condy Rice is "representin'"....LOL...stupid mother*uckers don't you know she's NOT representing Blacks whatsoever? I got white friends who've laughed at that shYt and talked about it extensively...A white friend of mine asked me:

"How can they (other black people) get up their and support Bush?"

My answer: "I don't *uckin know..I don't get it...its like the black soldiers during WWII who protected white german POW's....let's not forget the ones who allowed themselves to be drafted into the vietnam war..all the whilte getting killed , beaten shot by police and not being able to get a job anywhere in the U.S. because of their being Black..but they sure as hell let ol' uncle sam put a gun in their hand and "fight for their country" LOL...come back home crazy as *uck...flashbacks n *hit..still can't get a job...LOL *UCKIN STUPID AND HILARIOUS AT THE SAME TIME!! I"m not your homie!

wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You and the race thing again bud..you keep going back to it..WTF i hit a personal nerve with you? I'm not even talkin about that sh*t and you crawl out of your hole and come back for more? WOW! Whadda you want? LOL This "EL MUCHACHA" mother*ucker actually goes back and searches EVERY SINGLE POST THAT I PUT UP and then quotes it...another reminder that' there's plenty, and i mean PLENTY of *ucked up socialpath mother*uckers needing something!

And calling me a *ag because I expose thes ****phile, child-molesting *ags with their bibles in hand...I can't get enough!!
    how much was your welfare check

That's why I like these boards..when you're honest and straightforward, you're evil, then they take my green bars away from me LOL...I'm going to pray tonight so forum.bodybuilding.com can give me more green points..it's what makes life worht living.

Oh yeah then I'm gonna go get shot by racist police officers, get denied a job because I'm Black, then join the military and say I'm proud to fight for america...

Smart ain't it?

an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50) an1m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And I"m not your *uckin homie bud..bunch of self-hating, uncle tom former slaves up their kissin more white *ss than u can shake a stick at!! Then some of you stupid ******* up their talking about Condy Rice is "representin'"....LOL...stupid mother*uckers don't you know she's NOT representing Blacks whatsoever? I got white friends who've laughed at that shYt and talked about it extensively...A white friend of mine asked me:

"How can they (other black people) get up their and support Bush?"

My answer: "I don't *uckin know..I don't get it...its like the black soldiers during WWII who protected white german POW's....let's not forget the ones who allowed themselves to be drafted into the vietnam war..all the whilte getting killed , beaten shot by police and not being able to get a job anywhere in the U.S. because of their being Black..but they sure as hell let ol' uncle sam put a gun in their hand and "fight for their country" LOL...come back home crazy as *uck...flashbacks n *hit..still can't get a job...LOL *UCKIN STUPID AND HILARIOUS AT THE SAME TIME!! I"m not your homie!
    I'm black, my Uncle's black, he fought in Nam. He's not a draft dodger, he has a great job, he's not a republican. You sir are an ignoramous. You stereotype black people yourself and you also stereotype 'nam veterans, as if african americans werne't already stereotyped enough. You also seem to be a habitual liar, 28 year old walking down dorms, getting head but you're not even in college. then you say you were talking about the past but your first post clearly doesn't paint that picture.

I'm black, my Uncle's black, he fought in Nam. He's not a draft dodger, he has a great job, he's not a republican. You sir are an ignoramous. You stereotype black people yourself and you also stereotype 'nam veterans, as if african americans werne't already stereotyped enough.
    Hey sweetheart, if you can keep a secret between you and me: Your uncles a stupid mother*ucker. Yes he is darlin', he certainly is..

Now I was try--
    But w--

Oh wait guys, I just got shot through the window by a police officer and and my skull cracked by five others who gained up on me because I was big and black and looked dangerous sitting at a computer..as I sit here bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds, I'm reminded that I need to fight for my country to the bloody end, so after my beating (and police dogs chewing on my groin) he gave me an army pamphlet and told me that I needed to join the marines because I haven't hit 30 yet and its the patriotic thing to do.

Oh yeah and I just went out lookin for a job just now (after wiping away several puddles of blood from my police brutality beating and multiple gun shot wounds) just to be told by the manager "We don't hire **ggers"

But then before I left he stopped me and gave me an army pamphlet and told me how Condy Rice and Colin Powell are my friends and that I should join the military as quickly as possible. Its the right thing to do..

Oh wait he shot me in the back as I left, so i called 911 and the same cops that shot me at my house caught me on the ground and I faced another police beating...all the while shouting *igger and other racial slurs.

But before they finished, they made sure to leave several U.S. marines army pamphlets around and reminded me how patriotism transcends among races, nationalities, and creeds, and that not fighting for my country is the worst thing one could do.

Oh yeah and I just went out lookin for a job just now (after wiping away several puddles of blood from my police brutality beating and multiple gun shot wounds) just to be told by the manager "We don't hire **ggers"

But then before I left he stopped me and gave me an army pamphlet and told me how Condy Rice and Colin Powell are my friends and that I should join the military as quickly as possible. Its the right thing to do..

Oh wait he shot me in the back as I left, so i called 911 and the same cops that shot me at my house caught me on the ground and I faced another police beating...all the while shouting *igger and other racial slurs.

But before they finished, they made sure to leave several U.S. marines army pamphlets around and reminded me how patriotism transcends among races, nationalities, and creeds, and that not fighting for my country is the worst thing one could do.

There are not enough drugs and qualified therapists in the entire state of Florida to help you.

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And it wouldn't have given you satisfaction if you weren't black?

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

wow, strong insecurity. you have to go on the internet to brag about your fake penis and all of the fake blowjobs you don't really get.

wow, strong insecurity. you have to go on the internet to brag about your fake penis and all of the fake blowjobs you don't really get.
    I see this guy gritting his teeth behind his computer..."god damn ******* and their horse hung bullsh**

no doubt he'll also send me U.S. marines army pamphlets and remind me that joining the military takes bravery and courage, and is surely a mark of real intellgience for a black man...I just may have to take an honest read.

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This guy is actually pretty funny. Probably some white guy laughing at everyone.

acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaylian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel
    This guy is actually pretty funny. Probably some white guy laughing at everyone.
    it wouldn't surprise me. most people are out of grad school even by age 28.

no I'm black friend- you should have seen my avatar where i showed off my progress and had several guys with girlfriends/wives and others from this site comment on my endowment..one even asked me i could come out and "dance" for him becaues he was going to pay me.

AS soon soon as he received my refusal via email, he called the department of homeland security and told them I was a terrorist, hiding a "weapon of mass destruction.."

As they busted down my door, they found me sitting on my couch, being big and black, and looking dangerous. AFter having several knives, electrodes and police dogs ravage me for about 2hrs, they left several U.S. airforce army pamphlets in a crack in the door to remind me that patriotism is a virtue held by a select few, and that I needed to remember that.

Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Sandman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Studen, wanna milk each others prostates and then compare cock sizes?

http://colbertnotice.ytmnd.com/

Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fernis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This fool sounds like a damn broken record, enough with the police and military ****.

This thread is the best.

I was gonna stop the **** earlier, but I wanted to expose some of my good, christian, *ag hating friends who profess to the lord, but send me private messages asking me to come out to private meetings so we can talk about apple pies and baseball cards.